PDA

View Full Version : Build some stairs!

Vermachtnis
11-20-2007, 05:09 AM
Remember Lemmings? I used to have a lot of fun playing the game back in the day. I had no idea what I was doing and blew them up whenever I got stuck :D

ReloadPsi
11-20-2007, 07:05 PM
I sucked at sucking at sucking at this game (I sucked at it) but somehow managed to complete every level on Fun and Tricky.

oddler
11-20-2007, 10:53 PM
I never played this one but I played Krusty's Fun House for NES. I'm pretty sure it's the same concept. Maybe backwards.

Psychotic
11-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Lemmings the Tribes was the one I had. I just liked to make Lemmings fun palaces rather than save them, really. Or I'd split them into teams (swimmers would make their hair turn blue and robes turn green) and then make them fight with bazookas and stuff.

Polnareff
11-20-2007, 11:09 PM
I loved Lemmings.

'Twas really cute and relaxing.

But I did not like Lemmings 3D at all. :p
Like Psychotic, I liked Lemmings: The Tribes as well. And also, like him, I wouldn't really save them so much as having them do fun activities instead of going to the goal like they were supposed to. Other times I'd make them blow up/commit suicide somehow (but that was back when I didn't have a heart).

That game and The Lost Vikings are probably my favorite games of that type.

Xander
11-23-2007, 07:32 PM
Oh man, I love it. Cute and relaxing for sure. You got me wanting to play it tonight now!! I recently played a new PS3 version which I wasn't expecting to be great, but it had an interesting new thing. Let me paste from where I wrote this..

the cool thing was, lemmings can now pick up tools to use. So maybe you have to use one lemming first to pick up a tool so the other lemming can then use it. Or one I played, three lemmings were falling so far they would get squished, so you had to quickly dig one lemming through a wall to pick up these umbrellas, then use them on the falling lemmings like a second later n_n

Yeah it was kinda fun, but still Lemmings on Amiga FTW.

Also, I suppose I see the kinda resemblance with Krusty's Super Fun House XD That's a cool game. But more about killing rats than saving them xD

The wonderful music, sound effects and level designs, as well as the great puzzles really adds to the charm of Lemmings :)

Discord
11-25-2007, 12:19 AM
Nuking them was great fun.:)

Tallulah
11-25-2007, 12:36 AM
Oh, wow! Lemmings! *digs out Game Boy and Lemmings game pak rescued from old house and plays for nostalgia...* :love:

I can get all the way through the Fun, Tricky and most of the Taxing levels; however it dries up by then. :cry: