PDA

View Full Version : Ahem...there's SAND on my boots!

PyroManiak
11-14-2007, 12:12 AM
Do you clown? why?

I find myself Jesting all the time and now that I mention it, I might even consider putting down bieng a part-time jester on my resume.
http://www.sonofasubmariner.com/img/sand.png

Jojee
11-14-2007, 12:13 AM
Boo clowns suck!!

I refuse to play Chrono Cross because there's that clown jester chick in it :( She's scary and sucky looking. Boo.

LunarWeaver
11-14-2007, 12:15 AM
I am not scared of clowns, and I can clown up any time I choose. And I choose to every night at 6.

PyroManiak
11-14-2007, 12:17 AM
I didn't mean with a costume... -.-

I meant clowning around and bieng foolish, and I know Jojee clowns alot xD

Jojee
11-14-2007, 12:21 AM
L-lies... never!

:kaodizzy:

Avarice-ness
11-14-2007, 12:22 AM
Dude, I looked and thought I saw that, and then I had already clicked and I'm like "DUDE wait! I KNEW IT!"

Clearly clowns are the best. Kefka's made of Win and Cake and you all know it.

I mean look at it. Dr. Rockso from Metalocalypse, Kefka, CLEARLY CLOWNS ARE THE WINNERS, Ka-ka-kah-Yeeaaah~

Boo clowns suck!!

I refuse to play Chrono Cross because there's that clown jester chick in it :( She's scary and sucky looking. Boo.

Harle the Harlequin. I collect little Harlequin dolls, Most of mine came from New Orleans. :razz:

Araciel
11-14-2007, 12:23 AM
A more accurate question might be: Do you ever stop clowning around and get serious?

The answer would be no.

PyroManiak
11-14-2007, 12:25 AM
L-lies... never!

:kaodizzy:

http://www.sonofasubmariner.com/img/shutup.png

You do too! Not only do you clown, but you clown all monkey-like.:monkey:

Rengori
11-14-2007, 12:25 AM
Aw, I thought the title said boobs, not boots. That would be a far more interesting scene.

But yeah, clowns are awesome. Avarice is officially 50 billion times better for knowing Dr. Rockso.

Spammerman
11-14-2007, 12:26 AM
I used to play around a lot. Now i dont laugh as much. And theres sand on your boots, but me, THERES A SNAKE IN MY BOOTS!

Avarice-ness
11-14-2007, 12:26 AM
Aw, I thought the title said boobs, not boots. That would be a far more interesting scene.

But yeah, clowns are awesome. Avarice is officially 50 billion times better for knowing Dr. Rockso.

xD I just told my boyfriend that I mentioned Dr. Rockso in this thread and he's like "xD-ing" everywhere.

I used to play around a lot. Now i dont laugh as much. And theres sand on your boots, but me, THERES A SNAKE IN MY BOOTS!

SOMEBODY'S POISONED THE WATERHOLE!

PyroManiak
11-14-2007, 12:30 AM
I just realised how much of a clown death is, clownish shinigami, clownish dethklowns, clowning villanous clowns, and don't forget evil monkey clowns...

::monkey::

Nominus Experse
11-14-2007, 01:25 AM
No, not really. From time to time it's fun to play mischievous tricks upon people, or to throw out campy humour and the like, but I wouldn't classify myself as being much of a clown.

Shiny
11-14-2007, 02:24 AM
Yes, because there's sad on my bots.

Shlup
11-14-2007, 07:42 PM
My co-workers refer to me as "the funny one," but I think it's just because they're entirely unfunny.