PDA

View Full Version : Anima at Macalania Temple = Impossible! RE: I've It!

thr33chears4Rikku!
11-17-2007, 10:13 PM
The guards that accompany seymour are easy as pie. and i'm sure with good healing I withstand Seymour. But when he calls Anima it's all over. I can't stop her before she uses her overdrive and it always kills my party.

I am ready to give in! plz Help.

Dr.M
11-17-2007, 10:21 PM
summon Shiva. she'll be called aeon "????" and hopefully summon her when yuna is on her overdrive or wait till shiva hits her overdrive. then use dimond dust and this will hopefully take 9999HP off Anima. use ice spells to increase shiva's HP if she's hit. repeat dimond dust as many times as you can. after anima is defeated seymore is gonna get pissy so have yuna casting life if needed, lulu's bio and use auron's magic break if you can. try and keep them all alve as along as you can.

thr33chears4Rikku!
11-17-2007, 11:18 PM
omg!!

I beat Anima only to find after seymour dismisses her he uses like ungodly powerful spells like Multi-Thudara and Multi-Waterga so quickly it doesn't even give my team a chance! if it wasn't one thiong it was another!

EDIT: I beat Seymour finally using Skyblade's strategy. TYSM!

Skyblade
11-17-2007, 11:19 PM
Shiva can easily OHKO Anima with Diamond Dust, and her special attack does enough damage that I wouldn't worry about healing her, because she won't be out that long. 3-4 hits max to kill Anima, then Seymour will kill her with one hit.

Edit: Use Tidus to cast Haste on Yuna, and abuse her Nul Shock, Nul Blaze, Nul Frost, and Nul Water. Also, pay attention to Seymour, because he always casts his multi spells in the same order. So you shouldn't be caught of guard by them.

blackmage_nuke
11-17-2007, 11:45 PM
This is pretty much the only time Nul spells will be used.

Dr.M
11-18-2007, 11:03 AM
omg!!

I beat Anima only to find after seymour dismisses her he uses like ungodly powerful spells like Multi-Thudara and Multi-Waterga so quickly it doesn't even give my team a chance! if it wasn't one thiong it was another!

i told you he'd get pissy :p

Skyblade
11-18-2007, 02:09 PM

Glad I could help. ;)