PDA

View Full Version : Uncomfortable situations!

Rye
11-16-2007, 08:19 PM
TJ Maxx thrusts me into uncomfortable situations constantly. Because customers are uncomfortable to deal with. I'm uncomfortable with customers touching me like we're bff jills. I'm uncomfortable with the amount of naked old woman boobs I've seen of customers who don't know how to try their zip up their clothes and make me help them zip their clothes up and their boobs pop out in my face. I'm uncomfortable with male customers being like "So... you're Jessica, huh? ;D" while winking obviously about 5 times. :kaocry2:

It helps me to think that at least this will make me appreciate it all the more when I get myself a nice normal decent paying office job this summer. :3

What makes you situations make you uncomfortable? :kaobeg:

Zeldy
11-16-2007, 08:21 PM
When teachers are lecturing me. I have difficulities looking people straight in the eyes for a long period of time, I can't even do it with my friends. So when a teacher is telling me off for something, like when my Art teacher said I'm capable of A* but I'm lazy and need a kick up the behind, I was looking at everything but him.

I also hate it when teachers ask you to do something, like take a letter to another room, or get a chair from another lesson. When you knock and go in and everyone looks at you I squirm.

Roto13
11-16-2007, 08:41 PM
One semester in college I took a course where I ended up being the only student. I never missed a lecture.

Quindiana Jones
11-16-2007, 08:42 PM
I asked a customer if they wanted help once. They said "No." really moodily. Sulky little bitch.

Araciel
11-16-2007, 08:46 PM
I don't get uncomfortable easily. I'm just way too laidback and easygoing. The only thing that bothers me is if people start yelling at each other with me present.

Nominus Experse
11-16-2007, 09:31 PM
I remember handing back the FFVII strategy guide to my friend, only then realizing that a wad of tissue paper was adhered to its cover.

Use your imagination as to why the tissues were stuck to the cover.

It was awkward. Silly little pubescent teenager me...

Madame Adequate
11-16-2007, 09:42 PM
I remember handing back the FFVII strategy guide to my friend, only then realizing that a wad of tissue paper was adhered to its cover.

Use your imagination as to why the tissues were stuck to the cover.

It was awkward. Silly little pubescent teenager me...

You cannot comprehend my lulz.

Bunny
11-16-2007, 10:55 PM
I am pretty sure that one of those situations can be solved by saying "It is not in my job description" and they cannot really fire you for not doing something you were not hired for. Also, I think one of those could be considered harassment so long as you make an attempt to let them know you aren't interested. If it persists, that is a problem.

I put other people in uncomfortable situations, I do not get in them myself. In fact, I believe it is almost impossible to make me uncomfortable.

Boosk
11-17-2007, 12:09 AM
I get really uncomfortable when people stand too close to me. I have a personal space!! Get out of it!!!

Tasura
11-17-2007, 04:19 AM
The only thing that really makes me uncomfortable is when people start making out in front of me, or like, groping each other.

Marshall Banana
11-17-2007, 04:23 AM
Visits from family members are always awkward, especially if one of them spends the night, becomes drunk, and eats all of my chips. >=O

Deborah
11-17-2007, 06:45 AM
Visits from family members are always awkward, especially if one of them spends the night, becomes drunk, and eats all of my chips. >=O

What is my brother doing at your house?

Oh...I have had too many awkward work situations, one that used to get to me was working in jewelry and women wanting me to put the bracelets and necklaces on for them, also women coming out of the fitting room for various help. Oh and the questions I've been asked...I don't think they would be appropriate to post here. :p

Jess
11-17-2007, 01:36 PM
I can only think of one uncomfortable situation and that's meeting new people because I'm shy to begin with, which is the opposite to what I'm like once I get to know people a bit. :jess:

Resha
11-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Looking into peoples' eyes. God fuck I am just terrible at that. And then I look really shifty because they slide away and everywhere just to get away from that godawful pressure of maintaining it.