PDA

View Full Version : Before and after chocobo eater

silent_ultima
11-14-2007, 08:21 AM
... ok guys..

You know that before u fight that chocobo eater in chapter 2, there will be a scene in which the girls are trying to catch a chocobo, rite? I've read the walkthrough that before u fight the chocobo eater or after the minigame which u control yuna and the other 2 girls blocked the path, there is a series of scene which ended in Rikku standing over a hill or something like that, after that a man will come and tells u that the girl is in trouble, rite?

this scene never happens to me. what gives? and wil this effects my %? i am really trying to get the 100%..

and what does the matrimony thing, really? what should i do? do i need to get the right girl? or just talk to ALL the girls in spira and promote that b*st**D?

Skyblade
11-14-2007, 03:47 PM
The scene with Rikku falling from the top of the building, which I think is the scene you are referring to, might be skipped if you catch the chocobo too early. It's mostly luck based, but shhouldn't take too many tries to see. It affects your options in a minigame in Chapter 4/5, but I don't think it changes your percentage at all.