PDA

View Full Version : Backstreet's Back!?!?!?!?!?!

rikkugurl13
11-22-2007, 03:03 AM
Ok. I was watching Jay Leno last night and he had Steve Carrell (sorry i cant spell his name) and some baseball dude. Well after the last guest he said 'we'll be back with the Backstreet Boys!!'
And this was a rerun from like nov. 1 or 2.
I thought BB broke up. How come they came bake?
It just confuses me lol.

Jessweeee♪
11-22-2007, 03:04 AM
ALRIGHT!

Rengori
11-22-2007, 03:49 AM
How come they came bake?

Sorry, had to get this in before someone else.

And who honestly cares?

Rase
11-22-2007, 04:05 AM
Dang it Jess, I wanted to do that! :mad2:

rikkugurl13
11-22-2007, 07:16 AM
lol bake? Man i need pay attention to my typing.
And Nobody has to care, i was just wondering if their back.

Laddy
11-22-2007, 07:24 AM
WHY!? Ugh, this sucks limes.

NeoCracker
11-22-2007, 07:26 AM
In there defense, its less horrible then some of their other music.

(Besides, I still like LArger than life, I want it that way, and show me the meaning of being lonely. YEs, I said it. I like some of their music.)

Jojee
11-22-2007, 08:28 AM
In there defense, its less horrible then some of their other music.

(Besides, I still like LArger than life, I want it that way, and show me the meaning of being lonely. YEs, I said it. I like some of their music.) :love:

I Want It That a Way was the first song on the radio that I ever liked and the one that got me into music. :p I was in 7th grade.

Breine
11-22-2007, 01:27 PM
I heard that too. Didn't Kevin leave the band because he finally realized that he was becoming too old to be in a boy band?

Loony BoB
11-22-2007, 01:42 PM
Take That started it. They're just joining the bandwagon.

All I know is that for all the cheesiness they had, that AJ guy was cool, man. He had it all worked out.

I like "That's What She Said" but nobody knows that song unless their sister has the album (or they are that sister).

Xander
11-23-2007, 07:46 PM
I bought AJ a cap once :3 They were my favourite band when I was younger.

I agree BoB, That's What She Said was actually one of the nicest songs from their later stuff, really like that one :)

Don't really want them to come back now though, they should move on xD

Zeldy
11-23-2007, 07:47 PM
I want Steps to come back! TRAGEDY.

Xander
11-23-2007, 07:51 PM
Haha, I went to a restaurant the other day where they played music videos on a tv and Tragedy was on :D I want Steps too!!

Roto13
11-23-2007, 08:00 PM
The fact that the rerun was from the beginning of the month and you didn't even know they were back until now probably means that they didn't stay long. Or they're there but they're invisible.

Jojee
11-24-2007, 12:33 AM
Yeah they won't work now :p Backstreet is sooo 90s and stuff, people moved on, they should too.

That being said, I rocked out to BSB in my basement :shifty: for like an hour a couple days ago. :p

Elly
11-24-2007, 02:50 AM
oh gawd no... please no... say it ain't so... i don't know if i can handle another radio onslaught of that junk for pre-teen girls that i wanna smack for turning up the radio when their crap plays...

Xander
11-24-2007, 07:58 PM
the video for "as long as you love me" was just on tv :bigsmile: memories.

rubah
11-24-2007, 08:34 PM
I liked the backstreet boys!

rikkugurl13
11-24-2007, 11:27 PM
I liked the backstreet boys!
I think everyone did.They were awesome. My sister told me about them. I think it would be funny if they came back. Every1 would be screaming and everything lol:D

Rengori
11-25-2007, 12:37 AM
oh gawd no... please no... say it ain't so... i don't know if i can handle another radio onslaught of that junk for pre-teen girls that i wanna smack for turning up the radio when their crap plays...

You say that like the stuff today isn't the exact same with a different sound.

Xander
11-25-2007, 01:31 AM
I miss 90s pop, it was innocent. B*witched, Steps, BSB, bunch of other bands I liked then...

The charts is taken over with... I dunno what it's called, R'n'B type songs pretty much all with obvious reference to sex, or indie boys in tight jeans with curly hair. xD Gonna dig out my 90s cds :D

I have all BSB's albums and a boxset of singles, I also did have all the videos, and my bedroom walls used to be covered wall to wall and ceiling with their posters :3

rikkugurl13
11-26-2007, 04:03 AM
I just realized that there was only 4 of them on the show. I thought it looked kinda funny.
I liked the Millennium cd. I have it somewhere but i don't no where lol i should find it.

fire_of_avalon
11-26-2007, 04:30 PM
Take That started it. They're just joining the bandwagon.

All I know is that for all the cheesiness they had, that AJ guy was cool, man. He had it all worked out.

I like "That's What She Said" but nobody knows that song unless their sister has the album (or they are that sister).

I know that song well. Because I was a superfan.

Haters STFU. Yes they're back. Yes they have a new album. Yes Kevin left the group because he didn't want to raise his kids on the road or in the studio. Yes I will probably get this album.

Who thinks they suck now? Now that they know me, who rocks, loves them? No one? That's right no one. Bitches.

Roto13
11-27-2007, 02:32 AM
It's true. I DON'T think they suck any more.