PDA

View Full Version : All nighter!

Woodinator
11-13-2007, 10:17 AM
So yeah I've got an 8 page paper due tomorrow on Kepler's beliefs(5 down 3 to go) and a final so i've decided to pull an all-nighter...so far its been full of guitar hero and we created costumes out of cardboard boxes to later be used for an army that will raid our campus...

so yeah when was the last time you pulled an all-nighter and what did you do?

Araciel
11-13-2007, 10:20 AM
Drank heavily last night from 6 pm to 8 AM

I am a proud individual...stay in school kids.

Rocket Edge
11-13-2007, 10:28 AM
When I went to a mad festival back in September. Crazy, crazy stories.

Mittopotahis
11-13-2007, 10:31 AM
Completed a game of monopoly with a few friends. Man that takes forever to completely finish xD

Boosk
11-13-2007, 11:34 AM
Oh you procrastinator you!

Last time I pulled an all nighter was in my first year of Uni. I've learned to (try) get my work done asap!!!

Bunny
11-13-2007, 12:22 PM
I played WoW.

Last night I was going to pull an all nighter so I could finish season two of Angel, but I got tired after two episodes and went to bed.

qwertysaur
11-13-2007, 12:28 PM
I did last night. I was playing Civ 4, and the night flew by.

Peegee
11-13-2007, 01:09 PM
Other than video game binges that just leave me unsatisfied (curse you video games), I have spent the whole night writing essays. I usually buy a couple bags of chips and more junk food and just sloth the night away.

Skip virtually all classes the next day enough to hand in the assignment, and then sleep
Zzzzzz

apples!

Kirobaito
11-13-2007, 01:12 PM
A couple of weeks ago.

I would have tonight, but finally realized that I was never going to get around to starting my paper so I went to bed and got up now, at 7.

Blue Flame
11-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Last time I pulled an all nighter I smoked loads of fat weed shotties and then munched bacon sandwiches as I laughed at the film 'How High'. Yea I did that all night. lol.

smittenkitten
11-13-2007, 01:14 PM
I haven't doen an all nighter for ages. :(

Me and BoB played Civ IV till 3am though.

Jimsour
11-13-2007, 02:45 PM
I pull all nighters all the time but its usually to fix a sleeping pattern.

Avarice-ness
11-13-2007, 02:48 PM
Kepler's stupid. So is his law. That's all you need to know 'cause Astronomy's stupid. *Has Astronomy later today :cry: *

I only got like 3 hours of sleep last night but that was because I was foolish enough to buy Mountain Dew instead of a non-caffinated soda, so my boyfriend and I were all cracked out.

I have 7 page papers due every two weeks, so I've gotten better at the whole time managing for papers in specific. My last paper I started at 10pm the night before it was due though, that kind of sucked.

Why are you final's so early? I've still got like... a month to go for mine. :D

Ashi
11-13-2007, 02:57 PM
The last time was probably a year and a half ago, and I was playing some MMORPG. I don't plan to pull any all-nighters any time soon. Not even for my graduation project.

The last time I stayed up really late was because I'd been sick and spent a long time sleeping. That's one of the reasons I refuse to be in bed when I'm sick these days. If I'm well enough to get up then I'm not sick enough to lay down!

Woodinator
11-13-2007, 03:21 PM
Why are you final's so early? I've still got like... a month to go for mine. :D

Oh our college runs on trimesters for some reason so were at the end of our first term :P

Yay paper is done

Shoeberto
11-13-2007, 03:30 PM
I haven't had to pull any all-nighters yet in college and I'm happy about that.

The last time I stayed up literally all night was at a LAN party fueled by about 6 bottles of Bawls... and I was still exhausted. I crashed bad the next day.

Ouch!
11-13-2007, 04:00 PM
I repeated this phrase to my roommate many, many times:
"Dude, I'm so fucking bored."

theundeadhero
11-13-2007, 04:35 PM
I pull one at least once a week, because I don't feel like going to sleep. I usually don't have anything better to do. I just do it.

Jess
11-13-2007, 06:15 PM
I usually stay up until late anyway at the weekends, until about 3/4am.

The last time I did a full all nighter was on my first day of holiday. We got a plane to Bulgaria at 11pm, and got to our hotel at about 5am. We stayed up in the bar and drank cocktails and sat outside as the sun came up. I didn't get to bed until about 12pm, and then I was up for 3pm to go and watch football. :jess:

Tallulah
11-13-2007, 08:47 PM
One time I pulled an all-nighter for a GCSE English assignment... then found out it didn't have to be done until the next week! :mad: I still got good marks for it, though! :p

I also pulled an all-nighter on a school day-trip to Paris. Couldn't sleep on the coach and by the time we arrived in Paris I was tired and grouchy. After about an hour and a Croque Monsieur I got my second wind that lasted till about 5pm when we went for the coach to Paris. Though I kept myself awake all through the journey back (for some reason I couldn't sleep. I got home at 11pm, tried to eat something, couldn't, and fell asleep for a full 13 hours! :eek:

I have wonderful pictures of the trip, but I have to get them converted from slides (picked the wrong sot of film!)

Tasura
11-13-2007, 09:55 PM
Frequently, though I don't think I've pulled any yet this year, I might pull one tonight. My first year I basically ran on all nighters, sometimes they'd turn into all weekenders, one time it turned into an all weeker.

Cookie
11-13-2007, 09:56 PM
About 3 days ago. Burnout 3.

~*~Celes~*~
11-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Last time I did was about 2-3 years ago. I was sick and for some reason just couldn't go to sleep no matter how hard I tried. I was up for over 30 hours straight o.o

Iceglow
11-14-2007, 12:37 PM
I pull one at least once a week, because I don't feel like going to sleep. I usually don't have anything better to do. I just do it.

Read as: The undead hero likes to get drunk atleast once a week and shoot his gun at the stars all night because he is god damn bored!

I pull all nighters quite frequently usually because I'm working on a big computer game dev project or I am playing games or even just enjoying a good book. I pull them consecutively too sometimes, the longest I've been deliberately awake was from 8am on a thurs til 3/4am tuesday the next week because of a uber raid on an online game that required my prescence to achieve. Surprisingly the monday (the raid finished at 10am monday) I went out with Jack and in a bar with him drinking to the success of my raid and the last night on earth I would be 21, I met my girlfriend. The tuesday I woke up at 8am and was immediately hyper active because it was my birthday we stayed up pretty much all of that night too especially since me and Psy were doing our narnia thing in the hotel that sounded like gay sex and Jack was jackassed!

Resha
11-14-2007, 06:58 PM
Essays and football. They do taste nice together <3

Shlup
11-14-2007, 07:33 PM
I always did my papers in college last-minute. I work well under pressure, and don't work at all not under pressure.