PDA

View Full Version : I'll organise you!

Jess
11-15-2007, 01:58 PM
How organised are you?

I felt like being organised today. I went out and bought some folders, and some coloured card. I'm going to use the coloured card as separators in my folders and then I'm going to organise all of my college work that is currently all over the place. It's going to be all pretty and organised when I'm done. :jess:

I try to be organised, but I put things off a lot, so I sometimes do a bad job at it. I always try to keep my work organised and neat and I keep a diary to write down all of my appointments, assignments and other important dates and things.

Peegee
11-15-2007, 01:59 PM
Organised? Are you crazy? You should see what I do with my clothes (it sits on a pile on a towel rack)

Vermachtnis
11-15-2007, 02:03 PM
I've actually been acused of having OCD, because of how organized I am. I have to have everything in Alphabeticle order or I'll go nuts.

smittenkitten
11-15-2007, 02:04 PM
I can be organised if I want to be but to be honest I can't be bothered and I'm pretty lazy at times.

Btw Jess you love your threads. :jess:

Jess
11-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Btw Jess you love your threads. :jess:
General chat was lonely. :kiss:

Resha
11-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Right now I'm a disorganised, sleep-deprived mess. But I intend to clean out my life into pretty little folders over the coming weekend ;D fun fun fun

Sergeant Hartman
11-15-2007, 05:37 PM
I like to keep things neat, I've got a folder full of pollypockets for my piano music :hat:

scrumpleberry
11-15-2007, 05:42 PM
Pretty organised. I can't manage time, and I procrastinate :P

Such is my downfall.

fire_of_avalon
11-15-2007, 05:50 PM
I'm falling apart right now, but this thread is motivating me to do right. mmhmm.

Araciel
11-16-2007, 12:16 AM
Hell no, I'm not organized.

stalpho slayer
12-01-2007, 03:58 PM
Right now I'm a disorganised, sleep-deprived mess.

yep hit the nail on the head i'm tired all the time beacause i have to get up a 5:45 every morning

Rocket Edge
12-01-2007, 04:03 PM
I'm the opposite, although I like to keep things tidy if thats any consolation. :monster:

Selena_Akariko
12-01-2007, 04:10 PM
Well, mostly I'm not very organised, but sometimes something comes over me, and then the entire apartment gets cleaned up and my things are all sorted :D

:save: Selena

Aerith's Knight
12-01-2007, 04:12 PM
im disorganised.. but i know exactly where everything is.. i lose things when im cleaning up stuff

escobert
12-01-2007, 05:02 PM
I'm not at all. I live in mess and unorginization.

Tallulah
12-01-2007, 05:05 PM
I have all my shifts and class times for the rest of the year written on my calender, and I intend to continue. :D

Jimsour
12-01-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm anything but organised, so I'll pay someone to organise my stuff for me!

Maybe tomorrow though, I'm as lazy as I am disorganised.

Heath
12-01-2007, 06:47 PM
My room would disagree but I'd say I'm a pretty organised person. I plan out my day the night before or at the start of the day by making a list of things I need to do on a post-it note and tick them off as I go along. I have a general idea of where something is and when I'll need to do something too.

NeoTifa
12-01-2007, 07:50 PM
like most musicians and people of high intelligence, (except my spelling :P), i live in organized chaos. its a mess, but i know where everything is. my notes (when i try to take good ones) are all neat, organized, highlighted, and color coded and such. but all my papers are usually randomly tossed into a folder or in my bag. i hardly ever write things into my agenda, even though i try to remember to, and i often am so busy i forget to do stuff.

Shiny
12-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Right now I'm a disorganised, sleep-deprived mess. But I intend to clean out my life into pretty little folders over the coming weekend ;D fun fun fun
I'll clean out YOUR pretty little folders!

Anywayz, yes I am some what organized. I keep papers from grades 6-12 in filing cabinet folders that aren't in a filing cabinet. Weird. My clothes are always neatly organized because otherwise I wouldn't be able to find anything to wear. :mog:

rubah
12-01-2007, 08:34 PM
I color coded my clothes in my closet. It makes putting laundry up so much easier that you wouldn't believe.

(very simple system; sorted by type, then by rainbow order, then by light->dark. All my tanks are at the end, then t-shirts, then long sleeve/nice shirts then button up, then my jeans (dark ->light though), then my skirts. All I have to do when i get my clothes washed is just look at the appropriate section, and there's already a clothes hanger right there in the exact spot I need one)

KuRt
12-01-2007, 08:52 PM
My organisationalism can be compared to a poostorm. Weird stuff everywhere in no specific order.

Dixie
12-02-2007, 12:29 AM
Me? Organized? Hahaha. I can't find anything anywhere in my room, or backpack, or purse. It's pretty terrible.

I need to learn how to be organized.

Seraphic
12-02-2007, 12:51 AM
Even when I'm supposedly organized I'm a mess.

Zeldy
12-02-2007, 01:54 AM
Im hopelessly un tidy and un organised. I leave everything of importance till the day/night before and my room is always a mess. Like others have said though, it's organised mess, I know where everything is. It's either under one pile of clothes or another!

Rengori
12-02-2007, 05:00 AM
like most musicians and people of high intelligence, (except my spelling :P), i live in organized chaos. its a mess, but i know where everything is. my notes (when i try to take good ones) are all neat, organized, highlighted, and color coded and such. but all my papers are usually randomly tossed into a folder or in my bag. i hardly ever write things into my agenda, even though i try to remember to, and i often am so busy i forget to do stuff.

Yeah, basically what Neotifa said.

NeoTifa
12-02-2007, 06:01 AM
((yay someone quoted me i feel loved ^____^ *gets shot* x_*__x))

i organize my drawers too. top drawer is underclothes, socks, and bathing suits. 2nd drawer is in order L-R; tanks, sleeveless, t-shirts. 3rd is shorts, more t-shirts, and more t-shirts.
4th is like gloves and hats. my closet has no organization what-so-ever

Lynx
12-02-2007, 06:20 AM
i like to pretend im organized. jsut because i know all the places to find the dvd's in my room doesnt mean i know which area to look in to find mr deeds. also i stuff a lot of stuff in my closet so i figure if its not right in front of me its in my closet i dont think thats exactly organized but hey atleast i know wehre to look for everything.

BardTard
12-02-2007, 06:54 AM
Very unorganized :D (usually) The extent of my organization skills is ABC order. Mostly my Final Fantasy items.