PDA

View Full Version : Do I really have to be that retarded?

BarelySeeAtAll
11-13-2007, 05:07 PM
well, does anybody know whether you can get out of the north cave (nearing the end of disc 3 methinks) once yer in there, if so, how?
cos y'see, i was rather stupid and i...i cant get out and i never took the chance to save before fighting Sephiroth and...and... worse thing of all is...IS THAT CLOUD ISNT EVEN ON LVL 60!!!!
:cry:
help poor Lady...

leader of mortals
11-13-2007, 05:12 PM
yes you can leave by retacing the left path steps if I am right

demondude
11-13-2007, 05:43 PM
You can beat him under level 60.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-13-2007, 05:56 PM
enter the hole in the wall that's on the screen closest the highwind, this will take you back up to the surface

cloud21zidane16
11-13-2007, 10:53 PM
enter the hole in the wall that's on the screen closest the highwind, this will take you back up to the surface

Just do that

After going through the little cave you have to turn left instantly and climb the ladder or youll fall back down.

ReloadPsi
11-13-2007, 10:58 PM
You can beat him under level 60.

Yes, in fact it's possible on a No Materia game. Quite effortlessly too.

Elly
11-14-2007, 01:38 PM
i can not stress enough the importance of multiple saves... though it is rather easy to get back out of the crator there will be points of no return on many other games... it's always best to make a backup save before and possibly after every major event in any game, they're usualy fairly easy to see coming even without a strategy guide, in most cases... personaly i never have any less than 3 saves per game, it makes backtracking so much easier, especialy if i forgot something an hour ago and don't want to spend another hour going back to get it, then another hour to get back where i was when i had to backtrack in the first place...

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-14-2007, 04:46 PM
it should be noted that there is a point of no return in the northern crater, when your party meets up to descend into the centre of the earth. after you have started to make ur way down there's no coming back

BarelySeeAtAll
11-14-2007, 05:13 PM
i can not stress enough the importance of multiple saves... though it is rather easy to get back out of the crator there will be points of no return on many other games... it's always best to make a backup save before and possibly after every major event in any game, they're usualy fairly easy to see coming even without a strategy guide, in most cases... personaly i never have any less than 3 saves per game, it makes backtracking so much easier, especialy if i forgot something an hour ago and don't want to spend another hour going back to get it, then another hour to get back where i was when i had to backtrack in the first place...

wow, somebody is...safe
well thanks everybody for helping, much appreciated! :P
i shall try that straight away, and either somebody is saying i can beat him under 60, or that anybody can!

Brennan
11-23-2007, 03:10 PM
it should be noted that there is a point of no return in the northern crater, when your party meets up to descend into the centre of the earth. after you have started to make ur way down there's no coming back

You're still able to leave, if you start the fight with Sephiroth, you can't leave then, for reasons everyone should see

ReloadPsi
11-23-2007, 04:13 PM
There's this common misconception that the point where you first split (after climbing down two large stalactites) that you can't go back up from there. I've never found this to be the case.

Aerith's Knight
11-23-2007, 05:06 PM
ive actually gone round and round.. no problem to it :).. the point of no return is where they gather

Elly
11-24-2007, 02:53 AM
the point of no return is after your party meets at the spiral stairs going down to the final fight... coincidentaly that is the best place to set up your Save Crystal...