View Full Version : I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

MKusanagi
11-12-2007, 10:26 PM
Great movie.

Favorite quote
"I'm Roman Catholic. I don't wanna piss off Mel Gibson!"

Araciel
11-13-2007, 12:57 AM
It was funny...finally a good movie from Adam Sandler for once in ten years...

Also, Jessica Biel...:love:

NeoCracker
11-13-2007, 01:01 AM
While I preffered Reign on me, this one was funny too.

I like the big scary gay black guy.

MKusanagi
11-13-2007, 01:29 AM
Ving Rhames is the most awesome dude ever. I never thought I would seem him play a gay guy in a million years! He really pulled it off. I love all of Sandler's movies!

Kirobaito
11-13-2007, 04:15 AM
This was the worst movie I've ever seen.

Not funny, and offensive to every demographic there is.

Bunny
11-13-2007, 04:18 AM

I do not think you understand what comedy is and what a joke is defined as. It's okay, some people just don't understand, I get that. Comedy isn't for everyone.

The movie was decent, funny jokes here and there, but it was not nearly as good as the trailers made it look.

NeoCracker
11-13-2007, 04:21 AM
I meant to say Riegn over me, not on.

Anyway, I do agree with bunny as it not being as good as the trailors made it look though.

Kirobaito
11-13-2007, 04:23 AM

I do not think you understand what comedy is and what a joke is defined as. It's okay, some people just don't understand, I get that. Comedy isn't for everyone.

The movie was decent, funny jokes here and there, but it was not nearly as good as the trailers made it look.
It'd be something if the offenses to every demographic were actually funny, but they weren't. They were just insulting.

MKusanagi
11-13-2007, 04:41 AM
Well, I find jokes like that pretty funny. Often a time I'll tell a dumb broad joke and I'm a woman! I should be offended but I never am. Oh well. And the jokes weren't even making alternative sexuality seem bad. If anything it helped clear away the cobwebs of negative stereotypes!

The Shoeless Hobo
11-13-2007, 05:35 AM
This movie's a rip-off of Strange Bedfellows. (http://imdb.com/title/tt0360032/) Support the (Australian) orginal! :D

ljkkjlcm9
11-13-2007, 07:57 AM

It'd be something if the offenses to every demographic were actually funny, but they weren't. They were just insulting.
you are the problem, not the movie.

If you can't laugh at yourself, you shouldn't be able to laugh at anyone else. Anyone who can't take a joke, shouldn't laugh at any jokes

THE JACKEL

Deborah
11-13-2007, 10:43 AM
Eh...from the trailers I knew I didn't want to see this movie..and I still don't. Not my type of humor I guess. :eep:

McLovin'
11-13-2007, 10:51 AM
It was funny.

Shoeberto
11-13-2007, 03:25 PM
It looked really stupid. It's a shame Kevin James has been getting such crappy movies. He's such a good comedian.

Well, I guess Adam Sandler is too, and he's hardly gotten any good movies in years.

XxSephirothxX
11-13-2007, 03:29 PM
If this wasn't as funny as the trailers made it look, then it must've been one of the worst movies ever made, because it looked like another :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty mainstream comedy with pathetically shallow and predictable jokes.

MKusanagi
11-14-2007, 01:25 AM
Good movie, go see.
That is a quote from God. What He says you do!