PDA

View Full Version : Yeahehehe! I win X-Mas!

Vermachtnis
11-24-2007, 05:47 PM
Whew I'm done Christmas shopping for today xD. Man christmas is a major drain on the el walleto. But it's worth it too know you've given the coolest gifts ever, right?

People say it's become to commercialized and that's true to an extent, but there are people who still believe it's the thought that counts and put a lot of time into their gifts, while others rush out this weekend and buy stuff for friends and family. Around eight or nine is *sadly* when kids "grow up" and start getting into the materialistic part of christmas and think the little clay bowls you make in Art Class won't cut it for mommy and daddy anymore. Before I start ramballing *worse xD* on, where do y'all stand on Christmas.

cloud21zidane16
11-24-2007, 06:05 PM
I think of everyone during christmas, caring for them and buying gifts, my family are all together it christmas:) religon is the least looked at topic like a lot of people i know:rolleyes2

Jojee
11-24-2007, 07:09 PM
Christmas is a wonderful excuse for a 3-week break off school n_n

~*~Celes~*~
11-24-2007, 07:18 PM
My parents buy awesome gifts that they know I like, but at the same time, we practice the religious part of it as well =]

Aerith's Knight
11-24-2007, 07:19 PM
we usually go to family during christmas.. and church.. but the break from school is very nice :)

Avarice-ness
11-24-2007, 10:13 PM
I havn't done any christmas shopping for like presents or anything. I just bought some twinkling lights for my window and my sisters going to take me to go buy this pre-lit artificial tree at Home Depot and some ornaments for it sometime this week.

I think the only "present" I have is, this Frank Sinatra book I bought for my dad back in August. The original reason I bought it for him was because he lives overseas now and needs more "American" stuff in his house and he loves Sinatra and the book has a lot of random goodies in it. n n; I won't see him til Janurary though, hence Christmas present.

scrumpleberry
11-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Ahahaha, I haven't even started yet. I know what I'm getting everyone.

Proxy
11-25-2007, 01:32 AM
Anon wins at christmas.

Fonzie
11-25-2007, 02:29 AM
I refuse to buy gifts for anyone on the grounds that I just spent all my money on CS3. :(