PDA

View Full Version : TV Quotes n.n ~ One post in ten!

Jessweeee♪
11-13-2007, 01:48 AM
Tell us the show you're watching now (or the last thing you saw) and give us a quote!

It would be nice...if I could have...a cup...of TEA!

Ramza Beoulve
11-13-2007, 02:01 AM
Wilson: Well, if it isn't Dr. Ironside.

House: Well, if it isn't Dr. I had no friends when I was growing up so all I did was watch TV which is why I can now make constant pop culture references that no understands but me.

Wilson: That's my name, don't wear it out.

Madame Adequate
11-13-2007, 02:08 AM
Did the defendant make mistakes? Sure he did, serious mistakes, but did he actually commit any crimes? Did he commit treason? No. It was an impossible situation. When the Cylons arrived what could he possibly do? What could anyone have done? I mean, ask yourself, what would you have done? What would you have done? If he had refused to surrender, the Cylons would've probably nuked the planet, right then and there. So did he appear to co-operate with the Cylons? Sure, so did hundreds of others. What's the difference between him and them? The President issued a blanket pardon. They were all forgiven, no questions asked. Colonel Tigh? Colonel Tigh used suicide bombers, killed dozens of people, forgiven. Lieutenant Agathon and chief Tyrol murdered an officer on the Pegasus, forgiven. The admiral? The admiral instituted a military coup d'etat against the President, forgiven. And me? Well, where do I begin? I shot down a civilian passenger ship, the Olympic Carrier, over a thousand people on board, forgiven. I raised my weapon to a superior officer, committed an act of mutiny, forgiven. And then on the very day when Baltar surrendered to those Cylons, I, as commander of Pegasus, jumped away! I left everybody on that planet, alone, undefended for months. I even tried to persuade the admiral never to return, to abandon you all there for good. If I'd had my way nobody would have made it off that planet. I'm the coward, I'm the traitor, I'm forgiven. I'd say we're very forgiving of mistakes. We make our own laws now, our own justice, and we've been pretty creative with ways to let people off the hook. For everything from theft to murder. And we've had to be, because we're not a civilization anymore, we are a gang, and we're on the run, and we have to fight to survive. We have to break rules, we have to bend laws, we have to improvise! But not this time, no, not this time, not for Gaius Baltar. No, you, you have to die! You have to die, because, well, because we don't like you very much. Because you're arrogant, because you're weak, because you're a coward, and we, the mob, want to throw you out the airlock because you didn't stand up to the Cylons and get yourself killed in the process! That's justice now! You should've been killed back on New Caprica, but since you had the temerity to live, we're going to execute you now. That's justice!

Battlestar Galactica.

leader of mortals
11-13-2007, 02:19 AM
say hello to my little friend!

a cookie to the first and second person to guess what this is from

Shiny
11-13-2007, 02:29 AM
"Curb Your Enthusiasm"

I don't even want that thing in my house! And I especially don't want to put it up my ass!

I have no idea what Larry is talking about as I just tuned in and I don't want to know.

Germ Hamee
11-13-2007, 08:20 AM
"A doodle! I do doodle. You too! You do doodle too!"

Buffy the Vampire Slayer. :D

CloudDragon
11-13-2007, 09:54 AM
"Curb Your Enthusiasm"

I don't even want that thing in my house! And I especially don't want to put it up my ass!

I have no idea what Larry is talking about as I just tuned in and I don't want to know.

Holy :skull::skull::skull::skull: I saw that season finale and it ruled. It was a gerbil, by the way!

<b>Creed</b>: I'm not offended by homosexuality. In the 60's, I made love to many, many women. Often outdoors... in the mud and the rain. And it's possible a man slipped in. There would be no way of knowing.

- The Office. Creed rulessss

Bunny
11-13-2007, 12:42 PM
Lindsey: You could've had it. But you didn't have what it takes... an evil hand. I mean, come on. Who here does, huh? Leon doesn't. Charlie doesn't. You do know you gave me an evil hand, right? I've been writing "kill, kill, kill" on everything. It's crazy. It's crazy. Anything could happen!

Nathan: [signaling security guard] Allen?

Lindsey: Allen, how are you? [punches him and steals his gun] Uh-oh! [shoots guard in the foot] Oh, that's gonna hurt in the morning. Stop it, evil hand, stop it! I just can't control my evil hand. Nathan, I'm so proud that you chose me. [rubs a co-worker's hair] Charlie! If I would have been in your shoes, I would have chosen Lilah. Let me tell you why. Do you have any idea of the hours this chick has logged in? Huh? The files she has on you guys? Deep stuff. Ronnie, your stock manipulations. Nathan's little offshore accounts. Can you imagine if something were to happen to this girl, and those files got back to the Senior Partners? They'd eat you alive! She's been working overtime, boys. She's everything you ever dreamed of. Lilah is your guy. Me, I'm unreliable. I've got these evil hand issues. And I'm bored with this crap. And besides, I'm leaving, so if you wanna chase me, be my guest. But remember - [holds up his hand] evil. Good luck. [gooses Lilah on the way out, and holds up his hand] Evil!

hehe

smittenkitten
11-13-2007, 01:43 PM
"Who is the monster and who is the man?" :)

Hunchback of Notre Dame Intro~

Burtsplurt
11-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Captain Rawling: Let me guess, you're either with Vic Mackey or you're against him?
Vic Mackey: Keeps things simple.

- The Shield, which is awesome.

prayzer
11-13-2007, 08:06 PM
I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it

Vermachtnis
11-22-2007, 06:20 AM
First episode of Full Metal Panic!? Fumoffu

Who the hell fires a real gun into a video game?

blim
11-22-2007, 02:06 PM
From The Young Ones when Niel joined the police

Neil - "Open up Man, its the Pigs"

Also this bit from Yes Prime Minister (Warning, one mildly rude word)

YouTube - Yes Prime Minister Clip - Who Reads the Papers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxdMFRwztl4)