PDA

View Full Version : Meet me here on IRC

Rye
11-18-2007, 05:21 PM
So, who on EoFF do you talk to most often outside of the boards, on IM, IRC, email, etc?

For me, it'd be Mr. MILF, Psychotic, Bun Bun, Raebus, and DK. I also talk to Rengori, Necronopticous, and cuppyvc once and a while. :kaoyatta:

Resha
11-18-2007, 05:32 PM
themagicroundabout, Meat Puppet, Rengori, Dyslexicon, Faris, Shauna and Cz, sometimes. And I talk to Rantzien loads through the lastFM shoutbox, and lately Denmark through there too. Music is a great connector :D I haven't spoken to people very much lately though :sad: ohoho.

Jess
11-18-2007, 05:37 PM
I speak to Valiant all of the time, but I knew him before EoFF and he never even comes on here so for people who are actually active I guess I speak to Psychotic the most, and other than that probably DK and BoB. I rarely speak to anybody else from the forums, really. It's probably because I'm so bad at starting conversations that I never PM anybody and get to know them and then get their MSN or whatever. :jess:

rubah
11-18-2007, 05:40 PM
hsu azar foa/mirage/dislexicon/skt/sakura/#eoffers

Shauna
11-18-2007, 06:08 PM
Raebus, and Resha I believe I talk to most out of everyone. Haven't spoken to Pooja in a while though. :(

themagicroundabout
11-18-2007, 06:12 PM
mostly pooj. then cz. then kristina. then meaty. occasionally keith.
but i haven't spoken to kristina in a looong time. and i haven't spoken to anyone as much as i should.

i haven't been online a great deal, really.

Old Manus
11-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Sergeant Hartman, and, uh...

No, just him. I HAVE IRL FRIENDS

Kossage
11-18-2007, 06:39 PM
That would be Sephiroth1999AD. :)

Nominus Experse
11-18-2007, 06:44 PM
Mirage and I IM each other from time to time. He even went so far as to get me to play Ragnarok Online for a while, but I stopped playing it because I suck.

rubah's on my list of contacts, but we never speak to each other.

Sergeant Hartman
11-18-2007, 06:49 PM
Sergeant Hartman, and, uh...

No, just him. I HAVE IRL FRIENDS
Win.

Manus, and I see James Leopold around college sometimes.

Denmark
11-18-2007, 07:20 PM
In the past, my "talk to a lot outside of EoFF" has included: Psy, Rye, rubah, Misfit, kikimm, Faris, Baloki, Moomba Misstress, Jebus, KB, BoB, and everyone on #eoff.

Lately, it's been Jojo, Dyslexicon, Lekana, Resha.

Madame Adequate
11-18-2007, 07:38 PM
Rye and Auntie Pike. The rest of you reprobates dun attract my affections.

Yamaneko
11-18-2007, 07:39 PM
No one.

Freya
11-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Joy, Psy, Rengori, Pg, rengori, Dyslexicon, and Poetically Pathetic normaly like daily. And Denmark lately, iceglow, edzxcvbnm, Jesweeee and rye ocasionaly. And reabus, enano, sergant hartman, sometimes manus. Resha and i've kinda talked to smitten like once and sometimes omecle... there's prolly others i can't think of right now.

EDIT: Oh and Iceglow and joy text me :P

Jojee
11-18-2007, 07:52 PM
edczxcvbnm, Lekana, Rengori, Dyslexy, Denny, Peeg... I started talking to Ouch! and Poetically Pathetic a bit lately. :p Uh... that's all on MSN. NeoCracker and I talk through PMs. I'm talking to smitten right now! *thinks if I missed anyone*

<3 you all, talk to me to distract me from my responsibilities :3

Goldenboko
11-18-2007, 08:28 PM
PuPu because I (unfortunately) have to see him everyday.

If your not counting irl, then Leeny-Leen-Leen :love:

smittenkitten
11-18-2007, 08:46 PM
I talk to lods of people from eoff. Loony BoB ofcourse, Jojee right now, heath right now, Psy, Rengori now, Void sometimes, DK rarely, Squally Leonahrty, Levian, PG, Bucketface (but not lately :( ), Skt, enano, pooja but not for a while, Shauna and more. :love:

I like to talk to eoffers. :heart:

Cookie
11-18-2007, 08:51 PM
Number 10 = Cookie

Also, Innes and Reine. Probably some others as well.

Captain Maxx Power
11-18-2007, 08:51 PM
I sometimes talk to Jemmy, who has a habit of sending me...strange things over MSN. Incidentally if anyone wants to talk to me over MSN feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to meet new people. :cool: I won't post it here for everyone to read willy nilly mind, so don't ask.

Loony BoB
11-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Well, once you bypass the fact that I talk to Danielle (smittenkitten) extremely often since I live with her and of course there is Mum, who happens to be my Mum, who I talk to on the phone and/or via email on a semi-regular basis, most of my conversation is done via chat after that.

First in a big way is Dan (DK), I probably chat to him as much as everyone else combined. Second? Hmm. Maybe Jess (Jess). After that it's pretty sporadic... probably Levian in third and then a mixture of everyone after that, such as Azar, Baloki and foa. Of course, there's also #eoff and I chat there from time to time, but not specifically to talk to any one person. More so just to chat to a group in general, not caring much who there is.

I sometimes chat to whoever is sitting on Danielle's screen when she leaves for a bit. Just for the hell of it.

escobert
11-18-2007, 09:49 PM
skt, cookie, DK, sakura, buckethead, rubah, foa, achia, resha and sk, probably more but that's who I can think of atm.

Freya
11-18-2007, 10:07 PM
OH YEAH Bert and skt now and then. Occasionally I'll bother BoB. Oh and on the note of bothering, sometimes I bother Baloki.

Momiji
11-18-2007, 10:17 PM
For me it's Rengori, Lekana, Jojee, Kari, Tsukasa, and occasionally Dyslexicon and Iceglow.

Lawr
11-18-2007, 10:20 PM
I HAVE IRL FRIENDS

Jessweeee♪
11-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Death By Moogles!!!!

snacks
11-18-2007, 11:03 PM
I use to talk to Jowy outside of #eoff alot. Especially when he'd lunch call me ;__;

Bunny
11-18-2007, 11:05 PM
Rye talks to me, I make fun of her. Sometimes we have a relatively meaningful conversation. That's about it.

Madame Adequate
11-18-2007, 11:07 PM
Rye talks to me, I make fun of her. Sometimes we have a relatively meaningful conversation. That's about it.

Mister B! We must converse :3

Captain Maxx Power
11-18-2007, 11:20 PM
I demand all the cool people in this thread PM me their contact details immediately!

Freya
11-18-2007, 11:25 PM
I demand all the cool people in this thread PM me their contact details immediately!

Now who's cool and who's not?

Lawr
11-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Drifters and Floaters only.

Captain Maxx Power
11-18-2007, 11:27 PM

Well you're cool. Everyone, use Lekana as a benchmark.

I Took the Red Pill
11-18-2007, 11:29 PM
DK, Levian, Curtis, Zeldy, Hearts (hahaha), sometimes Psychotic, sometimes Rocket Edge.

Freya
11-18-2007, 11:29 PM

Well you're cool. Everyone, use Lekana as a benchmark.
:kewl:

snacks
11-18-2007, 11:36 PM
CRYPTIC ;__;

Mirage
11-19-2007, 12:34 AM
So, who on EoFF do you talk to most often outside of the boards, on IM, IRC, email, etc?

For me, it'd be Mr. MILF, Psychotic, Bun Bun, Raebus, and DK. I also talk to Rengori, Necronopticous, and cuppyvc once and a while. :kaoyatta:

You forgot me. I'm heartbroken. :(

I talk to uh, some of the dudes in the chat room, and Nominus and Rhody. BUT NOT RYE.

XxSephirothxX
11-19-2007, 12:48 AM
kikimm rubah foa dk necronopticous and a few chatters/other people here and there.

Ouch!
11-19-2007, 01:04 AM
I talk to Omecle almost daily. I've recently begun to talk to Jessweeee♪ and Jojee, too.

I usually don't bother adding people on MSN, but in the past I've talked with some people who added me. I used to talk to Big D rather frequently, although when he added me, I first assumed it was a friend who had graduated high school who sometimes went by Big D (his name was Dave).

Bunny
11-19-2007, 01:25 AM

My AIM name is in my profile. I despise MSN.

Psychotic
11-19-2007, 01:25 AM
I don't know, I kind of just assume random people I meet in the street and who add me to MSN are all of you. I don't understand why Cid sends me photos of his feet all the time, or why his MSN name is usually *-HuNNy KerRi GuRL-* but whatever, I'm down with his post-EoFF depression eccentricities.

escobert
11-19-2007, 01:31 AM
I don't know, I kind of just assume random people I meet in the street and who add me to MSN are all of you. I don't understand why Cid sends me photos of his feet all the time, or why his MSN name is usually *-HuNNy KerRi GuRL-* but whatever, I'm down with his post-EoFF depression eccentricities.

I'm so glad I get hand shots then instead of feet!

Levian
11-19-2007, 02:14 AM
Not counting PM's, there's not really that many I talk to outside EoFF. Lately I've mostly talked to smittenkitten, BoB, Keith and Psychotic. with an odd appearance from random peoples. AND I DON'T TALK TO RYE BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LIST ME. :mad2:

Rye
11-19-2007, 02:16 AM
I TALK TO LEVIAN ABOUT GROCERY STEREOTYPES AND BLIND PEOPLE OKAY EOFF I'M USING CRUISE CONTROL SO THAT LEVIAN ISN'T MAD AT ME OKAY? <3

Madame Adequate

My AIM name is in my profile. I despise MSN.

And I despise AIM. Oh well. I shall not talk to Mr. Bubbles soon then :(

Avarice-ness
Rengori and Dan (DK), and right now I'm in IRC with Bert Bert and Skt. I talk to Bert on Guild Wars from time to time seeing as we're on the same guild.

escobert
11-19-2007, 02:19 AM
I so thought you were on now and was chatting in Guild chat and was like wtf! and then I noticed you hadn't been on in 3 hours xD

Avarice-ness
11-19-2007, 02:51 AM
I so thought you were on now and was chatting in Guild chat and was like wtf! and then I noticed you hadn't been on in 3 hours xD

Good Job. xD yeah I was going to say something in Guild Chat but I was in the middle of debating making a new chara.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-19-2007, 03:12 AM
Mostly Faris on either MSN or PMs. Chaos is the Key through PMs as well. Don't chat with anyone else from EoFF much, especially since I rarely go on MSN lately and then I only chat with the usual people. Once and a while I will chat with Roto for like a minute or two if that counts.

41-Inches-Wide
11-19-2007, 04:57 AM
MSN GROUP CONVERSATIONS MAKES MY DAY.

Araciel
11-19-2007, 07:23 AM
Too many to list, honestly, counting the randoms in #eoff, mkusanagi/new people via PM, skt, lekana, jojee, chemical, rengori, denmark, aicha, RAAAYYYYSHAAAAH RAKSHAAASAAA, roogle, PG, FOA, shiny, alia...

well yeah..

plus many others, like PP who I talked to once or twice and then haven't seen again...

if i missed anybody, add me to MSN or go into #eoff more! I talk to anyone and everyone I can!

EDIT: I forgot angry ass, thanks frank....most likely because she's rich and famous and hardly has time for internets.

Denmark
11-19-2007, 07:27 AM
Everyone talks about PM conversations and I'm jealous because I don't have them :(

Awrini
11-19-2007, 07:34 AM
Hehe, I try to keep in touch with the entire #eoff crew. Jojoeee~~~ and sk are very fun to talk to. As is Chemical, Dyslexicon, Skt (Just to piss him off), Badge, and Agrias... Ya know sometimes I go down my MSN list and think: "HOLY HELL, When did this get so long!?"

James Leopold
11-19-2007, 07:50 AM
Seargant Hartman and Old Manus.

That is all.

Jimsour
11-19-2007, 10:53 AM
I don't! Only person I use to talk to here on msn got banned or something like that.

So I downloaded mIRC, first time I've used it in 6 years, took me ages to find #eoff.

Rocket Edge
11-19-2007, 11:44 AM
Don't really talk to members through IM, but i've talked too Levian, Cz, I Took the Red Pill, & *~Angel Wing~* at times. :monster:

Misfit
11-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Everyone talks about PM conversations and I'm jealous because I don't have them :(

*PMs*

Avarice-ness
11-19-2007, 02:52 PM

*PMs*

Oh yeah, every once in a while I have PM conversations, my most recent one was with Cracker.

Ouch!
11-19-2007, 03:27 PM

*PMs*

Oh yeah, every once in a while I have PM conversations, my most recent one was with Cracker.
My only PM conversations have been with Psy (most of which make very little sense) and someone who PM'd me out of the blue.

Baloki
11-19-2007, 04:01 PM
I hate you all equally.

Avarice-ness
11-19-2007, 04:03 PM
I hate you all equally.

I talked to you in Roto's journal once.
That should get me slightly less hated. :D

Baloki
11-19-2007, 04:04 PM
I hate you all equally.

I talked to you in Roto's journal once.
That should get me slightly less hated. :D

Nope, everyone's hated equally.

Resha
11-19-2007, 04:12 PM
The only PM conversation I really have is with Psychortlechortle. It might end in a few years time. It might not.

escobert
11-19-2007, 04:19 PM

I sometimes do but like only once every 6 months xD

Shiny
11-19-2007, 04:53 PM
Recently it's just been McLovin', *~Angel Wing~*, Rengori, Dsylexicon and Pouring Rain. Though there's more on my MSN.