PDA

View Full Version : "For the end of my broken heart!"

Goldenboko
11-16-2007, 02:31 AM
Out of the above what do you think is the best way to cheer someone up from a broken heart?

rubah
11-16-2007, 02:37 AM
You can't really, you can just try to distract them and eventually they'll realize they prefer the distraction, or they'll just be miserable forever.

PyroManiak
11-16-2007, 02:40 AM
Laser TAG!!!

*shoots everybody*

FATALITY....

xD

Psychotic
11-16-2007, 02:41 AM
I think I could cheer any EoFFer up from a broken heart if I went to your house and punched you in the kidneys, Goldenboobs.

Tavrobel
11-16-2007, 02:41 AM
A swift kick to the nuts. The brain has a priority mechanism that forces it to only experience the most severe pain at any one time. Having a bunch of nerve ends struck with a strong force is way more than any emotional pain.

Get over it.

PyroManiak
11-16-2007, 02:44 AM
A swift kick to the nuts. The brain has a priority mechanism that forces it to only experience the most severe pain at any one time. Having a bunch of nerve ends struck with a strong force is way more than any emotional pain.

Get over it.

fatality...

Araciel
11-16-2007, 04:07 AM
I would just ridicule them for having a heart in the first place

NeoCracker
11-16-2007, 04:24 AM
I would solve their problems by devouring their emotions. Not only are their problems solved, but I get a tastey treat.

Everyone wins! ^_^

blackmage_nuke
11-16-2007, 05:04 AM
Open heart surgery

Or stick a keybalde in them, whatever works

Jojee
11-16-2007, 07:18 AM
Get them drunk and then punch them in the face and laugh at them but tel them you're laughing with them and it 'll be AWESOME. ^_^

Ouch!
11-16-2007, 07:49 AM
Get them drunk and then punch them in the face and laugh at them but tel them you're laughing with them and it 'll be AWESOME. ^_^
You play the punch in the face game, too? I thought only my roommate was stupid enough to willingly participate in that.

Loony BoB
11-16-2007, 09:39 AM
The only effective way to mend a broken heart of a friend is to have sex with them and make them think you love them. They will then love you back, even if the love is misplaced, and then later on you can break their heart (or fall in love with them and have them break your heart) and then another friend can continue on the cycle! =D

No, really, I've seen this work with a few people. The only way to quickly fix a broken heart is to give it someone else to love, even if misplaced.

Of course, it's only a quick fix and will probably only cause them more heartbreak in the future, so I'd probably just let them be miserable for a while and then wait for them to find the right girl/guy/whatever on their own.

Resha
11-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Find them a replacement hot person to love :]

No.78
11-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Most people who say they have a broken heart don't really, and are just saying it for attention and such.

But if I knew that was the case, I'd just help them out and be a good friend, with a subtle undertone of 'Get over it' :)

Jess
11-16-2007, 05:05 PM
I think spending time with them. If they keep busy and spend time with their friends it will take their mind off the bad stuff and also make them realise other people care for them. :jess: