PDA

View Full Version : Watch Ya Back, Turkey!

TyphoonThaReapa
11-14-2007, 08:00 PM
A'yo, two days before Thanksgivin', I'm gonna stop eatin' to make room in my stomach in order to devour every food I would deem worthy of calmin' my stomach sensational growl. So, what Thanksgivin' preparations are you guys takin'?:cool:

edczxcvbnm
11-14-2007, 09:01 PM
Getting pumped for thanksgiving day football?

Cookie
11-14-2007, 09:17 PM
I just plan to be alive. That's always my plan.

edit: owait we don't celebrate thanksgiving.

Jojee
11-14-2007, 09:38 PM
That's not healthy for you... if you starve yourself for days and suddenly consume a ton of food, you could end up having a lot of problems :p

Jess
11-14-2007, 09:44 PM
I'll be doing nothing as we don't celebrate thanksgiving. :jess:

NeoCracker
11-14-2007, 09:45 PM
That's not healthy for you... if you starve yourself for days and suddenly consume a ton of food, you could end up having a lot of problems :p
Don't believe her.

Just do what you are planning. Its perfectly safe.

Bunny
11-14-2007, 09:54 PM
That is incredibly annoying.

I do not do Thanksgiving. Not because of any moral ground siding with Indians or something, that doesn't matter to me. I just don't like turkey all that much and I don't like people. My family is not on this side of the states sooo no celebration for me.

Tavrobel
11-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Starving yourself before Thanksgiving isn't a good idea. Not only would you be too mentally exhausted to eat, you're losing valuable practice time. It's like beer: you have to have SOMETHING in your stomach, or else it's going to end poorly. The less you eat, the smaller your stomach gets, which means less food.

I, on the other hand, don't have to do anything, except make sure that the parents don't touch the food.

Shlup
11-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Your stomach will shrink and you wont be able to eat as much. It's better, for the sake of your gluttony, to eat two very large meals over the few days before the holiday.

I'm not doing anything to plan for the "holiday."

Old Manus
11-14-2007, 10:33 PM
I'd watch YOUR back, Typhoon, bird flu is making a comeback and if the Daily Mail is to be believed*, millions of turkeys WILL be culled, there WILL be a worldwide pandemic, and millions of people WILL die.

just saying

*which it isn't

SammieBabe
11-14-2007, 11:18 PM
I just realized this morning that Thanksgiving is next week. I've barely begun to figure it out..

Rengori
11-15-2007, 12:17 AM
I'm just really really really hoping I don't get forced to see my redneck relatives.

TyphoonThaReapa
11-15-2007, 06:56 PM
Just to let you guys know, I can't even go without food for half a day if I have it. I have high metabolism and a big appetite. Anyway, I can careless about who shows up for Thanksgiving or important events like Football. As long as they have food, especially pie, then I'm okay.:cool:

Sergeant Hartman
11-15-2007, 07:33 PM
As long as they have food, especially pie, then I'm okay.:cool:
Represent :hat:

Araciel
11-15-2007, 10:34 PM
Crazy statesians and their November Thanksgiving.

Happy Macy's Day Parade.

Miriel
11-16-2007, 01:34 AM
Shlup is right, if you starve yourself a few days before Thanksgiving, your stomach gets smaller and you'll be able to consume less once you decide to start eating again. That's why it's so silly when people skip out on meals in anticipation of a BIG meal because doing that will make you eat LESS.