PDA

View Full Version : No, please don't do it, Bun Bun!

Rye
11-14-2007, 01:53 AM
At work today, at TJ Maxx, I had to clean up the useless random crap section, filled with pots and pans and antiques and art and books. In the book section, I saw something that made me cry.

I found the "2007 Bunny Suicide Calender Book." Inside, was 365 pictures of a bunny, OUR Bunny, killing himself. Tears rolled down my face as I flipped through each page.

Topic:
1) What made you sad today?
2) NO BUN BUN DON'T DO IT THERE'S ANOTHER WAY TO STOP THE PAIN

Fonzie
11-14-2007, 01:59 AM
They were giving out nasty yams today during school lunch.

No one even dared to eat them or get caught glancing at them.

I felt a little sad. :(

Jessweeee♪
11-14-2007, 02:00 AM
My annoying friends in apparel class :cry:

eestlinc
11-14-2007, 02:29 AM
My friend has one of the bunny suicide books. It's hilarious.

Bunny
11-14-2007, 02:40 AM
All bunnies should die.

NeoCracker
11-14-2007, 02:42 AM
1) Well, nothing really. Its been a good Day. ^_^

2) No there isn't. Nothing can stop the pain of BEING ALIVE!!!!

Rye
11-14-2007, 02:44 AM
All bunnies should die.

Stop being so mean to yourself!

Momiji
11-14-2007, 03:43 AM
I have 2 of the Bunny Suicide books (assuming there's more than 2). It's an amusing way to kill 15 minutes. ^^

mooglebunni608
11-14-2007, 04:22 AM
I'm sad because the cute boy I'm currently stalking didn't walk by my school today. ><

Xaven
11-14-2007, 07:29 AM
My mood has been undampened all day. How boring.

I read a bunny-suicide book at Borders once. It was remarkably interesting.

escobert
11-14-2007, 07:37 AM
I can't think of anything that made me sad today. Maybe going to work :p

Ashi
11-14-2007, 10:13 AM
What made me sad to day is the fact that a silly test that everyone's been afraid of has been postponed... yet again. It's getting ridiculous.

Misfit
11-14-2007, 10:29 AM
I'm sad today because I'm on overtime and it makes me a sleepy, sleepy girl when I get home n_n

BUT NICE ON PAYDAY YEAH~

Quindiana Jones
11-14-2007, 11:19 AM
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.

Jess
11-14-2007, 12:36 PM
We don't have any bread so I need to wait to make some lunch. :(

Peegee
11-14-2007, 01:03 PM
That reminds me to check that out!

/checks

/squeee!!1111one

Madame Adequate
11-14-2007, 01:49 PM
Today I am sad because I must do arduous and daunting research into a complex and obscure subject I don't care about one bit. I mean really, really arduous and daunting. I have ONE source for this, and it's barely reliable.

Iceglow
11-14-2007, 01:49 PM
Well today I was made sad by the fact I was enjoying a pleasant dream but had to wake up to take the brat (my 5 year old nephew) to school because his mother is ill. I have to go just now and collect him too.

prayzer
11-14-2007, 02:22 PM
I have to go back to work tonite. But its only for tonite and tomorrow nite then I have all weekend off. YAY!

Zeldy
11-14-2007, 04:14 PM
My parents are on strike. They won't do any washing/ironing/cleaning/cooking and anything else. It really sucks :(

Boosk
11-14-2007, 05:25 PM
I was sad while I was using a Wacom Tab for the first time today. It made me sad that people actually prefer using them to a real pencil and paper :( I hated using it.:cry:
But I then became happy because my phone was fixed xD

(by the by....when I first glanced at the thread titles I thought it said Bum Bum instead of Bun Bun x____x I was a little scared at what the thread would be about...)

Madame Adequate
11-14-2007, 05:34 PM
Today I am sad because I must do arduous and daunting research into a complex and obscure subject I don't care about one bit. I mean really, really arduous and daunting. I have ONE source for this, and it's barely reliable.

This has gone better than I expected in terms of results, and worse than expected in terms of time taken.

I still need to find a few more things but I'm almost done.

Raebus
11-14-2007, 06:14 PM
I broke a nail, they were so pretty as well.

NeoTifa
11-14-2007, 06:21 PM
the fact that i had to wake up for school XD and i dont have college, but i have that one annoying class at the high school early in the morning, just to prevent me sleeping in. grrrr. but if i dont take it, i couldnt see my beloved s****** and the fact that we arent going out makes me really depressed to. and my bf is taking me to go look at rings... for engagement. i died on the inside when he said that. i love s****** and it isnt puppy love either. i would throw myself infront of a speeding train for him. v.v *sigh*

prayzer
11-14-2007, 06:44 PM
the fact that i had to wake up for school XD and i dont have college, but i have that one annoying class at the high school early in the morning, just to prevent me sleeping in. grrrr. but if i dont take it, i couldnt see my beloved s****** and the fact that we arent going out makes me really depressed to. and my bf is taking me to go look at rings... for engagement. i died on the inside when he said that. i love s****** and it isnt puppy love either. i would throw myself infront of a speeding train for him. v.v *sigh*

So, you're betrothed, and yet you love another? Wow, that must be unbearable. What would be more unbearable is if you committed yourself to your bf in marriage and never made the confession of love to the other, especially if there's a possibility this other might return this love. If this is the case, then your bf, if he's any kind of decent person, would understand, though he were hurt.

Bunny
11-14-2007, 06:59 PM

I don't really see a problem here other than the one you created yourself.

Shlup
11-14-2007, 07:32 PM
I woke up to my husband trying to smother me with a pillow.

Actually, he was just trying to cover my eyes so he could turn the light on without waking me, but it was a totally odd thing to wake up to. xD

Psychotic
11-14-2007, 10:31 PM
I've been reading L.A. Confidential for some days now, and I had it on the train home and I was so close to the end, and then when I got home I couldn't find it, so I must've left it on the train! It killed me, because it's such a good book and wanted to read the ending!

Luckily it was in my dad's car, but for those five or ten minutes, I was not a happy bunny (geddit?).

Quindiana Jones
11-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Yeah, but seriously. When do we get to watch Bunny kill himself? Post it on YouTube or summat.

Ooh, on the topic of suicide: my friend committed suicide a few weeks ago! Now that was a bitch.

rubah
11-15-2007, 09:47 PM
the sale at the computer store not actually extending to anything useful.

stalpho slayer
11-27-2007, 02:26 AM
i'm trying to quit drinking pop i'm so addicted to cafine that when i go so long without it i start having chronic headaches and today was the worst headache i almost passed out it felt like a knife was going straight through my head my entire day was :skull::skull::skull::skull:ed up thanks to that. I finnaly got home and took painkiller that say there fast acting but took an hour to start working:mad2: TODAY SUCKED!!!!!!

Heath
11-27-2007, 11:29 AM
Those Bunny Suicide books are great. I got someone one as a Christmas present a few years back. They loved it.

I was quite disappointed that me and my dad changed some of our answers at the pub quiz last night when we were initially right. For example, the question was which country has the longest coastline in the world and I said Canada but he convinced me to change it Russia.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-27-2007, 12:00 PM
It saddens me how many people are vouching for the "humor" of bunny suicide books here. Otherwise I was feeling good today. Thanks guys.