PDA

View Full Version : Which FF aspect would you like to have in real life?

ReloadPsi
11-24-2007, 08:52 PM
This is a pretty cheesy question, and perhaps kinda sad too, but I'm asking anyway.

I'd have spells; it'd be awesome to greet your worst enemy with a Firaga.

blackmage_nuke
11-24-2007, 09:25 PM
Limit breaks from VIII. Its nice to know you have a little something up your sleeve if your ever about to die.

That or an airship that can fly around the world in about 7 seconds or something

Or moogles

Aphrodite.
11-25-2007, 10:35 PM
Probably either White Magic(no medical examinations needed), phoenix downs, or summons.

PuPu
11-25-2007, 10:48 PM
I'd take Time Magic. Haste ftw!

Probably either White Magic(no medical examinations needed), phoenix downs
It's too bad according to FF mechanics you can't revive people outside of battle, otherwise Aeris wouldn't be dead.

Roto13
11-26-2007, 02:28 AM
You can use Life and Phoenix Down outside of battle. Aeris just sucks.

I'd like to see some Vieras so I can watch them interact with the sad little furries.

Vermachtnis
11-26-2007, 02:35 AM
Auto-life, my funeral would be awesome. I'd jump out and go boo!

Griff
11-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Turn-based fights. It would be nice to have time to plan out a strategy without getting pummled on.

Finola
11-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Without changing the way that normal life goes i just would bring the moogles (the ones in IX) to our world.
Maybe they could life as wild animals but you could also have them as a pet.
Well, that could be rude but nah anyway. Maybe chocobos too!

Serapy
11-27-2007, 10:48 AM
This is a pretty cheesy question, and perhaps kinda sad too, but I'm asking anyway.

I'd have spells; it'd be awesome to greet your worst enemy with a Firaga.

Of course, it's very obvious. You took my theories way serious, flaming me, accusing me like you thought I actually took FF8 serious and asked me to give up my hobby, lol.

Anyway, I'd like to have Shumi in RL, they are the source of spells, so when they are evolved. We will get to choose which spell we want.

Heath
11-27-2007, 11:45 AM
Magic of all kinds would be awesome. Certainly make life a lot more interesting. I quite like the idea of an airship too flying me from one continent to the next in seven seconds too.

ljkkjlcm9
11-27-2007, 02:38 PM
I would like some of the lesser noted things... such as being able to jump really high, like the do in a lot of attacks. Or Zell ran around the entire earth in his limit break. I would love to be able to do both of those. Magic would of course be cool in real life, but oddly enough I find it not very useful in games lol. Of course it wouldn't work nearly the same. I wouldn't mind everyone having HP and levels. That'd certainly be interesting.

But if I had to have only one thing... it'd be the teleport spell prolly. If I could have one super power it'd be to teleport wherever I wanted... so that spell would do the trick. After that would probably be healing magic

THE JACKEL

Selena_Akariko
11-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Magic, definately. My personal favorite is Summoner/Red Mage combo from FFTA. With all the abilities learned, I'd have both attacking and healing magic. And of course, Doublecast ^^

:save: Selena

ljkkj1cm9
11-29-2007, 01:01 PM
i'd also want to have awesome armor so I could go to class and show off to all the girls !!

boys from the dwarf
11-29-2007, 09:20 PM
without turn based systems doublecast does nothing. just cast the spell twice in real time!

i think it would be cool if everything you defeat/kill dropped money and loot.

*stamps on ant*
"congratulations! you recieved 37p and a drink!
*adds to inventrory*

makes perfect sense that everything should be carrying stuff to make defeating it seem appealing.

or stuff thats just placed forcibly in your posession. i find it funny how if in a game you opened a treasure chest and it contained a cowpat, it you just say "you picked up a cowpat" and leaves me thinking. "you wierdo! why would you want that!?"

Selena_Akariko
11-30-2007, 01:05 PM
without turn based systems doublecast does nothing. just cast the spell twice in real time!

Good point...

But, wait. Spells take time to chant. With Doublecast you chant only once (I always imagined it as a some kind of a mix of spell-words, but in a specific order/pattern that makes them work). Besides, it's a way of combining two different spells form different types of magic, so it's cool.

So, yeah, I want Doublecast :D

:save: Selena

Khaotic
12-05-2007, 09:59 PM
I want to just be able to put some sort of weapon on and legally go out and kill things while leveling up.

blackmage_nuke
12-06-2007, 05:06 AM
Recieveing a raise for passing a true or false tests which can be taken as many times as desired until you pass (seed ranks)

Snap Jumper
12-07-2007, 05:40 AM
I would like a good night's sleep to be the cure for anything and everything.

Creeping Shadow
12-07-2007, 11:03 AM
All the black magic from every final fantasy I would use toad and stuff like that to transform people and myself.