PDA

View Full Version : The Roswell UFO Mystery

Spawn of Sephiroth
11-13-2007, 10:42 PM
So, I was watching Conspiracy Files on Discovery Channel, and they were talking about the Roswell UFO mysteries. So, really my question is, do you think that it really happened and the government is covering it all up, or do you think it was all just rumored and made up. For those of you who aren't familiar with this, Read about it! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident)

~*~Celes~*~
11-13-2007, 10:51 PM
I dunno what I believe on things like this. I'd have to see visual proof (i.e. an alien's head) to believe it.

Araciel
11-13-2007, 10:56 PM
one day god was eating sunflower seeds, and he got one stuck in his teeth. it stayed there for like a week before he picked it out with a toothpick, and it fell from heaven to roswell new mexico. being lodged in a divine being's teeth had given the sunflower seed certain properties and strange beings now lived in the seed, but they were found by humans and dissected...and that, Kids is where spam came from.

Jojee
11-13-2007, 10:57 PM
I used to live in New Mexico so I went to Roswell before and visited all the touristy UFO places ^_^ They showed us a video and everything and made it to be a really big deal. I don't really believe it though, it's a good way for the town to earn income from tourism~

o_O
11-13-2007, 11:03 PM
There's a video of the supposed autopsy, so you can see an "alien" head. :p

Personally, I think it's all a load of rubbish. I spent half of my childhood reading about this kind of thing, and if I've taken away anything from that, it's that the authors of conspiracy or paranormal topics heavily embellish the evidence for and disregard the evidence against.

Besides, a number of people have come forward claiming to have engineered the special effects for that video. I think if there was anything, it was the government/air force/whoever doing something naughty so they used aliens to cover it up. :p

Fonzie
11-13-2007, 11:10 PM
I'll get my aluminum hat out I guess...

Deborah
11-14-2007, 12:18 AM
Oh no...yes, I don't believe...ha aliens.:p

Madame Adequate
11-14-2007, 12:22 AM
I'm willing to bet something went on. I'm also willing to bet it was not just a weather balloon. I am sceptical, however, about it being anything extraterrestrial. More probably it was some experimental craft that went arse over tit.

Nominus Experse
11-14-2007, 01:18 AM
It's a load of bullocks