PDA

View Full Version : I thrash you all!!!!!!

cloud21zidane16
11-17-2007, 09:27 PM
This video made mae laugh
YouTube - Over Exaggerated Omnislash with Aeriths Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu5rjKH4t7A&feature=related)

Anyway this has been asked before no doubt but did the fact that you things such as weapons, limit breaks and summons being so good and available early make the game boring?
This game would be much more challenging and better if the limit breaks werent so powerful;)

What do you think?

Remedy
11-17-2007, 09:49 PM
oh my
soo many video games players posting thier achievements now days on youtube!
well, I can't judge FF VII cuz I'm not fan but, I think you're right

i_like_ff8
11-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Yeah i agree, its so not challenging by the end

blackmage_nuke
11-17-2007, 11:30 PM
I dont want a game to be too challenging.

And it would have been better if the guy who made the video put in the finishing move to make us think it was over, then kept the normal attacks going. Then ended it halfway through the attacking

cloud21zidane16
11-18-2007, 12:04 AM
I dont want a game to be too challenging.

yeah i agree there, i dont want to have to spend hours levelling up just to get further.
It would just be better to have to think a bit more about strategy when it comes to a boss battle.

Big D
11-18-2007, 05:08 AM
And it would have been better if the guy who made the video put in the finishing move to make us think it was over, then kept the normal attacks going.YouTube - The Final Blow (OMNISLASH PWNAGE!) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5UArBZvghw)

Elly
11-18-2007, 03:32 PM
the simplest solution for a game being to easy is to just not level up anything beyond what would get leveled within the normal course of the storyline... in FFVII that means don't wander the world map, don't do side quests that don't progress the story, the only exception is if you wanna fight Emerald and Ruby as they are a true challenge, but if you defeat them then Sephiroth will seem too easy defeating the whole process of not leveling beyond the story...

Tallulah
11-19-2007, 01:01 AM
I got bored with that vid after 40 seconds... -_-

The Limit Breaks saved my butt on numerous occasions, so I'm thankful they're there. But some of the Ultimate Breaks are a bit OTT.

Seal Evil
11-20-2007, 10:44 PM
^ I couldn't even watch it for that long, lol.

Yeah, I wouldn't be without the Limit Breaks, but seeing videos like these makes me bored when I use them in game, when before I loved watching them.