PDA

View Full Version : So if you could delete any Final Fantasy X forum which would it be?

Baloki
11-16-2007, 03:46 PM
This is a poll thread, let's play a game shall we?

rubah
11-16-2007, 03:49 PM
I shot the sniper. . . :sing:

but I did not shoot the balokuty!

Avarice-ness
11-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Why can't we disown them both?

Bunny
11-16-2007, 04:13 PM
Just turn this place into EoFF6. It will be better for everyone.

Avarice-ness
11-16-2007, 04:16 PM

I agree! :love:

Jess
11-16-2007, 04:53 PM
I'd DESTROY X-2. :jess:

Old Manus
11-16-2007, 05:00 PM
Why stop there? Delete EoEO too.

Flying Mullet
11-16-2007, 05:04 PM
FFX-2, meaning Final Fantasy (10 minus 2), i.e. Final Fantasy VIII.

Ouch!
11-16-2007, 05:26 PM
I second this motion.

Baloki
11-16-2007, 05:34 PM

I second this motion.

I just hope neither of you submitted your addresses to the Christmas Card Exchange :p

Denmark
11-16-2007, 05:38 PM
This place needs to be EoFF11, meaning EoFF6+4+1.

rubah
11-16-2007, 08:55 PM
or ff8+ff2+a grace number(1)

Madame Adequate
11-16-2007, 09:24 PM
I say we delete IX's forum. The others are actually... what's the word again... ah yes! 'Good'!

Jojee
11-16-2007, 09:27 PM
FFX-2 is a disgrace upon the name of everything.

scrumpleberry
11-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Oh, keep them both. Let the peons have their fun, it keeps them happy.

On the other hand, EoFF6 sounds like an exxxxcellent proposal.

Nominus Experse
11-16-2007, 09:34 PM
I like FFX, but my god, how FFX2 blew chunks of suck

Tavrobel
11-16-2007, 10:07 PM
I would delete FFX-2. It's more terrifying than Baloki's face.

While we are at it, I'd probably delete the Chrono series forums, TSW, and FFVII. For good measure.

Boosk
11-17-2007, 12:16 AM
I kinda liked them both *hides* But I do agree, X-2 isn't really that great. It's a good game for girls I think (is and girl and isn't taking the micky...). At least it's not as bad as XII *hides again...*

leader of mortals
11-17-2007, 12:25 AM
I second this motion.

yes

Jessweeee♪
11-17-2007, 02:44 AM
I LOVE FFX!

There are four things that I am really fangirlish about:

1. Threads of Fate
2. TIDUS!
3. Phoenix Wright
4. FFVIII's Jumbo Cactuar

...FFX-2 was okay...not bad, not great :p

escobert
11-17-2007, 02:48 AM
I've only play X so I can't say I hate X-2 more yet :p

Ace14
11-17-2007, 03:35 AM
I LOVE FFX!

There are four things that I am really fangirlish about:

1. Threads of Fate
2. TIDUS!
3. Phoenix Wright
4. FFVIII's Jumbo Cactuar

...FFX-2 was okay...not bad, not great :p

My thoughts exactly! I wouldn't delete any threads... well actually I agree with Tav I'd get rid of the chrono threads.

Psychotic
11-17-2007, 04:53 AM
Why can't we disown them both?You're a tool.
I'd DESTROY X-2. :jess:You're a tool.
FFX-2 is a disgrace upon the name of everything.You're a tool.
my god, how FFX2 blew chunks of suckYou're a tool.
I would delete FFX-2. It's more terrifying than Baloki's face.You're a tool.
But I do agree, X-2 isn't really that great.You're a tool.

X-2 is infinitely superior to X. Either accept my opinion for what it is - the truth - or kill yourself. I don't mind which.

XxSephirothxX
11-17-2007, 04:57 AM
Final Fantasy X was a cinematic game with a lame storyline, quite a few lame characters, and a pretty cool battle system.

Final Fantasy X-2 is a straightforward game with a lame storyline, a ton of lame characters, and possibly the most fluid and fun gameplay of any game in the series. It is the job system on speed. And it is way better. I would trash X in an instant!

blackmage_nuke
11-17-2007, 05:10 AM

I agree! :love:

I ditto Avarice-ness :D

NeoTifa
11-17-2007, 05:25 AM
ummm they both sucked more b@ll$ than lindsay lohan. ha ha i told a joke. no seriously. they do. those games disgraced final fantasy's good name so bad, it mades children cry and ladies weep at night.

and ff8 was amazing, screw you all, though admittably not as good as 7

Markus. D
11-17-2007, 11:49 AM
FFX-2 is a disgrace upon the name of everything.

-9 Kawaii Ranks from Jojee T-T

Heath
11-17-2007, 03:41 PM
I say we delete IX's forum. The others are actually... what's the word again... ah yes! 'Good'!

What happened to you, dude? You used to be cool :(

I say we delete the FFX-2 forum because I've never played that game and can only assume that it's not worth playing.

Mr Cactuar
11-18-2007, 11:48 PM
X is amazing.

I'm rather sick of fanboys.

cloud21zidane16
11-18-2007, 11:58 PM
ummm they both sucked more b@ll$ than lindsay lohan. ha ha i told a joke. no seriously. they do. those games disgraced final fantasy's good name so bad, it mades children cry and ladies weep at night.

and ff8 was amazing, screw you all, though admittably not as good as 7

:)

qwertysaur
11-19-2007, 12:01 AM
It is really annoying when people ignore good qualities in games because of less favorable ones. X changed the series by adding fluidity to the gameplay. Switching characters in battle is great, and really helps add to the battles. X-2 has one of the best battle systems in the game, ATB + Character Switching + Job System = Great system. Sure there were some negatives, but there is no such thing as a perfect game.

Mr Cactuar
11-19-2007, 12:04 AM
It is really annoying when people ignore good qualities in games because of less favorable ones. X changed the series by adding fluidity to the gameplay. Switching characters in battle is great, and really helps add to the battles. X-2 has one of the best battle systems in the game, ATB + Character Switching + Job System = Great system. Sure there were some negatives, but there is no such thing as a perfect game.

QFT.

I've also noticed that the members saying FFX-X-2 suck are rabid fanboys/fangirls.

Lowl.

Baloki
11-19-2007, 10:16 AM
It is really annoying when people ignore all the bad qualities in games because their fanboy/girls. X changed the series by altering an established battle system and only changing the fundamental basics and adding voice-overs. There is still a delay before each battle as the screen switches the pre-made battle scene. Along with this the battles were more repetitive then the ATB system as you could see the order of attacks. Switching characters in battle is great and something that had been done in previous Final Fantasies therefore making it nothing new or special, and really didn't add much to the constant battles which were used as a replacement to a decent story and character development. There may be no such thing as a perfect game but at least their are passible ones and Final Fantasy X isn't even that :).

Edit: Also the title of this thread should have been: Luke, urm I mean Tidus, Sin is your father...

xXsarahXx
11-19-2007, 10:33 AM
gets out the bulletproof (and flameproof) jacket and braces self for the sniper...

I like them both.

Mr Cactuar
11-19-2007, 11:35 AM
It is really annoying when people ignore all the bad qualities in games because their fanboy/girls. X changed the series by altering an established battle system and only changing the fundamental basics and adding voice-overs. There is still a delay before each battle as the screen switches the pre-made battle scene. Along with this the battles were more repetitive then the ATB system as you could see the order of attacks. Switching characters in battle is great and something that had been done in previous Final Fantasies therefore making it nothing new or special, and really didn't add much to the constant battles which were used as a replacement to a decent story and character development. There may be no such thing as a perfect game but at least their are passible ones and Final Fantasy X isn't even that :).

Edit: Also the title of this thread should have been: Luke, urm I mean Tidus, Sin is your father...

Lowl. This made me laugh. The battle system in FFX is fine. The sphere grid is new moron. And the story/character development/music is some of the best in the series.

Stop being such a little fanboy, no-one really cares whether or not you like the damned game or whether or not I like it.

Old Manus
11-19-2007, 12:02 PM
Who's the fanboy?

Baloki
11-19-2007, 01:41 PM
This made me laugh. The battle system in FFX is fine.

Not really, nor is it something special...

The sphere grid is new

I don't think I mentioned nor complained about the sphere grid system at all, and yes X's implimentation of it is better then 12's but not as good as 11's.

moron

Not really appropriate is it, maybe you should take this sort of behaviour back to the foul depths of the FFX forum where it belongs?

And the story/character development/music is some of the best in the series.

I completely disagree, not once while playing ten did I get the impression that I knew or understood the characters nor what they actually planned to achive by the end of the game, except Tidus, I knew he was aiming for a hot loving session with Auron as they both tentatively shaved his legs...

As for the music, the introduction of more modern music was a nice touch but nothing groundbreaking, it had been done before in 7 and many, many other RPG's. Also I began to loath the battle music as it just felt repetitive.

Stop being such a little fanboy, no-one really cares whether or not you like the damned game or whether or not I like it.

If you don't care so much then why are you replying?

Who's the fanboy?

Me, for not mentioning at any point my favourite Final Fantasy :p

Flying Mullet
11-19-2007, 02:18 PM

Lowl. This made me laugh. The battle system in FFX is fine. The sphere grid is new moron. And the story/character development/music is some of the best in the series.

http://blog.dreamhost.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/serious.jpg

Jessweeee♪
11-19-2007, 02:22 PM
Really I think it would depend on which type you prefer to play o_o

I mean something can't be liked (or hated) by everyone :p

Baloki
11-19-2007, 02:28 PM

http://blog.dreamhost.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/serious.jpg

*slaps Mully with a glove*

You sir have offended my honour, I challenge thee to pistols at dawn!

NeoTifa
11-20-2007, 12:43 AM
I mean something can't be hated by everyone :p

yes huh. ff10-2

Levian
11-20-2007, 12:48 AM
I'd delete everything from FFX-2 except the Job System, shove it into FFX and delete the sphere grid.

NeoCracker
11-20-2007, 12:57 AM
675 N Holmes, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402. In the US.

Now, all you FF X-2 fans, VIII fans, and IX haters, if you think you can back up your game, bring it.

Of course, none of you will actually show up here. Therefore I win by default. It's not my fault your not willing to defend your game to the death.

NeoTifa
11-20-2007, 01:20 AM
*goes to house* look whose basement im in today!!!! XD

+'s
~good graphics
~voices
~sphere grid
~tidus' virtual hotness
~makeout scene in lake
~aeons

-'s
~storyline
~characters
~conflicts
~temples
~sin
~wtf is goin on?
~and pretty much everything else

overall impression 0-10

...... like a 4, so therefore, no go

Skyblade
11-20-2007, 01:25 AM
I wouldn't delete either forum.

First, both games were decent. Each had their own strong points, and their own weak points.

Second, why would I want to delete a forum? Even if I thought a game was so bad that it should never have been created, there are still plenty of other people who like the game and enjoy talking about it, and that's what that forum is for. I can avoid it if I wish, and it keeps others out of the forums I frequent and allows us all to get along with the minimum of arguments and flame wars.

Lawr
11-20-2007, 01:27 AM
This place needs to be EoFF11, meaning EoFF6+4+1.

Hell yes.

EDIT
Oh yeah, and if you hate the Chrono series, you can burn in the giant conflagration known as Proxima Centauri. Just outside our Solar System.

Jessweeee♪
11-20-2007, 02:10 AM
Fans vs. Haters threads always make me cry :cry:

Be a little more open minded, peoples :p

Just because you don't like broccoli doesn't mean it's a terrible terrible vegetable! It just means you don't like it. People who do like it are eating the same vegetable, they just get something different from it n.n

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-20-2007, 02:36 AM
The lack of FF T in this thread makes me a part of me die inside.

As for the "main" series, out of all of them I played FF VIII was one that I could not get into. Then again I played the PC version and do prefer consoles. Still, I did not care for the game that much.

x and X-2 both have its strong points and weak points. Though I really think part of FF X-2 was simply for horny little fanboys who want to see girls get half naked in battles and then instantly change their clothes in mid-battle.

Personally, I think FF VII gets more hype than it deserves. While it was a good (I am tempted to say great) game, I find it gets more praise than it deserves. Then again FF VI and FF T are my personal favourites.

Mr Cactuar
11-20-2007, 03:25 AM
God I am so sick of people bitching all over the place about which game they like and why and why they don't and why that game sucks and why their game is the best and why.... Stop being so god damn childish.

If you like the game, great. If you don't like it, great. Stop trying to force your damn opinion on everyone like its the gospel truth.

And If the game was so god damn bad, why did it sell so much? Why are the very minority of people voting that they don't like it? Because it is a good game. Just like all other FF's. Some just like particular ones more then others, that doesn't make the other ones bad.

Jessweeee♪
11-20-2007, 03:27 AM
God I am so sick of people bitching all over the place about which game they like and why and why they don't and why that game sucks and why their game is the best and why.... Stop being so god damn childish.

If you like the game, great. If you don't like it, great. Stop trying to force your damn opinion on everyone like its the gospel truth.

You could have put it more nicely :kaocry:

NeoTifa
11-20-2007, 03:29 AM
*beats you both with a broccoli stick* for shame!!!1

Jessweeee♪
11-20-2007, 03:32 AM
*beats you both with a broccoli stick* for shame!!!1

What did I do :cry:

Mr Cactuar
11-20-2007, 03:38 AM

You could have put it more nicely :kaocry:

But it just annoys me so much.

Raebus
11-20-2007, 08:37 AM
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4742/brokenrecordxs3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

= This thread.

Baloki
11-20-2007, 08:57 AM
I'm sorry, can we now get back on topic please, which of those forums would you delete? And I picked on those two forums because if you've ever visited them you'd understand.

Edit: IE stop discussing the games damnit, they both suck and/or don't, get over it :p

KoShiatar
11-20-2007, 09:18 AM
I shot the sniper. . . :sing:

but I did not shoot the balokuty!

Lol. ^_^'

*Moves to the FFX forum*

Insults are not tolerated.
Mr. Cactuar, I'm talking about you and your use of the word "moron".
You can state your opinions as much as you want, but even if you strongly disagree, you still must be respectful.

Baloki
11-20-2007, 12:57 PM
*Moves to the FFX forum*

Way to get me banned KoShiatar :(

Tavrobel
11-20-2007, 08:11 PM
At least she didn't move it to the KH forum.

KoShiatar
11-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Nay, unless you contribute personally in making your thread spam/flame.

Old Manus
11-20-2007, 10:25 PM
When we watch this thread slowly die after being put in the FFX forum, we'll see who gets the last, Soviet laugh.

LunarWeaver
11-20-2007, 11:09 PM
I would delete the FFX forum so I never have to read any more "I hate Tidus" threads for the rest of my life. Not just because I'm a big silly fanboy, but because we get it already. X-2 can stay because nobody goes in there anyway. Besides, a game that stops a war by singing a ballad is the stuff of dreams.

Baloki
11-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Nay, unless you contribute personally in making your thread spam/flame.

I was told never to post in this forum again xD

cally777
11-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Deleting a whole forum is the nuclear option. Instead let us perform a surgical strike against Baloki and this sucky thread. Shhhhh kerpow!

:choc::choc::choc:

Sain Cai
11-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Well seeing how there is only 1 FFX forum, the question really doesn't exist now does it?