PDA

View Full Version : Galactus vs. Ultimecia

Forsaken Lover
11-14-2007, 10:37 PM
He's from a comic but he was in Marvel Alliance so it works here.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/Nik_TehPimpXor/Galactus.jpg

Ultimecia can absorb the universe, apparently.

So this is a good fight.

Old Manus
11-14-2007, 10:40 PM
The Death Star in the background of that picture fires its lazor at both of them and Terrorists Win.

ReloadPsi
11-14-2007, 10:44 PM
They both have very unoriginal names with obvious meanings.

This sounds like a TRULY EPIC FIGHTING TO COME!!

NeoCracker
11-14-2007, 10:48 PM
DAMN YOU BIN LADIN!

Ashley Schovitz
11-14-2007, 10:56 PM
Onslaught should be up there too since he's as equally as powerful as either two since it took the entire Marvel universe to defeat him, but a fight with all three would destroy existence.

Forsaken Lover
11-14-2007, 11:23 PM
It took an angry Hulk to crack his shell and then the heroes to absorb the energy.

Far from the entire universe..

Slothy
11-15-2007, 02:49 AM
Onslaught should be up there too since he's as equally as powerful as either two since it took the entire Marvel universe to defeat him, but a fight with all three would destroy existence.

Onslaught isn't even close to Galactus in power. For that matter, neither is Ultimecia seeing as how she lost to your party in FF8. Galactus already survived the destruction of one Universe, the rebirth of that Universe as the Marvel Universe, and possesses more power than any mere mortal and even many of the cosmic level entities in the Marvel Universe. Even if Ultimecia can absorb the Universe, she'd have to do it before Galactus killed her, which give her track record I wouldn't bet on.

NeoCracker
11-15-2007, 02:52 AM

Onslaught isn't even close to Galactus in power. For that matter, neither is Ultimecia seeing as how she lost to your party in FF8. Galactus already survived the destruction of one Universe, the rebirth of that Universe as the Marvel Universe, and possesses more power than any mere mortal and even many of the cosmic level entities in the Marvel Universe. Even if Ultimecia can absorb the Universe, she'd have to do it before Galactus killed her, which give her track record I wouldn't bet on.

You, my friend, are awesome.

Forsaken Lover
11-15-2007, 06:54 AM

*claps*

Was hoping I wouldn't have to be the one to say it.

Bravo.

But just to show everyone...

when Galactus wants to fight, he'll destroy galaxies.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Galactus%20Fights/1VSTyrant02-CosmicPowers6.jpg

Ashley Schovitz
11-16-2007, 12:49 AM
Oh like Galactus never lost a fight he was killed by the Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer, he was eventually revived, but that's not the point. Onslaught also has unlimited amount of strenght and telepathy powers to add, so he's up on a stand point.

Slothy
11-16-2007, 02:12 PM
Galactus was only killed when the Surfer turned his own planet devouring machine against him. So basically, he was only killed by a machine he created because no one else in the Marvel Universe who has any reason to want him dead can actually kill him (and doing so is a bad idea any way since his existence is an integral part of the universe).

Onslaught has nowhere near an unlimited amount of strength, and his telepathy also can't be limitless. He lost in physical combat to the Hulk because the Hulk was stronger, and he lacked the telepathic power required to turn the human race into a collective consciousness as he had planned, needing X-Man's power to be able to pull that off. He was certainly the most powerful telepath on Earth, but that wouldn't mean much to Galactus; a being who can teleport galaxies, create sentient life, and manipulate souls (among other things) with ease.

Peegee
11-16-2007, 02:28 PM
That moron Reed Richards will come in with a Deux Ex Machina device and defeat everybody.