PDA

View Full Version : X-2 Blitzball!?!?!?

rikkugurl13
11-17-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm sorry about the last blitzball forum i made. I didn't say which ff it was. But I can't figure out how to play Blitzball in X-2. Can you guys help me?

leader of mortals
11-18-2007, 02:01 AM
when you win a game, you get tokens(or whatever they are called). Next go to train and then train the characters what you want by clicking on the name of the person. Thats really it.

rikkugurl13
11-18-2007, 03:05 AM
Well crap lol
I guess i should start trying to win. That game is so hard:mad2:

leader of mortals
11-19-2007, 12:20 PM
when you lose and tie you get tokens too

oh and go to exibition and face the kilika beasts a whole bunch of times

prayzer
11-19-2007, 07:58 PM
yeah, the best way to get your team level up and your training points higher is to have lots and lots of exhibition matches with the Beasts and then work your way up to the Guados, and then the Ronsos until you can beat them comfortably. By this time you should be able to scout som awesome players. My favorites are Tatts, Neffe, Cahan, Miyu, and Yuyui. I finally played through and got to play and beat the Zanarkand Abes and I traded and got "Abes Ace" on my team. Wonder who that could be, lol.

When you're levelling up your players, until you get the Scrimmage option, you have to be mindful of the values to the left of your stats. When one of them hits 0 you can set the training to the corresponding stat, i.e. ATK lowers RNG, and END lowers BLK. So if your RNG has a 0 beside it, it would be a great time to pump up your ATK so that it doesn't lower your RNG in the process. Beware though cuz it sometimes changes between practices.

rikkugurl13
12-03-2007, 04:32 AM
lol this is kinda late i know.
i've been pretty busy lately. I'm going to go and try out your advise.
Hopefully it will work lol. I'm not saying it won't.lol but I'm playing it and it never likes me.....:D

Thanks again!!!!!!