PDA

View Full Version : *busts out the warm blankets*

Peegee
11-16-2007, 07:27 PM
It's freezing. Stupid Canada.

The topic is actually two questions. First, are you using your winter blankets yet (if you live north of the equator), and second, do you sleep with or own any stuffed animals?

I have my winter blanket and sleeping is 30x as enjoyable. Also I have several stuffed animals. In random order:

- Small Koala bear. Non-plush. Stuffed animals pre stuff is ftw
- I'm about to turn 28 so 26 year old teddy bear from Hong Kong. I will KILL YOU if you hurt it :aimmad:
- Brown teddy bear with a light up heart in the chest. It used to come with this song player in his backside (accessible from a zipper). I have since burned out the player and removed it, but the light up heart is still there.
- Pikachu plush. Not the thin pikachu -- it's a fat one. I want to find a thin one for cosplaying purposes. Pikachu holds a pokeball that's sewn in.
- White tiger w/ black stripes plush animal. Christmas theme. Has a 'christmas' or 'Santa elf' hat on the head.

Those are the only ones I can remember. The rest were given away or I forgot they exist xD

no u

Freya
11-16-2007, 07:30 PM
I have my winter blankets on my bed all year. I keep my house at the same temp all year I'll just add one in the winter if it gets too cold... like right now. *finds slippers*

I have a Hamtaro plush I some times sleep with. He's cuddly.

Peegee
11-16-2007, 07:32 PM
BTW all of my animals are in my closet. They don't share my bed with me. That would be weird.

edczxcvbnm
11-16-2007, 07:37 PM
At this point in the winter I need no blanket. Too fucking hot in my room. Later on once my room decides that it doesn't want to be 90 degrees then I will start using a blanket again. TOO HOT! I sometimes open my window when it is snowing to cool off the room and I can take the heat most of the time and welcome it.

I don't take stuffed animals to bed but I do have some. I have this awesome penguin that has a bean bag ass so it always sits upright :D

Jojee
11-16-2007, 07:44 PM
I don't differentiate between summer and winter blankets. Even when it's super warm I like to have a blanket on, it's just more comfy ^_^ In the winter I just curl up in a little ball more and sometimes submerge my whole self under the blanket and sleep like that xD

I have stuffed animals, I sleep with them sometimes but not often!

Nominus Experse
11-16-2007, 08:03 PM
Yes, I do have my winter blankets out.

And no, I do not have any stuffed animals that I sleep with, though I have been trying to make a giant, stuffed Snorlax. When he's finished, I'll likely sleep on his grand belly.

leader of mortals
11-16-2007, 08:06 PM
I sleep with a winter blanket year round(and have air on full blast all the time

I used to have a stuffed monkey and I named him munk munk

Quindiana Jones
11-16-2007, 08:47 PM
I'm so awesome. I can block out heat, cold and pain up to a certain point. The certain point usually being when it becomes dangerous to ignore such things, and instinct kicks in and yells "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE FIRE, DUMBASS!"

But anyway. No, I don't have winter blankets cos i iz ard. And no, I don't sleep with any cuddly toys anymore. But I still have them all.

Araciel
11-16-2007, 08:48 PM
It's freezing. Stupid Canada.

with all that ching chong chang talk i can't understand yoouuouuu go back to your coouuuntry

Also, I don't have 'winter' blankets...I always use the same stuff, since I'm a mammal, and thus warm-blooded, and live in a house that stays room temperature.

rubah
11-16-2007, 08:52 PM
I'm using the same blankets I've been using since at first my room was cold because of the air conditioner, now it's just about the same when I keep the window shut (dorms stay warm easy :D)

I sleep with my pink panther named Pinky

James Leopold
11-16-2007, 09:33 PM
I understand your anger at the cold. I hate winter in Britain....actually I hate anything in Britain. It's such a boring country.............

scrumpleberry
11-16-2007, 09:46 PM
YAY WINTER!

Winter is nice in Britain. It's cosy. I just wish it snowed more often.

BRITAIN BE NOT A COUNTRY.

James Leopold
11-16-2007, 09:49 PM
YAY WINTER!

ok, it's a union of four different countries.

it's still dull.....well the area that I'm in is

Quindiana Jones
11-16-2007, 09:55 PM
YAY WINTER!

Your ignorance makes me angry. :mad2:

Tavrobel
11-16-2007, 10:05 PM
I don't have any difference between blankets, only the knob on the AC button.

James Leopold
11-16-2007, 10:19 PM
YAY WINTER!

Your ignorance makes me angry. :mad2:

What's so ignorant? If you're talking about my knowledge, I know that the United Kingdom is created out of the union of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

If you're talking about my feelings for the country...well I'm sorry. I just get really sick and tired of the area that I live in. I do know that the whole country isn't a bad place to live. Earler this year I visited Stratford-upon-Avon and truely loved the place.
Again, I'm sorry for making you angry.

Quindiana Jones
11-16-2007, 10:38 PM
Not literally angry. Just mildly annoyed. But "mildly annoyed :mad2:" just looks silly.

Spammerman
11-16-2007, 10:44 PM
Seeing as were limited on blankets here, yes, we use our winter blanket. Its so awesome. I just used it yesterday

James Leopold
11-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Not literally angry. Just mildly annoyed. But "mildly annoyed :mad2:" just looks silly.

lol

Bunny
11-16-2007, 11:07 PM
I didn't know there was a specific type of blanket for the winter. I use mine all year round.

PyroManiak
11-16-2007, 11:12 PM
I have multiple dark blankets, They are warm and toasty.

*I had a fat pokemon doll but it got ruined b/c me and my friends would beat up random pokemon plushtoys to train our ninja skills.*

Jess
11-17-2007, 01:42 PM
I didn't know there was a specific type of blanket for the winter. I use mine all year round.
Yes.

I have two eeyores that are next to my pillow. Theres a bigger eeyore and a little eeyore. I've made them so they're cuddling!

I have a few stuffed toys, a frog that my brother gave me when I was a baby, some penguins and a koala. They're on the top of my wardrobe. :jess:

Breine
11-17-2007, 03:13 PM
It's also freezing here in Denmark. I get shivers down my spine by just looking out the darn window.. brrr.

As for the topic: I occasionally use a blanket to warm myself. There's nothing like sitting under a nice and warm blanket while watching a movie or something similar.

..and no, I don't have any stuffed animals :P

escobert
11-17-2007, 04:27 PM
It snowed yesterday!

LunarWeaver
11-17-2007, 08:26 PM
I don't have winter blankets because I crank up the heat until I'm close to death. I do have that E.T. plush I sleep with sometimes, but not usually. I want a Sora plushie for extra disturbing imagery, but they're always so expensive. I'm too cheap to shell out like 20 dollars.

cloud21zidane16
11-17-2007, 08:38 PM
Im using my winter blanket now:)
I have one stuffed animal, its a big leapord on the end of my bed that i won out of a giant crane machine:D It goes on the floor at night though.

Yuffie514
11-22-2007, 05:19 AM
I only have one blanket, which is thick. It becomes cold during Winter, so I need the heater to keep warm. I have stuffed animals around my bed (of which are mostly squished under a small throw pillow), all except for a small gray tiger and a bobcat/lynx.

Avarice-ness
11-22-2007, 05:38 AM
Well, I live in Wisconsin, oddly enough I live on the fourth floor in my apartments and when all the people below me have their heater on my apartment heats up so much that I have to have my window open even in thirty degree temps.

Other than that, I have a lion plushie my boyfriend got me, a teddy bear that I've had since the day I was born, and a snowman plushie my mom got me like two years ago at christmas.

Heath
11-22-2007, 06:50 PM
I've never slept with a blanket, I just have the same basic arrangement of a duvet cover and two pillows all year round. I could do with a dressing gown to keep my warmer of a night, but that's not something to sleep in. As for animals, no, I don't. I have a cushion I keep on my bed during the day that I made when I was in year 8, but that's the only thing (other than myself) that goes on my bed.

NeoTifa
11-22-2007, 06:58 PM
i sleep w/ my electric blanky and my bedspread all year. but in the winter i bust out 2 crocheted blankets and a thick knotted one. i dont have heat in my room.

and i cannot sleep w/o a stuffed animal. i have a big cuddly puppy robbie won for me at kings island ^_^ so cute

Jessweeee♪
11-22-2007, 07:23 PM
We rarely use our winter blankies in this part of Texas o.o

I have lots and lots of stuffed animals, but my mom threw most of them in a trash bag sitting in my closet ; ;

Roto13
11-22-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm an adult male so any stuffed animals I've ever owned are in my parent's storage room.

Araciel
11-22-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm an adult male so any stuffed animals I've ever owned are in my parent's storage room.

You're heartless...All mine are on my bed. All the stuffed animals I've owned...which is none.

Peegee
11-23-2007, 03:31 AM

You're heartless...All mine are on my bed. All the stuffed animals I've owned...which is none.

Deprived.

Yamaneko
11-23-2007, 06:15 AM
Of course their are winter and non-winter blankets. My winter blanket has goose feathers.

Rengori
11-23-2007, 06:59 AM
I'm in LA, and don't need a winter blanket.

And I have no stuffed animals.

Yamaneko
11-23-2007, 07:04 AM
Dude, it's cold tonight.

Rengori
11-23-2007, 07:05 AM
Dude, it's cold tonight.

No it's not.