PDA

View Full Version : Eating azn food won't turn me azn will it? :(

Denmark
11-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Food! Food food food food food. So today for lunch I bought Chinese food and this topic instantly came to me. (The food was disappointing in its quality though. I'll have to not eat there again.)

SO! We all know how different foods are classified according to what country they come from! Like, there's Italian, Mexican, Chinese, etc. So what I ask of you, my fellow forumites, is what your favorite ethnicity of food happens to be!

Overall, I'd have to say I eat Italian more than anything else, so that's probably it for me!

Bunny
11-19-2007, 05:32 PM
I like food. Doesn't matter the type as long as it is edible. Although I do love me a good burrito..

Vermachtnis
11-19-2007, 05:43 PM
I loves Itallian food. Garlac break, speggheti, lasagna; I can't spell any of it, but I love to eat it!

Jess
11-19-2007, 05:46 PM
I love all chinese, mexican, italian and indian food. I'd probably say that Indian is my favourite. Mmmmmmm. :heart:

Resha
11-19-2007, 05:47 PM
Indian food :sad: my momma feed me it lots. Haha, that being said, I love Italian food, and I'm being taught how to appreciate fine Chinese cuisine by all my expert Chinese buddies, so I'm starting to find THAT absolutely heavenly.

Oh if I were to be anything but me, I'd choose to be a Shanghai dumpling :heart: Those things are god-sent.

snacks
11-19-2007, 06:11 PM
One might say that I am in love with food. And you would be right.
I don't think I could just pinpoint one "favorite type?" But I do enjoy alot of italian. I especially on a side note like bread and rice. Yes. Just those two would fill me for years

Fonzie
11-19-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm an Italian food man myself.

Old Manus
11-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Italian food is great justice. But nothing beats the good old full english breakfast to cure a hangover.

Sergeant Hartman
11-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Welsh beef ftw!

Jojee
11-19-2007, 06:30 PM
You already are asian, as I proved last night!

I like all foods ^_^ Indian, Thai, Viet, Mexican, Greek, Mediterranean, Japanese, Nepali, African, Javanese, Chinese (authentic), and uh, like everything else. :</>D I'm all for exotic foods.

Avarice-ness
11-19-2007, 06:47 PM
Why would you NOT want to be azn?

I know people from high school that want to be azn so bad they're leaving a semester off of college they can hardly afford (and have attended for 5 years) to go to Japan to do a 3 month long Japanese language course, in which they will come back home and continue to take repeat japanese courses in order to "Master" the japanese language.
Being azn's serious business!

I eat italian esque foods more than anything right now. Mostly because Spaghetti and Sauce is one of the cheapest meals out there. As for azn, I only like Fried rice and Mandarin Chicken..

Miriel
11-19-2007, 06:51 PM
I love Korean food. If I had to choose one variety of food to eat for the rest of my life, it'd be Korean food.

Thai food is my second favorite Asian cuisine, then Japanese, then Chinese. I love Mexican food, authentic or tex-mex, both are fine by me. Greek food is amazing but I don't get to eat it nearly enough. All Mediterranean food is really great. Italian food of course. I looove Southern American food. I want to go eat my way through the south one day.

There's a bunch of cuisines that I really want to try like Ethiopian and French and I really want to go all out at a Spanish tapas bar one day.

Food is happiness.

Leen-Leen
11-19-2007, 06:53 PM
I LOVE Italian food!! So much!! I want pasta right now. :( Creamy pasta. Like Fettucine Alfredo. I also love Japanese food. Actually, I think I'll like any food as long as it's not spicy ...

Nominus Experse
11-19-2007, 07:10 PM
If there is fish in it, I will eat it

edczxcvbnm
11-19-2007, 07:25 PM
I don't like any particular ethnicity. Hell, the further I get into an ethnic cuisine the more I find stuff I don't like at all. People probably bitch that i like the crappy Americanized versions of the simple stuff. Therefore I like American Cuisine...I guess XD

I will take a burger and a hot dog anyday over most anything else XD

Araciel
11-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Is Pizza Hut a country?

Shoeberto
11-19-2007, 07:57 PM
Italian is good if you get the good stuff, otherwise it's pretty blah. But I really, really like it when it's good. Buca's in Columbus, Ohio is friggin' amazing, if you ever get the chance.

Next to that I eat a lot of Chinese because General Tso's Chicken is amazing to me, even if it's not technically authentic Chinese. I still love it as long as it's good and spicy. A lot of buffets don't have it spicy at all, which is disappointing in a big way. The best I've ever had was at this little Chinese place back home. Man I love their food <3

Mexican is good too, again when it's like good stuff. Taco Bell will pass for cheapo food but it's nothing in comparison to the real deal. There's a place near campus that has enchiladas that were to die for when I got them.

rubah
11-19-2007, 07:58 PM
I like american food!

french fries (with ketchup) and cherry cobbler are pretty much my lunch a lot of days out of the week.

I don't like so much italian food (too much rich sauces and pastas ;.;) but I do like sweet chinese foods (sesame chicken para exampla) but not so much the hot/spicy/sour ones.

I like a lot of mexican food though!

mooglebunni608
11-19-2007, 08:00 PM
German and Japanese food! <3 I can't choose between them, but since I haven't seen many german restaurants, I tend to eat out japanese and cook my own german food <3

NeoTifa
11-19-2007, 08:03 PM
i prefer foreign food, expecially from the asian region. i love chinese, russian (oh stroganoff *swoons* :P~), japanese, italian, and some mexican. im french, so naturally, i love french foods. crepes are proof that jesus died for us, just so we can have more. :love:

rubah
11-19-2007, 08:08 PM
crepes are pretty dang fantastique.

Tavrobel
11-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Italian, for the win. Otherwise, I prefer home-cooked.

Jimsour
11-19-2007, 08:13 PM
If eating chinese food turns you azn, then half of england is turning arab. no immigration jokes please.

japanese food is shockingly ace but shockingly expensive. last time i went to yosushi i came out with a bil of 21 quid and was still hungry.

I do most of my shopping at this world food shop, german/polish food is great!

american food isnt bad when your in the mood for it.

NeoTifa
11-19-2007, 08:22 PM
american food sucks! i hate hot dogs!!! and apple pie makes me vomit. peanut butter is gross, and hamburgers only taste good smothered in ranch.

Jimsour
11-19-2007, 08:28 PM

Peanut butter is not gross. DO NOT LIE.

although almond butter is better.

Araciel
11-19-2007, 08:30 PM
american food sucks! i hate hot dogs!!! and apple pie makes me vomit. peanut butter is gross, and hamburgers only taste good smothered in ranch.

You're the antichrist.

edczxcvbnm
11-19-2007, 08:40 PM
How could I forget peanut butter? Oh man is that ever good. Peanut butter on crackers, toast...just straight out of the jar even! Peanut butter forever! Peanut Butter goes great with Jams and Preserves :D

Lawr
11-19-2007, 08:42 PM
Chinese food all the way.

~*~Celes~*~
11-19-2007, 09:27 PM
German, Italian, French, and Chinese <3 I haven't tried much more...other than American of course :p

Shoeberto
11-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Hamburgers + ranch = super stereotypical American. And also gross. Yuck city.

I forgot I had a jar of peanut butter in here, but then I bought a new loaf of bread so I've been living it up with the PB sammiches.

oddler
11-19-2007, 09:59 PM
I eat Italian most often. I'm big on Chinese, Japanese, and Mexican, too.

Oh, and American. :count:

edczxcvbnm
11-19-2007, 10:03 PM
Oh man XD It was great when I got hired at the company I work for. They take new hires out to eat at someplace they want to go or a place that is good based on the cuisine they like. They asked me if I liked Italian, Chinese, Thai, German, Mexican and I said that I liked American.

They literally asked me what that is? We ended up going to get some awesome hotdogs :D I think I am still the only person in the company who gave that answer. I know what to do for dinner tonight! Hotdogs. Yummy scrumptious hotdogs :D

Yuffie514
11-21-2007, 05:51 AM
I like Chinese food and other Asian food. But I also like some Mexican, Italian and American food (fast food perhaps).

Freya
11-21-2007, 06:11 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f387/Lekana/asianfoods.jpg

I went to the store and i took this for pg cause i thought it was funny but meh.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-21-2007, 06:15 AM
I like Chinese Food a lot. The only complaint I have is that they use MSG - I always ask them not to for my orders.

Luther X-Rated
11-21-2007, 07:36 AM
Mexican Food Man!!!

Simply the best! *drools*

Miriel
11-21-2007, 08:03 AM

How can you hate American food? American food is so freakin' diverse. Every region of America has a different cuisine, are you saying that you hate everything from gumbo and cornbread to California rolls and cheese steak sandwiches?

Peegee
11-21-2007, 01:03 PM
I've been eating asian food for almost 30 years. LOOK AT ME!

heh

I personally think I eat Italian food more than any other food. I eat way too much pasta. It's easy to cook. #2 on my menu is unsurprisingly Chinese food.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f387/Lekana/asianfoods.jpg

^ lmao I love it

Breine
11-21-2007, 03:50 PM
I really love food, and therefore I also like food from all over the world. But, Italian is just so darn wonderful. Super delicious if you ask me!

Momiji
11-22-2007, 03:00 AM
I LOVE Italian, Chinese, and Japanese food. <3