PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Fewd!

Jessweeee♪
11-22-2007, 06:27 PM
Happy Thanksgiving :spin:

So what are you eating today? What about pie? What kind of pie did you eat today? Any cheesecake?

We're eating at 1PM, so I'll tell you in half an hour!

leader of mortals
11-22-2007, 06:32 PM
we are eating turkey(thats original), pumpkin pie(still original), mashed potatoes(very original), and cranberries(still original)

Rye
11-22-2007, 06:35 PM
I hate Thanksgiving food. This year is an upgrade though. I usually only have Thanksgiving Salad. This year I get a Thanksgiving microwavable calzone.

Woohoo? D:

escobert
11-22-2007, 06:45 PM
Turkey of course!

and Rye, you're insane.

Jessweeee♪
11-22-2007, 07:18 PM
I ate some potatoes and corn and a roll and yams and I put some turkey on my plate so eveyone would shut up but I didn't eat it because I don't really like meat that much :D

Jess
11-22-2007, 09:00 PM
I had chips. :}

TyphoonThaReapa
11-22-2007, 09:27 PM
Turkey with brown gravy, Candy Yams, Mixed Greens, Potato Salad, Stuffen, Honey Bake Ham, Sweet Potato Pie, Cheese Cake, Sweet Tea, Rolls, Shrimp Creole, Rice, Gumbo, Jambalaya, and Bake Macaroni, and English Peas.

BizarroSephiroth
11-22-2007, 09:38 PM
Turkey, Italian Style Chicken Cutlets(marinara sauce and ricotta and mozzarella cheese), Roasted Garlic mashed potatoes, Mushroom and Fried onion stuffing, and for dessert, chocolate lava cakes

yum yum yummmmm

Yamaneko
11-22-2007, 09:52 PM
I hate Thanksgiving food. This year is an upgrade though. I usually only have Thanksgiving Salad. This year I get a Thanksgiving microwavable calzone.

Woohoo? D:
Please die.

Turkey, stuffing (two kinds!), potatoes (mashed and whole!), yams, green bean casserole, corn bread, regular bread, apple pie, pumpkin pie, ice cream and whatever else my brother and sister-in-law bring.

Araciel
11-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Roast beef with gravy, mashed potatoes and mixed veg. Hot rolls, giant glass of milk.

Thanksgiving was last month.

Vermachtnis
11-22-2007, 09:57 PM
HAM! Turkey and stuffing and mashpotatoes with gravy. But mostly HAM! Oh and some pie.

Jessweeee♪
11-22-2007, 10:00 PM
OOOOOOOOOH I JUST HAD THE BEST CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE EVAR!!!!!

Psychotic
11-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Just regular food 'cause I'm not the descendant of filthy pilgrims. We persecuted you lot for a reason, y'know.

Kirobaito
11-22-2007, 10:13 PM
We didn't have a real Thanksgiving today. We had ours a couple of weeks ago. Today we had Chili. My chili has venison, hamburger, beef sausage, ranch-style beans, jalapenos, bell peppers, and onions.

Last Saturday, our actual Thanksgiving, had ham, turkey, stuffing, squash casserole, green bean casserole, and some other things.

I'm not *that* big of a fan of Thanksgiving food (for example, I prefer the chili over the traditional food), but I certainly eat it just fine.

Ace14
11-22-2007, 10:14 PM
All the classic food like pumpkin pie and turkey. I wish we had a change in the food once in a while, I'm so tired of the same old food every year. >=P

Avarice-ness
11-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Well my dad didn't send me money until last night becausee.....

Well he's in a foreign country so times confuse the hell out of him. So I was unable to buy a Turkey or anything really thanksgiving-ish.
The snow and the fact my baby neice is sick means that I couldn't spend Thanksgiving with my sister, and my sister is the only family I have here in Wisconsin.

So my boyfriend and I will be dining on Chicken Helpers Chicken Fried Rice and Peanut Butter M&M's and some soda.

Oddly enough I'm thankful for my boyfriend, the chicken helper, the M&M's, and the soda.

Roto13
11-22-2007, 10:33 PM
yams

Tee hee

Avarice-ness
11-22-2007, 10:35 PM
yams

Tee hee

I wouldn't Tee Hee at someone eating themselves... but for some reason it seems only right for Roto to Tee Hee.

Yamaneko
11-22-2007, 11:09 PM
All the classic food like pumpkin pie and turkey. I wish we had a change in the food once in a while, I'm so tired of the same old food every year. >=P
It's once a year, dude.

cloud21zidane16
11-22-2007, 11:12 PM
Roast beef with gravy, mashed potatoes and mixed veg. Hot rolls, giant glass of milk.

Thanksgiving was last month.

Roast beef and gravy mmmmm;) washed down with milk i dont think i could stand it, i hate milk as a drink with meals:(

Yamaneko
11-22-2007, 11:14 PM
yams

Tee hee

I wouldn't Tee Hee at someone eating themselves... but for some reason it seems only right for Roto to Tee Hee.
I don't eat the yams. I'm not a fan. My dad loves the stuff.

Avarice-ness
11-22-2007, 11:18 PM
yams

Tee hee

I don't eat the yams. I'm not a fan. My dad loves the stuff.

How anti-climatic. :(

Also, all you people with the good food. I hate you. :(

NeoCracker
11-22-2007, 11:51 PM
Nothing quite beats a Turkey Induced Coma.

Bunny
11-22-2007, 11:54 PM
I am eating mozzarella sticks, a philly cheese steak sandwich and cookies.

Screw Thanksgiving.

Tallulah
11-22-2007, 11:56 PM
Sometimes I envy you Americans... :( All I had was a salad, and a couple of bagels later when I got in from work. :cry:

~*~Celes~*~
11-23-2007, 12:11 AM

Woohoo? D:
Please die.

Turkey, stuffing (two kinds!), potatoes (mashed and whole!), yams, green bean casserole, corn bread, regular bread, apple pie, pumpkin pie, ice cream and whatever else my brother and sister-in-law bring.

haha...Yams ate yams...

EDIT: Too late D=

Jessweeee♪
11-23-2007, 12:16 AM
I'm sleepy and I didn't even eat Turkey today o.o

BardTard
11-23-2007, 06:17 AM
I had my very own mac and cheese. And that was about it. Oh and pumpkin pie. YUM MEEE.

Awrini
11-23-2007, 06:30 AM
I eat nothing today. ;_;
For I have to work all damn day.

Marshall Banana
11-23-2007, 06:31 AM
I wish that I'd eaten strawberries and chocolate instead of turkey, rolls, and mashed potatoes.

Rye
11-23-2007, 12:51 PM

Woohoo? D:
Please die.

Why so cruel? :kaocry2: