PDA

View Full Version : Mushrooms and Goo

jammi567
11-24-2007, 10:29 PM
I need a quick and easy way of finding those mushrooms, and an easy way of getting the goo. Help!

Zeromus_X
11-24-2007, 10:37 PM
Here's a neat trick you can use to encounter the Black Mushrooms at will:

Go to the "Final Rest" area of End of the World. Save your game, then do a soft reset. Load up the game you just saved. Then, go into the room with all the Heartless. There should be some type of mushroom there now (black, white, and the annoying bouncy ones).

Anyway, if you don't get the mushroom you want, or you don't encounter them, save, then soft reset again.

Now when you do encounter white mushrooms, you should use the same spell to please them each time. You'll have a better chance of getting the Mystery Goo if you do, plus you'll get a Magic Arts and a gem, which is nice if you don't have Save the Queen yet.

Just for reference, here's the spells you have to use depending on the action the mushroom takes:

Light over its head- Thunder

Floating- Gravity

Shivering- Fire

Fanning itself- Blizzard

Spinning around- Aero

Stops movement- Stop

on the ground- cure

Make sure you use the spell while they're doing these things, and not after. And make sure you don't take too long, otherwise they'll run away. Well, good luck! :)

jammi567
11-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Thanks. I'll have to try and remember to save and reset, rather then simply just resetting.

Marshall Banana
11-24-2007, 11:08 PM
The best place to find Rare Truffles (the blue and yellow Mushrooms) is on the deck of the Pirate Ship in Neverland; it's also the easiest place for Sora to smack them one hundred consecutive times with his Keyblade, because he can fly above the ship. Just enter, exit, and reenter the deck until they appear.

I have ninety-nine Mystery Goos from doing this. =O