PDA

View Full Version : ¿why did the chicken cross the road?

NeoTifa
11-19-2007, 07:58 PM
so i was driving home from school this morning, and i almost hit a rooster! these people let their chickens out to run around, and they're always on the side of the road! i went on, and looked out my rear view mirror, and the only thing i could say of was "why did the chicken cross the road? XD holy crap dont cross now!!! watch out for that suv!!!!! *screach*" O.o omg. stupid chicken. oh well, kfc anyone? XD

what do you do when you see animals in the road (dead/alive)? i swerve, and if theyre dead, i die a little inside and go "awwwww poor kitty!"

Araciel
11-19-2007, 08:07 PM
Go for 100 points. Venison is worth double what beef is..

Jess
11-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Eeesh. I'd hate to squish an animal whilst driving. I'd probably swerve/slow down so that I didn't hit it.

I feel sad if I see dead things in the road. :(

Jojee
11-19-2007, 09:10 PM
I'd probably swerve even though you're not supposed to and end up dying or something :greenie:

The Ceej
11-19-2007, 09:48 PM

If there are three people walking beside each other on the side of the road, and you can take out the middle one, leaving both the inside and the outside people unscathed, that's 100,000 points. Also, if you can hit a bicyclist without hitting his bike (and actually letting his bike roll for a little bit, only falling after it loses enough speed) that's three quarters of a million points. Animals just don't have significant points for me to bother.

oddler
11-19-2007, 09:54 PM
I hate animals. I also hate hurting animals. :(

Araciel
11-19-2007, 10:07 PM

If there are three people walking beside each other on the side of the road, and you can take out the middle one, leaving both the inside and the outside people unscathed, that's 100,000 points. Also, if you can hit a bicyclist without hitting his bike (and actually letting his bike roll for a little bit, only falling after it loses enough speed) that's three quarters of a million points. Animals just don't have significant points for me to bother.

Sometimes it's about the meat.

Lawr
11-19-2007, 10:14 PM
I'd plow through those mofos.

Shlup
11-19-2007, 10:17 PM
I see a ton between my home and my work. I drive around them.

Yesterday there was a huge dog! Probably did some damage to the car that hit it.

NeoTifa
11-19-2007, 11:41 PM
awwww some of you guys are sooooo mean!!!! notice how all girls said they would avoid them, but the guys are all for hitting them? XD you evil bastards! ;_; i hate to know that that dead cat at the end of the driveway was someones pet. i could just imagine little 4 year old running to the end of the driveway to get on the bus for preschool, and seeing little fluffy with his brains smeared on the concrete, he screams on the top of his lungs and starts crying "fluffy! fluffy! get up fluffy! waaaahhhhhh fluffy!!!!" ;_; i cry

Araciel
11-19-2007, 11:43 PM
Sometimes it's a case of you or them. In all seriousness, I'd rather survive and kill an animal than swerve off the road and into a tree to save a squirrel's life.

Lawr
11-19-2007, 11:46 PM
BTW, one time, I almost ran over a squirrel with my bike. And the next day, I saw one in the road with it's body squished so flat, the eyes were sagging out and I could see the eye white and the gooey fillings right behind it. :evilking: Mmmm Lunch.

Luther X-Rated
11-19-2007, 11:49 PM
I'd plow through those mofos.

Then I would nuture it back to health :)

NeoTifa
11-19-2007, 11:53 PM
lol nice recovery. XD

Luther X-Rated
11-19-2007, 11:59 PM
lol nice recovery. XD

Yeah I take great pride in releasing a nutured animal back into the wild

Some people think it's weird, but it's just my style :D

Miriel
11-20-2007, 12:00 AM
I was in a car with my friend when we saw a squirrel running around the road. My friend swerved to avoid it and at the same moment the squirrel swerved to dodge the car and squish! It was really gross.

Madame Adequate
11-20-2007, 12:05 AM
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

To get to the same side.

Can't get enough of that joke xDDD

Anyway dead animals? I usually just shrug and hope it was a quick death. If they're alive, I don't do much, on account of not being a driver.

NeoTifa
11-20-2007, 12:19 AM
what is Möbius strip?

anyways, i love seeing animals, alive that is. i live in the country, so i see a lot of cows, horsies, donkies, chickens, llamas, and turkeys. yay i slow down at every farm, just to go "awwwww look at the cute little cows!!!!". maybe thats why it takes me like an hour to get home ...

theundeadhero
11-20-2007, 12:25 AM
There's been a dead camel on the side of the road for over a month. It's pretty gross right now.

NeoTifa
11-20-2007, 12:32 AM
where the heck do you live?! i would love to see a camel! (alive)

Lawr
11-20-2007, 01:37 AM
what is Möbius strip?

IF I'm correct, I think it's a road in Germany where people can go 170 and get pulled over for going 105.

Araciel
11-20-2007, 01:39 AM
lawl...it's a neverending shape....that is...well you see...

google images is a wonderful thing, i don't have the words to describe it.

Lawr
11-20-2007, 01:40 AM
What the hell was I talking about?
STFU GO TO SLEEP.

Araciel
11-20-2007, 01:49 AM
The autobahn i believe...though I'm not sure that's how it's spelled.

NeoTifa
11-20-2007, 02:01 AM
lol i think you thinking of the autobahn (sp?) XD lol i see but the joke still isnt funny. :\ imagine the roadkill on that road

Denmark
11-20-2007, 02:11 AM
Möbius strip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobius_strip)

Möbius strip has only one side. Hence the joke.

I killed a rabbit once.

Skyblade
11-20-2007, 02:23 AM
Why focus on chickens? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMa-fqXtBMQ)

The Ceej
11-20-2007, 07:06 AM
Animals just don't have significant points for me to bother.

notice how all girls said they would avoid them, but the guys are all for hitting them?

Wait. I missed something here? Let me check and make sure I still have a penis. Yep. Sure do. Then I guess it wasn't me who was wrong.

Araciel
11-20-2007, 07:07 AM
Animals just don't have significant points for me to bother.

notice how all girls said they would avoid them, but the guys are all for hitting them?

Wait. I missed something here? Let me check and make sure I still have a penis. Yep. Sure do. Then I guess it wasn't me who was wrong.

yes.

theundeadhero
11-20-2007, 11:02 AM
I have never seen a dead animal on the autobahn.

Quindiana Jones
11-20-2007, 05:59 PM
Aim for grey squirrels and pheasants. But most animals get out the way quick enough. If they don't, swerve a little. But if it's dead animal or that big ass tree, I'd kill the stupid thing.

And lol, you hit a cock.