PDA

View Full Version : i love you.

Jimsour
11-19-2007, 10:56 AM
http://netweb.files.wordpress.com/2006/02/GreatGuinness.jpg

that got me very thirsty.

does anyone else enjoy partaking in the odd cherry at christmas time?

Loony BoB
11-19-2007, 12:33 PM
'partaking in the odd cherry' sounds so wrong to me. =[

I don't think I'll be drinking much if anything. But maybe a few swigs of whiskey.

Bunny
11-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Beer is vile.

Madame Adequate
11-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Meh. I'm not a big fan of drinking. I'll have the occasional pint, but I can just as happily have coke or juice or something.

Jimsour
11-19-2007, 04:05 PM
'partaking in the odd cherry' sounds so wrong to me. =[

I don't think I'll be drinking much if anything. But maybe a few swigs of whiskey.

I just noticed that now.

Keeping it in there though, maybe someone really perverted will come in and read it wrong and then we'll all get a big ho ho out of it.

Beer is vile.
:surprised

rubah
11-19-2007, 04:07 PM
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/sprite.jpg
for those of us who prefer our soft drinks!

Resha
11-19-2007, 04:09 PM
I like drinking, but only to get drunk. I can't imagine why anyone would drink alcohol for the taste, as the taste is nothing but vile vile vile :D

Jimsour
11-19-2007, 04:10 PM
*blinks* I dont believe my eyes.

let me get my rope.

Loony BoB
11-19-2007, 04:14 PM
I like drinking, but only to get drunk. I can't imagine why anyone would drink alcohol for the taste, as the taste is nothing but vile vile vile :D
So incredibly true. Which is why I drink whiskey. If I'm going to get drunk, I will not do it with beer. Why have five pints of crappy taste when you can get the job done in five shots?

rubah
11-19-2007, 04:17 PM
you need some mudslide, resha.

Jimsour
11-19-2007, 04:17 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: gutted.

Could do with a pint of bitter or something at the minute. I actually enjoy the taste of beer/stout/bitter. :D

KoShiatar
11-19-2007, 04:21 PM
I like the taste of some alcoholic drinks, such as Bailey's or dunkel hefe beer, but I actually dislike the taste of alcohol in it. But I don't always drink to get drunk, even tough I like the relaxation a very small amount of alcohol can give. And I can feel the alcohol spreading like poison in my body, so if I'm not feeling completely well I often choose a soft drink.
Yep.

Avarice-ness
11-19-2007, 04:24 PM
I don't drink much.

.. Anymore.

But I like my whiskey in some eggnog.

escobert
11-19-2007, 04:27 PM

Raebus
11-19-2007, 04:29 PM
Beer is vile.

He speaks the truth.

Jimsour
11-19-2007, 04:46 PM
Am I the only one that drinks beer for the taste then ?

Jess
11-19-2007, 05:10 PM
No. Stella Artois, Budweiser and Newcastle Brown Ale are all fantastic.

I don't drink beer as much as I used to because it gives me the worst hangovers ever (especially Newcastle Brown!) but if I don't fancy beer then I'll drink short drinks such as Archers and Lemonade or Southern Comfort and Lemonade.

Christmas is funnn, lots of parties and yummy drinks. :heart:

Ouch!
11-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Beer is vile.

He speaks the truth.

What they said.

smittenkitten
11-19-2007, 05:51 PM
I love a nice cold beer, Tequila with lemon and salt and I like a nice Jack Daniels and coke. :beer:

snacks
11-19-2007, 06:08 PM
Alcohol is vile.

Fixed for truth.
But no really, I share ava's "Incredibly worst hangover evar" story. Along side the I have a really weak tolerance and it's not very fun side.

Side, side.

Jojee
11-19-2007, 06:47 PM
I like drinking, but only to get drunk. I can't imagine why anyone would drink alcohol for the taste, as the taste is nothing but vile vile vile :D Agree. ^_^ I don't like to drink unless I know I can get at least a small buzz off of it (isn't too hard, for me though xD). Although there are some drinks that I think taste good, there's always better alternatives like juuice <3

That Guiness looks incredibly disgusting.

Bunny
11-19-2007, 06:59 PM
Alcohol is vile.

Fixed for truth.
But no really, I share ava's "Incredibly worst hangover evar" story. Along side the I have a really weak tolerance and it's not very fun side.

Side, side.

I had that but then I remembered that I like a good seabreeze every once and awhile. It is a very manly drink.

Nominus Experse
11-19-2007, 07:01 PM
I'll likely be drinking some spiced eggnog with healthy portions of brandy, along with some lovely Christmas wines.

I've never much cared for beer.

Miriel
11-19-2007, 07:11 PM
Beer is vile.

Old Manus
11-19-2007, 07:37 PM
Grow some balls, bitches. Heineken and Carlsberg descended from heaven itself.

Or they would have done, if it wasn't for HOBGOBLIN

http://www.beerstore.com.au/beerstore/uploads/beerImages/Wychwood_Hobgoblin_Ale_L.jpg

NeoTifa
11-19-2007, 07:51 PM
*get virus from opening thread*

XD oh no!!!

my family are alcoholics, and i strive to be everything they aren't

Araciel
11-19-2007, 07:51 PM
I love beer and hard alcohol, mixed drinks...everything really, excluding wine.

It's an acquired taste, and not to sound like I'm talking down but most of the people on this site are teens, which in the states makes them not of legal age in the first place.

While this doesn't preclude them from drinking even in the slightest, it may relegate their drinking habits to the weekend puke-off, and could explain why they find it 'yucky' unless they grow up on an indian reservation.

It's not for everyone, but most people my age like at least some form of 'the drink', which may speak to the kind of people I spend my leisure time with, but I still think you just have to give it a chance.

Jimsour
11-19-2007, 08:01 PM
No. Stella Artois, Budweiser and Newcastle Brown Ale are all fantastic.

I don't drink beer as much as I used to because it gives me the worst hangovers ever (especially Newcastle Brown!) but if I don't fancy beer then I'll drink short drinks such as Archers and Lemonade or Southern Comfort and Lemonade.

Christmas is funnn, lots of parties and yummy drinks. :heart:
i officially love you! newcastle brown ale is smashing. as is soco and lemonade.

I love beer and hard alcohol, mixed drinks...everything really, excluding wine.

It's an acquired taste, and not to sound like I'm talking down but most of the people on this site are teens, which in the states makes them not of legal age in the first place.

While this doesn't preclude them from drinking even in the slightest, it may relegate their drinking habits to the weekend puke-off, and could explain why they find it 'yucky' unless they grow up on an indian reservation.

It's not for everyone, but most people my age like at least some form of 'the drink', which may speak to the kind of people I spend my leisure time with, but I still think you just have to give it a chance.
officially love you too in a male bonding yet non homosexual way. there is nothing better than a cold beer or pint of whatever after work.

Araciel
11-19-2007, 08:04 PM
goddamn right.

I've taken to rye+gingerale in recent years.

Old Manus
11-19-2007, 08:07 PM
In before the inevitable Rye joke.

Tallulah
11-19-2007, 08:57 PM
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/sprite.jpg
for those of us who prefer our soft drinks!

Bleh, I just imagine there's a triple vodka in that! :p