PDA

View Full Version : Positions in Bed!

Momiji
11-14-2007, 02:58 AM
Haha, you were expecting something risqué?

No.

Topic: How do you sleep? Do you sleep with/without blankets, on your side, back, or front, with or without pillows, etc?

For me, I'm still trying to decide. I'm one of those people who get really uncomfortable when staying in one posi<b></b>tion, so I toss and turn a lot.

Rengori
11-14-2007, 03:00 AM
I sleep with my hand down my pants.

Serious answer on my side with my hands under my head.

Araciel
11-14-2007, 03:00 AM
O i see what you did there

I sleep on my back. blankets pulled all the way up to my neck. I must sleep diagonally or my feet hang off..

Momiji
11-14-2007, 03:02 AM
Weird. Why did it make the word 'positions' lowercase in the title? o_O

Freya
11-14-2007, 03:03 AM
I toss and turn a lot but most times i'm on my side. It's better when you're In bed with someone, sleeping alone is not as fun.

edczxcvbnm
11-14-2007, 03:57 AM
I sleep on my stomach most of the time.

Avarice-ness
11-14-2007, 03:57 AM
It depends.

If I'm in a good mood, I sleep on my boyriends chest when he turns over.

I normally sleep on my left side though, I'll turn over sometimes and lay on my right side. Really it all depends on how my boyfriend sleep's 'cause if he's all over the freaking bed it's kind of hard to find a good way to sleep. :razz:

Nominus Experse
11-14-2007, 04:08 AM
On my side or back, varying with which way we (my girlfriend and I) can make two pieces of a puzzle fit together

mooglebunni608
11-14-2007, 04:20 AM
I tend to move around a lot (which makes cuddling a rather short activity, unfortunately) so I like to curl up op on my side, and then stretch out, and then I roll to the other side and curl up again and repeat the whole process until I'm asleep. <3

Denmark
11-14-2007, 04:23 AM
I tend to attempt to fall asleep either on my left side (in this case facing the wall, though that's not necessary) or on my stomach. I'll try to do so on my back but can't seem to succeed in doing it. I have two pillows under my head, and I typically sleep under a comforter (and only a comforter).

DamselFly
11-14-2007, 04:27 AM
Either my stomach or my side.

Spammerman
11-14-2007, 04:33 AM
Depends, if i want to be all cozy, i sleep on my stomach arms folded under me, its warm. if its hot, all stretched out. And sometimes, my friends say when im sleeping, cause i cross my arms over my head and i cross my legs while laying on my back, i look like a canoe

Vermachtnis
11-14-2007, 04:37 AM
I like to sleep on my side, facing the wall.

Madame Adequate
11-14-2007, 04:50 AM
Arm under pillow, which my head is on top of, on my side, somewhat fetal. One quilt normally, two in winter.

theundeadhero
11-14-2007, 05:15 AM
Weird. Why did it make the word 'positions' lowercase in the title? o_O
More importantly, why did you put bold/unbold HTML in the word positions? o_O

Bunny
11-14-2007, 05:44 AM
I sleep on my stomach with a blanket and socks on. I must have something covering my feet or else I will not be able to sleep.

Jojee
11-14-2007, 05:50 AM
Pretty much any position works for me ^_^

Freya
11-14-2007, 05:59 AM
Pretty much any posi<b></b>tion works for me ^_^

Even upside down, sometimes do you wake up in an headstand? xD

Rengori
11-14-2007, 06:00 AM

Drunk? xD

Jojee
11-14-2007, 06:04 AM

Drunk? xD I forgot to mention, ON A BED :p I don't care so much for the side of boats and stuff :shifty: ...Then again, it would be a new experience I guess ^_^

escobert
11-14-2007, 06:10 AM
I sleep on my stomach.

Deborah
11-14-2007, 06:22 AM
I sleep on my side..hugging my pillow-tiger, with several blankets, more now because its colder. And with my 3 pillows around me...even though I usually like sleeping with one under my head. I'm very buried when I sleep...my family teases me! :p

KoShiatar
11-14-2007, 06:50 AM
I sleep mostly belly down, but I always am on my back when I wake up. And I toos and turn so much I wake up my boyfriend a lot. é_è

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-14-2007, 07:00 AM
I sleep on my side, curled up to my body pillow. Usually one leg out from under the covers. I tend not to sleep under the sheets but only under the comforter.

CloudDragon
11-14-2007, 08:12 AM
I mix and match, but mostly on my side. I used to never be able to sleep with my back down on the bed, but lately that's changed. When you're messed up it's pretty easy to pass out in any position though.

Boosk
11-14-2007, 10:03 AM
Oxygen tank. Keeps me looking young.

Jess
11-14-2007, 12:34 PM
On my side or back, varying with which way we (my girlfriend and I) can make two pieces of a puzzle fit together
Yes. If I'm sleeping on my own I sleep on my back. :jess:

Loony BoB
11-14-2007, 12:38 PM
Side, front, back. Whichever is most comfortable at the time. Always with pillows, though.

Madame Adequate
11-14-2007, 01:47 PM
Weird. Why did it make the word 'posi<b></b>tions' lowercase in the title? o_O
More importantly, why did you put bold/unbold HTML in the word posi<b></b>tions? o_O

You've not noticed before? It always, always puts them into the word 'position' here. No clue why, but you'll only see it in places where code doesn't work, or if you quote a post with the word positions in it.

Iceglow
11-14-2007, 01:57 PM
More importantly, why did you put bold/unbold HTML in the word posi<b></b>tions? o_O

You've not noticed before? It always, always puts them into the word 'posi<b></b>tion' here. No clue why, but you'll only see it in places where code doesn't work, or if you quote a post with the word posi<b></b>tions in it.

How strange yes it does...thats awesome fun lol.

On topic I sleep on my side or on my back wether I'm at mine or my girlfriends, this way I manage to cuddle her and yet maintain comfort. HOW CAN PEOPLE SLEEP ON THEIR FRONT? WEIRDOS ALL OF THOSE WHO SAY ON THEIR FRONT!

I also sleep in bed naked with a duvet pulled up quite high (excepting really hot nights lol) and with 2 pillows, has to be 2 pillows or else 1 pillow folded double over so I can keep comfy.

Heath
11-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Haha, you were expecting something risqué?

No.

I sleep on my stomach or on my side. Sleeping on your stomach is supposed to be one of the worst ways to sleep, but it's just how I've always slept. Very occasionally I'll sleep on my back, but not often. I usually wake up on my back though because I'm a fairly restless sleeper.

Shlup
11-14-2007, 07:28 PM
I sleep on my side with my hand under my pillow.

Ashi
11-14-2007, 07:34 PM
I don't really remember the positions that I fall asleep in, it doesn't matter because I've probably fallen in every position possible (including standing up - but that's another story). I would often wake up in a different position.

However, I do have sleep rituals. Those include having the a/c on (even in the winter) and it has to be really cold. Part of the blanket would be rolled around my feet and the other part over my head (but not on my face), but that only works when I'm on my side.

I can't sleep next to other people. Sure, it's a big bed and would comfortably fit two more of me, but I am just not comfortable sharing a mattress with someone else. Although I'm a heavy sleeper, the slightest movement on "their" side would wake me up.

On the topic of pillows, how can you guys sleep with more than one pillow under your head? I mean, it's not that it isn't possible but I wake up with a sore neck if I slept on more than one pillow.

edczxcvbnm
11-14-2007, 07:36 PM

That is hot :D

Rye
11-14-2007, 07:38 PM
Arm under pillow, which my head is on top of, on my side, somewhat fetal. One quilt normally, two in winter.

Me too! Except I sleep on my stomach too like that. :3

Madame Adequate
11-14-2007, 07:40 PM

Me too! Except I sleep on my stomach too like that. :3

I... I sleep on my stomach as well sometimes... :lovers:

Raebus
11-14-2007, 07:52 PM
The 69

Oh wait

Yeah the 69.

Zeldy
11-14-2007, 07:55 PM
My stomach growls if I lie on it D: so I usually sleep on my side. Only 1 pillow, anymore and I get neck pains in the morning. Like 2 covers ALL YEAR ROUND, a duvet and a flanalette.

~*~Celes~*~
11-14-2007, 07:58 PM
I usually start on my left side, then from there I vary between on my back, on my right side, and on my stomach. I always sleep in the fetal position for some reason, unless I'm REALLY hot. Then I have to sprawl everywhere.

leader of mortals
11-14-2007, 07:59 PM
I curl myself into a ball laying right side down

Rianoa
11-14-2007, 08:00 PM
Sleep in a ball facing the wall i dont know why i just do :rolleyes2

Goldenboko
11-14-2007, 08:01 PM
I move around a lot.

Akaria
11-15-2007, 02:21 AM
I sleep on my stomach with one arm under me, the other just chillin' somewhere, I never know where. One leg is usually straight, the other one...Kinda like the "Got a little cap'n in ya?!" Captain Morgan commercials...But laying down. I use one pillow but the top of my head is barely on the bottom of the pillow. My boyfriend says I toss and turn like a tornado.:D

I Took the Red Pill
11-15-2007, 02:26 AM
Stomach, with arms sprawled sporadically on top of the pillow.

Araciel
11-15-2007, 02:27 AM
So many sleep on their stomach :O

I suppose it could be comfortable...i'm just too fat.

Momiji
11-15-2007, 02:39 AM

I didn't! I'm looking at your quote right here and it has the same thing.

I Took the Red Pill
11-15-2007, 02:44 AM
Pretty sure he means in the thread title.

Ace14
11-15-2007, 02:58 AM
I sleep a lot of different ways just because one position starts to bug me after a while.

rubah
11-15-2007, 05:04 AM
Do people who make this thread make it because they want to use the innuendo? Or because they're curious?

Dorm bed sleeping is a lot different from my bed at home sleeping. Not only is the former much narrower, but it also has a handy bar to keep me from falling off and is against the wall.

Usually I lay on my back or on my side, but I've been experimenting with trying to sleep with my knees up; it hasn't happened yet I don't think. But I like to lay curled up a lot.

Akaria
11-15-2007, 07:39 AM
Dorm bed sleeping is a lot different from my bed at home sleeping. Not only is the former much narrower, but it also has a handy bar to keep me from falling off and is against the wall.

Amen. But I only have the bar up when my mom comes to visit. She honestly worries about me falling off the bed!

My boyfriend says I toss and turn like a tornado.:D

...On second thought, maybe I should keep it up.