PDA

View Full Version : Do you WANT to see of SRK? Spoilers, make sure you've beaten the games

Goldenboko
11-24-2007, 01:58 AM
Just finished up beating the game again, and I started thinking...

At the moment it appears that KHIII will be a prequel of some sort. But Square threw in that scene at the of KHII with the message in the bottle, so they could return to Sora, Riku, and Kari, in some way shape, or form, but in my opinion this would be beating a dead horse. IMO KHII did a good job of resolving all the problems, leaving few questions except whats in that god damned bottle, so I think the happy ending should stay.

Do you want to see more of Sora, Riku, and Kari, or do you think that they should let them be.

Jessweeee♪
11-24-2007, 02:02 AM
Kairi will fight heartless with the girly keyblade!

PuPu
11-24-2007, 02:06 AM
I liked KH so far with Sora, Riku, and Kairi, but I don't really mind if they switch characters. As long as I get to fight ridiculously hard battles like OXIII Data fights and Terra.

Marshall Banana
11-24-2007, 03:30 AM
I don't want the plot surrounding those three to become even more tangled. =X

Eiko Guy
11-25-2007, 05:51 AM
I want Sora Riku and Kairi to become shadows of themselves. Sealed within a capsule and they awaken to a new world and newlife so that they can fight the heartless threat for all eternity. I want the other people that were in that one video try to find a way to set SRK free from their bonds to time. Kairi should totally be a witch with power of elements.

Spammerman
12-17-2007, 11:06 PM
uh, kh3 might have something to do with maleficent and pete. its never said what happens to them. or is it?

qwertysaur
12-17-2007, 11:22 PM
The secret ending from II is Birth by Sleep, so the story for III is still up in the air. It would be great to have SRK in III, but I think their story is ending. Maybe their children or something?

EveningCross
01-08-2008, 12:23 AM
My brother showed me a movie for KHIII and said that one of the guys was supposed to be Sora grown up. There was also a young keyblade master who was frozen by the main boss in the video who split himself. My brother told me that someone had said that he was Roxas. How that's possible, I don't know. The main baddy in the video, when he was walking toward the three keyblade masters in the video, he split into to two people. Perhaps Sora learns to do the same thing.

Crop
01-08-2008, 02:06 PM
I want Sora, Donald and Goofy to be in the third one.
Screw Kairi, she was good as a background character, I would not want to play as her or have her on my team. Same with Riku.

Albel
01-09-2008, 01:40 AM
What? Riku is amazing. I would like to see a re-release of KHI&II where you go through Riku's story and play as him all the way through. Just like Reverse Birth (I thinkthat is what it was called) on COM. It would be better than playing as Sora because you would have dark powers.

Ouch!
01-09-2008, 02:29 AM
My brother showed me a movie for KHIII and said that one of the guys was supposed to be Sora grown up. There was also a young keyblade master who was frozen by the main boss in the video who split himself. My brother told me that someone had said that he was Roxas. How that's possible, I don't know. The main baddy in the video, when he was walking toward the three keyblade masters in the video, he split into to two people. Perhaps Sora learns to do the same thing.
That video takes place 10 years before Kingdom Hearts. It is a teaser for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for the PSP. Master Xehanort (confirmed to be the old man), a keyblade master, and his apprentice, have disappeared. Another keyblade master has sent his three apprentices, Terra, Aqua, and Ventius (the three knights from the video) to search for Master Xehanort. The events in the video have been confirmed to be a scene from the game. You can play from the perspectives each of the three apprentices and must play them all to get the full story.

Nomura has stated that some of the characters in Birth by Sleep are related in some way to characters we already know. I'm sure that means we'll get an explanation as to why Ventius looks like a carbon copy of Roxas and why the old man shares the name Xehanort with the antagonist from the original series who looks strikingly similar to Terra. Quite honestly, I'm looking forward to Birth by Sleep more than KHIII right now.

As far as Sora, Riku, and Kairi returning for Kingdom Hearts III... I expect that they will in some form or another. Will Sora be the main protagonist again? I'm not entirely sure about that. The letter from King Mickey at the end of Kingdom Hearts II, however, certainly suggests that they will have some involvement.

Ace14
01-16-2008, 06:45 PM
I would love to see Sora, Riku, and Kairi to come back; I think it would be awesome to play as Kairi with her girly keyblade. Even though I want them to come back I don't think they will, their stories have gone on pretty long. The new characters will proabably be just as good as the original three though.