PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Jess/Devil Man.

Quindiana Jones
11-15-2007, 08:13 PM
Goodness Jess! You have made a lottatopics. :D

Anyhoo, Jess secretly being Devil Man reminded me of my friends. The relation being that one of my friends is really good at impersonating people. But that topic was made ages ago, so this ones only real use is to yell at Jess.

But still, have you ever mistaken some random stranger for someone you know?

I have. I leaped onto this guys back, screaming "RAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!" and took that bugger down! Then I realised it wasn't someone I knew. :(

EDIT: Anyone caught complimenting Jess will be shot.

Jess
11-15-2007, 08:15 PM
General Chat needed some Jesslove. :heart:

and my topics were good. xD

leader of mortals
11-15-2007, 08:16 PM
A few weeks ago I almost hit this random kid in the face because he looked like my locker partner(who changed the fricken lock on me:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:)

Jojee
11-15-2007, 08:17 PM
I noticed too~ I was like Jess is making at least like 3 new topics a day XD But not as gay as Devil Man's topics :love:

Quindiana Jones
11-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Yell at Jess, answer the question, or GTFO. :mad2:

Jess
11-15-2007, 08:18 PM
Or share your love for Jess. :love:

leader of mortals
11-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Or share your love for Jess. :love:

*shares love for jess*

Raebus
11-15-2007, 08:31 PM
Yell at Jess, answer the question, or GTFO. :mad2:

Jess
11-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Quin, you and I are no longer friends. :kaobeg2:

In response to the topic, I often mistake strangers for people I know if I'm not wearing my glasses and I can't see who it is when they're far away. :jess:

Boosk
11-15-2007, 08:43 PM
*is scared of this thread*

Araciel
11-15-2007, 08:43 PM
No. I'm very perceptive and can see everything from up here, so I never do.

CloudDragon
11-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Those are some of the most awkward situations to get into, at least for me. On campus if I see someone I <i>think</i> I might know, but am not 100% sure I usually won't say anything. Chances are it usually turns out to be a complete stranger and I save myself the embarrassment.

~*~Celes~*~
11-15-2007, 09:02 PM
This one girl and this guy I know look alike from the back because he has his hair kinda longish and she has her hair boyishly short. I thought that the guy was the girl so I walked away from him quickly (this girl is uber scary o.o) when he was coming up to me rather than greeting him with a hug 'n then he asked why I was walking away 'n then I realized 'n then I felt bad D=

Shauna
11-15-2007, 10:12 PM
*shares love for Jess* :love:

scrumpleberry
11-15-2007, 10:24 PM
The worst part is when you begin waving manically, and then you realise, but by this point they've seen you, so you have to pretend you're waving at another stranger.

Yamaneko
11-16-2007, 02:31 AM
rubah and Jess have been making numerous topics daily. I was about to say something, but it didn't become annoying like the other times people did it.

Cookie
11-16-2007, 02:38 AM
Devil Man's topics were always more offensive towards.

"Do you guys think it's okay to have sex with a toddler if she has a nice rack?"

Stuff like that.

I mistook my mate's sister for him once. She walked in the room as I beat some fighting game boss and I went like "OMG VICTOLY!!!111!!" and she was like "o_O did you just think I was David?" I lied and said I knew it was her. Good times.

Loony BoB
11-16-2007, 09:44 AM
I've been monitoring the amount of threads Jess is making each day in order to ensure she doesn't break the limit. I'm onto you, Miss... uh... Jess. :shifty:

But yeah, I have mistaken people. I just can't remember when it last happened because I haven't done it for quite some time.

Breine
11-16-2007, 11:33 AM
I think everyone has raised their arm to wave at someone they thought was a friend, and when they realized it wasn't they'd think it was too embarrassing to just raise the arm without doing anything with it, and therefore the scratching of the head/back/whatever.

Resha
11-16-2007, 12:16 PM
In response to the topic, I often mistake strangers for people I know if I'm not wearing my glasses and I can't see who it is when they're far away. :jess:

I do this too xD It's funny, but slightly scary. I don't like being caught out like that ;(

Rocket Edge
11-16-2007, 02:10 PM
All the time, and especially when i'm drunk.

Peegee
11-16-2007, 02:55 PM
what?

Anyway I added jess in my msn list and she's wicked. A bit unhinged but who isn't?

Lynx
11-16-2007, 02:58 PM
i saw a guy in the mall once who looked like dr. hammond from jurassic park does that count.

ive had lots of moments where i was like " do i know that person?" and ive also avoided calling someone by there name so i wouldnt look stupid and call them the wrong one. i usually let them talk for hints.

Jess
11-16-2007, 05:28 PM
I always remember when I was about 6 and my mum was picking me up from school and I walked over to her, and started talking to her. I looked up and noticed it wasn't her. Oh noooooooo!

I've been monitoring the amount of threads Jess is making each day in order to ensure she doesn't break the limit. I'm onto you, Miss... uh... Jess. :shifty:
:shifty:

what?
Anyway I added jess in my msn list and she's wicked. A bit unhinged but who isn't?
You did? :confused:

Baloki
11-16-2007, 05:49 PM
I make more then 2 threads and I get drunk tanked, semi banned and looked down on by the staff, JoJo or Jess or any other girl (yes I'm including Ed in that :p) get PRAISED ;_;

Quindiana Jones
11-16-2007, 08:39 PM
Baloki, I must now refer you to Post Number 5.

Nominus Experse
11-16-2007, 10:32 PM
No

Such is an advantage in caring to know very few people

stalpho slayer
12-01-2007, 04:03 PM

at least you have a heart :) and i'm here to take it apart:mwahaha:

Aerith's Knight
12-01-2007, 04:13 PM

ill stich it back together :).. now where did i leave the needle and thread..

xDeathEaterx
12-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Yeah I thought someone was this guy I went to school with.

5 points for whoever can guess my secret identity on here! lol

Ashi
12-02-2007, 06:24 AM
This rarely happens to me because I assume I don't know people if I'm not sure I remember them. Last week, though, I walked by a girl that looked extremely familiar. Now that I think of it, she may have been the younger sibling of someone I know but I didn't realize it at the time. I just stopped and stared and I guess that made her feel uncomfortable so I just said, "Hey, how are you?" and that seemed to have broke the tension. But no, I don't know whose sibling she is.

NeoTifa
12-02-2007, 06:35 AM
i accedently called my asst band directer mom cuz she really reminds me of my mom; fat, large curly hair, wears same clothes, b****y, short circuited, and yells a lot. lol miss willardson didnt talk to me for days hahahaha lol. does this count

BardTard
12-02-2007, 06:46 AM
One time I was at this concert with my girlfriend and I left to go to the bathroom and then I came back and she was a few feet away from me with her back to me so I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek then found out it was just some straight girl who was wearing the same clothes. I got beat up then my girlfriend beat her up and there was this sexy catfight.

You don't actually believe that, do you? That'd be pretty awesome though.

This one time though I was out with some friends and I thought this one girl was my friend I hadn't seen in a while and I kept saying "Beth? Beth? Beth? ... I guess not." and Cecily started laughing at me.

stalpho slayer
12-10-2007, 08:56 PM

ill stich it back together :).. now where did i leave the needle and thread..
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1698902/2/istockphoto_1698902_sewing_needle_with_blue_cotton_thread_against_white.jpg here ya go

Zeldy
12-10-2007, 09:00 PM
I was at lunch, and I mistaked some guy for my friend, from the back he looked exactly the same and we both reached for the cookies but I grabbed them and was all "muahaha I have your cookies!" and then he looked at me and he wasn't my friend but some random in the year below. :(

Aerith's Knight
12-10-2007, 09:02 PM
*starts stiching* .. pfiew.. harder then i thought..

*uses curaja instead*

Lawr
12-10-2007, 09:34 PM
When I was younger I went into somebody else's car, that looked like ours. Fortunately he hadn't noticed A THING and I closed the door and went back.

stalpho slayer
12-13-2007, 02:21 AM
*starts stitching* .. pfiew.. harder then i thought..

*uses curaja*

cmon i you can`t do it no one can :kaocheer::kaocheer::kaocheer: