PDA

View Full Version : Mafia - Pokemon Edition (Question for next round. Please answer!)

Pages : 1 [2]

[M] Mom – Host
12-02-2007, 04:02 PM
YouTube - What's up People?! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csk-k_520NQ)

This is what playing Mafia is making me feel like right now.

NeoCracker
12-02-2007, 04:04 PM
I'm going to find where you two live and give it to both of you.Out of context. Love it.

I should make more single posts like that.

Del Murder
12-02-2007, 07:07 PM
I will be looking for replacements for some of the inactive accounts. Please pm me if you are interested in playing.

Psychotic
12-02-2007, 07:58 PM
I just want to say you people are the absolute worst at posting with the correct account. I know who half of you bloody idiots are. *shakes head*

Mind you, I did it once with Cinderella so I guess I'm not one to talk :lol:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
12-02-2007, 08:30 PM
After reading over the rules, what exactly encompasses "a majority vote" that would make the day end early?

Psychotic
12-02-2007, 09:31 PM
After reading over the rules, what exactly encompasses "a majority vote" that would make the day end early?I think there are 20 townies right now. 11 vote for someone, day over. Also
Fairy, cle cle! Good morning, everyone!

Ok. So I was reading what's going on and thought to myself, 'Clefairy clefairy fairy clefa!' which translates roughly to 'Psyduck didn't die!' I was surprised.I swear this is one of the cutest things I have ever read. If you are male underneath, I'm spraying chemicals into my eyes.

Aerith's Knight
12-02-2007, 10:10 PM
well know in a few days.. *holds chemicals ready for spraying*

Miriel
12-03-2007, 03:01 AM
To clear something up.

The majority of roles in play in this game can be found in the Mafia wiki, or the Mafia flash site. There are only a handful of roles which have specifically been created by Del Murder and I. Created as in, entirely new creations that we came up with ourselves. All other roles, or slight variations of roles can be found from the two linked Mafia sources.

The role of Mole is not one of the "official" roles of this game. That was just Del Murder being a trickster.

I will also say that this version of the game is not Bastard Mod Mafia, as much fun as that would have been.

edczxcvbnm
12-03-2007, 05:49 AM
Someone has cheated >:0 They figured out the default password for my account and posted. I wish for this person to be killed now! There is also the chance that he has logged into other accounts that have not changed their default password. Who knows who is mafia or not but he could now. He could have gone into the offsite mafia forum and now knows who is who and who to kill! This throws the whole game into Jeopardy!

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 05:50 AM
Someone has cheated >:0 They figured out the default password for my account and posted. I wish for this person to be killed now! There is also the chance that he has logged into other accounts that have not changed their default password. Who knows who is mafia or not but he could now. He could have gone into the offsite mafia forum and now knows who is who and who to kill! This throws the whole game into Jeopardy!

I knew it! ed=hypno

edczxcvbnm
12-03-2007, 05:52 AM
How could you not know? There is a quote of me in the thread when I accidentally posted as myself? Man you are slow and I guess this means you are the cheater and we should all listen to what you have to say?

Psychotic
12-03-2007, 05:52 AM
Pyro, who else did you log into besides Hypno, Charmander and Bulbasaur?

[M] Felix
12-03-2007, 05:53 AM
Pyro, who else did you log into besides Hypno, Charmander and Bulbasaur?

every1
day1

edczxcvbnm
12-03-2007, 05:54 AM
I am convinced that this has jeopardized the game. Hit the rest button XD

Jojee
12-03-2007, 05:54 AM
This is <!--bullsh</>it-->poop. Looks like game's over. Permanent ban imo. ^_^

Don't go around the swear filter, Jojo -- foa

Psychotic
12-03-2007, 05:55 AM
Not surprised. Why?

[M] Felix
This is bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:. Looks like game's over. Permanent ban imo. ^_^

zouch

Levian
Pyro, you are a complete ASSHOLE. Loser.

Being Former Staff does have its perks.

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 05:57 AM
Wait, did that really happen?

I though ed was just goofing around.

Psychotic
12-03-2007, 05:58 AM
Yes, Neo. That's how he knew you were a werewolf. He hacked your account.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 05:58 AM
I blame Miriel.

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 05:59 AM
Wow.

edczxcvbnm
12-03-2007, 06:02 AM
No joke! Hacking accounts and then actually posting as another person? That is just flat out stupid XD Why would you even post as another account if you are cheating? It is just a red flag.

Jojee
12-03-2007, 06:02 AM
So game's over now, I guess :P

Del, Miriel: please don't reveal the roles and who people were.

oddler
12-03-2007, 06:03 AM
So game's over now, I guess :P

Del, Miriel: please don't reveal the roles and who people were.

Agreed.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 06:03 AM
No joke! Hacking accounts and then actually posting as another person? That is just flat out stupid XD Why would you even post as another account if you are cheating? It is just a red flag.

I find it interesting admins decided to ignore the red flag and try to cover it up. Look at bulbasaur

Psychotic
12-03-2007, 06:04 AM
I love that this chump knew who everyone and their roles were, and yet was so terrible at the game that we were going to lynch him anyway.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
12-03-2007, 06:04 AM
Wait, who was the person who hacked accounts?

edczxcvbnm
12-03-2007, 06:05 AM
I think you just switch up all the accounts and reassign them and roles to new people so that the game can start again fresh.

NeoCracker
Slowpoken was Snorlax.

And Psy, lol.

And I agree with ed.

Jojee

I find it interesting admins decided to ignore the red flag and try to cover it up. Look at bulbasaur
What about Bulbasaur?

It was Slowpoke.

[M] Mom – Host
Wait, who was the person who hacked accounts?

Pyromaniak, the ASSHOLE. loser.

Psychotic
12-03-2007, 06:06 AM
PyroManiak aka Slowpoke.

EDIT: Got his name wrong. Don't really care tbh.

[M] Mom – Host

What about Bulbasaur?

It was Slowpoke.

he is a red flag

Jojee
How so?

oddler
12-03-2007, 06:07 AM
Clause 4 of the initial rules, please, Del.

edczxcvbnm
12-03-2007, 06:07 AM

I guess so...but I wanted to expose it instead of keeping it on the down low. I wanted the person to be made an example of so that no one else would try to cheat.

Del Murder
12-03-2007, 06:08 AM
Did this really happen?

Levian
12-03-2007, 06:09 AM
I love that this chump knew who everyone and their roles were, and yet was so terrible at the game that we were going to lynch him anyway.

Yeah, I was just thinking about that. xD

Del: Yes it did, check IP's.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
OK then. *sits on Pyromaniak* I think Pyromaniak should be usernote banned for 3 months, banned from all future Mafia games, and the current game should be restarted.

Jojee
Check IPs, Del.

How many other people if any were in on this, by the way?

Psychotic
12-03-2007, 06:10 AM
Basically, Bulbasaur and Hypno voting for Kadabra and Charmander's recent vote for...I can't even remember, that's how much of an impact it made on me....were this genius.

[M] Mom – Host
12-03-2007, 06:12 AM
OK then. *sits on Pyromaniak* I think Pyromaniak should be usernote banned for 3 months, banned from all future Mafia games, and the current game should be restarted.

PyroManiak doesn't get any usernotes.

Del Murder
12-03-2007, 06:13 AM
Ah, but the user note thing was for pm cheating. The consequences for this could be much more severe. Also DEATH was listed as one of the consequences as well.

edczxcvbnm
12-03-2007, 06:15 AM
Did this really happen?

What? You didn't believe my PM where I gave specifics? You didn't even bother to check? How shameful *shakes head at del*

Psychotic
12-03-2007, 06:15 AM
Pyro, come out here and stop using Pokemon accounts. We love you.

Del, do we ban all the Pokemon accounts for the time being?

EDIT: If anyone is using a Pokemon account, change the password and log out.

Jojee
12-03-2007, 06:16 AM
Yes, we really love you ^_^ *waves pitchfork* Come here, I have PMS!

Del Murder
12-03-2007, 06:17 AM
What? You didn't believe my PM where I gave specifics? You didn't even bother to check? How shameful *shakes head at del*
I did check, but when you get info from edczxcvbnm, you have to be skeptical.

It's late, and I need to talk to Miriel before we do anything. I'm going to ban all the pokemon accounts for now and get this sorted out tomorrow.

I probably should have chose better passwords. :(

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 06:18 AM
But I can't change my password :(

Psychotic
12-03-2007, 06:20 AM
If we play the game again you guys totally have to rename Slowpoke, because we're all going to get 'em from the start. :lol:

qwertysaur
12-03-2007, 06:20 AM
I changed my Pokemon account password from rest to something. (Not in italics though)

edczxcvbnm
12-03-2007, 06:22 AM

It's late, and I need to talk to Miriel before we do anything. I'm going to ban all the pokemon accounts for now and get this sorted out tomorrow.

Seems as though you don't know me and totally fail at life.

At work when I set up users I choose totally random passwords. Right now I would be choosing the following passwords

Flavored
Samsung
Caffeine
Fusion
Programming
visual

Just words that are on things in my room

Makes it random and hard to guess but easy to remember for the person in question as it is a real word.

Psychotic
12-03-2007, 06:23 AM
add numbers too!

Roto13
Was Slowpoke Vincent?

EDIT: I can't change my Pokemon account password cause I'm baninated. :(

Del Murder
Yeah I can't seem to get anything right. :(

All the passwords were moves from the game. I guess that was too easy, but I really didn't think anyone would try to cheat like that. Who does that?

oddler
12-03-2007, 06:24 AM
Cheaters. :mad2:

NeoCracker
No, it Was Pyro. Your a little behind Roto.

And indeed Del, thats why I never changed mine.

edczxcvbnm
People who want an edge. That is why there are tests for steroid in pro sports. Look at the patriots earlier this year. Everyone wants that competitive edge.

Roto13
12-03-2007, 06:25 AM
Actually, when I found out my password I wondered if I'd be able to do that. (I didn't try, though. xP) Stupid Pyromaniak. Give him an official warning.

EDIT: But the staff conspiracy theory. I'm not buying it. xP

Psychotic
12-03-2007, 06:26 AM
People who want an edge. That is why there are tests for steroid in pro sports. Look at the patriots earlier this year. Everyone wants that competitive edge.Which makes it all the more hilarious that he failed really badly.

Del Murder
12-03-2007, 06:28 AM
roto you were playing?

Roto13
12-03-2007, 06:31 AM
Yeah, Miriel gave me a quick tutorial of how to play and threw me into the fray this evening. xP I was a replacement. Too bad it ended before I got the chance to really get into it. If you decide to reopen the game or restart, I definitely want to play.

Levian
12-03-2007, 06:32 AM
I think the only real option here is restart.

edczxcvbnm
12-03-2007, 06:33 AM
I think Del and Miriel need better communication skills if Del doesn't even know who is playing XD

Miriel
What. the. hell????

Whoever ruined this game is banned from the forums. I'm not even joking.

NeoCracker
You should give our pokemon passwords that match Digimon attacks.

oddler
If death really does turn out to be a penalty, I suggest lynching. :monster:

Roto13
12-03-2007, 06:35 AM
What. the. hell????

It was Pyromaniak. Baninate him.

Levian

Excellent. :mog:

Psychotic
Whoever ruined this game is banned from the forums. I'm not even joking.This is why I love Miriel.

tbh I've been itching to lay the smackdown on him but figured Del and Miriel would want to do so.

edczxcvbnm
If death really does turn out to be a penalty, I suggest lynching. :monster:

Awesome suggestion!

Miriel
12-03-2007, 06:37 AM
Brb, while we sort this out.

Del Murder
12-03-2007, 06:40 AM
I think Del and Miriel need better communication skills if Del doesn't even know who is playing XD
Heh, maybe. But she has to study!

Miriel
12-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Alrighty people, here's the deal.

We could start a whole new game. And by whole new game, I mean brand spankin' new, with entirely new roles in play. This would take some time to set up since we'd need to come up with new game formations, roles, etc.

Or we could keep the same roles and basic formation of the game, have new accounts for you guys but have everyone keep their current roles. So Pikachu would become Caterpie or something but Pikachu would carry on with whatever role they had previously. And with everyone keeping their current roles, we would start again from Day 1. This would allow the current game setup to play out without too much fuss.

OR, we could keep the current setup, but reassign the roles to different people, and start all over.

So far, the only thing that has been revealed is that there was a werewolf in this game. That revelation alone, I don't think is enough to say "screw it" and completely scrap the game since y'all don't even know for sure what that role was meant to do.

But I'm not sure. I don't really know which direction to take this.

I'm pissed off that I have to deal with this when I have to read like 200 pages of critical race theory by tomorrow. -_-

Tell me what you guys think! Or if you have other suggestions, spill!

oddler
12-03-2007, 07:41 AM
Sigh.

I say the entire game needs to be scrapped and started anew. New roles, the works. :mad:

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 07:42 AM
The problem is multiple people seem to be posting mistakingly outside of their accounts. Me and Levian have done this at least once each, and ed admitted to doing it. If me or levian did it, they would know what our role was right off the back.

I say we switch accounts and reassign roles.

edczxcvbnm
12-03-2007, 07:48 AM
I can't lie. Because I thought this whole thing was done and over with, with a total restart, I have found out a it about the werewolf role. I admit I don't know the whole score or if there is a second faction outside of werewolfs(vampires maybe?) but I don't think reassigning roles will solve the problem. No doubt by now people have started to talk as well.

I vote we have to do a total restart because if you reassign roles then people still have knowledge of their previous role and other pieces start to fall into play and are looking for these new roles that have been created.

qwertysaur
12-03-2007, 07:50 AM
I think we need to start over again. It is known through Pyro's slowpoke posts that there are three werewolves. His cheating ruined that game, may it be destroyed and forgotten. We should even redo the whole entry thing, and restart tis an a few days.

Jojee
12-03-2007, 07:50 AM
A lot more has been revealed, really. Since Pyro logged into everyone's accounts and that includes getting into the mafia forum, I think it's been revealed that there's only a werewolf faction, there's 3 members in the faction, and the remaining members were Meowth and Kadabra. Pyro was pretty convinced that once Meowth and Kadabra were lynched, the game would be over. Even if that's not the case, that's what everyone's going to think now.

I'd rather not go back to the initial roles in a different name, for obvious reasons. I doubt things will play out the same way the second time. Some people's posting styles are pretty evident, too. I'm sure I can figure out who Psyduck is as soon as he makes a post and then will already have a good idea of his character's guilt/innocence. Meowth, for example, also has a pretty obvious posting style and so does Geodude and Vulpix. I'm sure people will be able to figure them out quickly enough and assign them credibility based on who they think they were last time around.

I don't think I have the energy or dedication to do it all over again either, or at least do it over seriously, and I'm sure it'd be a pain in the ass for you guys to plan it all over again. So bottom line is I don't know. :P You guys decide while I'm back to writing my 6-7 page paper that I haven't started yet and have been trying to start all day.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 08:11 AM
i go to sleep for 4 hours and suddenly the thread is closed.. whats going on?.. *grumbles*

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 08:13 AM
We lynched the JEster, so he won.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 08:15 AM
ah man :sad:

qwertysaur
12-03-2007, 08:17 AM
If only it was that simple.

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 08:18 AM
I didn't think He'd by that.

REally Slowpoke had hacked all the accounts and knew who everyone was.

Edit: Also, I wasn't going to say this earlier, but Del had said none of the stupid roles would be used, and to just use your common sense. Basicly, I highly doubt a Jester will be used in any of our games.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 08:20 AM
whats the fun if you know everything?

qwertysaur
12-03-2007, 08:20 AM
And was then banned by Miriel.

Roto13
12-03-2007, 08:28 AM
Wow, he really was banned, too. She really WAS not even joking.

Miriel
12-03-2007, 08:30 AM
Ok, we'll start all over, including the game formation.

In the meantime, y'all can mull over this stuff.

Roll Assignments:
Town
pikachu - Jessweeee - Death by Moogles (Citzen)
charmander - leader of mortals (Citzen)
bulbasaur - demondude55 ~*~Celes~*~ (Citzen)
eevee - Shauna - Raebus (Citzen)
gastly - Faris Roto13 (Citzen)
snorlax - qwertyxsora (Citzen)
hypno - edczxcvbnm (Citzen)
togepi - Sergeant Hartman (Citzen)
jigglypuff - NeoTifa Pureghetto (Citzen)

Protective Roles
clefairy - Aphrodite ( Doctor)
geodude - fire_of_avalon (Angel)

Pro-Town Special roles
vulpix - Jojee (Tracker)
oddish - scrumpleberry (Cop)
psyduck - ultimatefinalfantasyfan (Backup Cop)
squirtle - Kentarou (Piemaker)

Scum roles
sandshrew - Goldenboko (Mafia)
slowpoke - PyroManiak (Mafia)
ditto - oddler (Godfather)
butterfree - NeoCracker (Werewolf)
meowth - Lekana - Psychotic (Werewolf)
kadabra - Levian (Contagious Werewolf)

Role Explanations

Citizen! Your job in this game is to find and lynch all the murderous villains who are preying upon the innocent citizens of the town. The citizens win the game when all the villains are dead.

Tracker! As the tracker, you have the ability to choose any one character to track and follow each night. By following their movements, you can find out who (if anyone) they are targeting during the night. Use this ability to help the town win against the Villainous Scum who are preying upon the innocent citizens. Keep in mind, if it is revealed to you that PersonA is targeting PersonB, this only confirms that PersonA has a night time activity. It does not automatically mean that PersonA is Mafia. They could very well be on the town's side as well. Use your own judgment on how to interpret the information you gather.

You win if the Townies are the last ones standing at the end.

Doctor! As the Doctor, you have the ability to protect one character every night. Your job is to try and predict who the bad guys might target during the night and protect that person. Keep in mind that sometimes the Villains will try and kill the biggest threat, and sometimes they will simply try and kill off someone who they do not believe is protected. So do your best to thwart their evil nighttime activities.

PM me the name of the person you would like to save during the night and that person will hopefully be saved. You may protect yourself if you believe you are in danger.

You win if the town manages to survive and defeat the murderous scum who prey upon the citizens.

Angel! As the Angel, you have the ability to protect one character every night. Your job is to try and predict who the bad guys might target during the night and protect that person. Do your best to thwart their evil nighttime activities.

PM me the name of the person you would like to save during the night and that person will hopefully be saved. You may protect yourself if you believe you are in danger.

You win if the town manages to survive and defeat the murderous scum who prey upon the citizens.

Cop! As the Cop, you have the ability to investigate one person each night. The results of the investigation will be revealed as either TOWN or SCUM (scum being any villainous character alignment. There will be no specification on the exact nature of a person's role, just whether they are good or bad). With your powers, do your best to guide and aid the citizens of the town. Goodluck!

Backup Cop. Your role is activated should the primary cop be murdered or lynched during the game. Should your role become activated, you will take over the full duties and responsibilities of the cop. This means that each night, you can investigate one player and find out if their alignment is TOWN or SCUM. You will not be informed of their specific roles, only which side they fall on. Use this information to help guide the townies to victory.

Until your role becomes activated (and it may not if the primary cop survives throughout the game), your role is to be a citizen and help the town lynch the bad guys.

You win if the town manages to survive and defeat the murderous scum who are preying upon the innocent citizens.

Piemaker! As the Piemaker, you have the ability (at any point in the game) to bring a dead character back to life. The catch is that in exchange for this person's life, another player must die. The person who dies in the exchange will be completely random and you are also at risk of being sacrificed during this exchange as are the bad guys.

Use your ability carefully (and at the right time in the game) to bring back a critical role to help the Town win against the Villainous scum that prey upon the citizens. It is up to you to decide who is worth bringing back, and to weight that against who might possibly die instead. You can only bring back those who were murdered, not those who were lynched.

You win if the town is victorious.

Mafia! You are a member of the Mafia faction. Along with your fellow Mafia members, you must decide upon one person each night to gun down and kill. The goal of the Mafia is to eliminate all other characters in the game. Mafia wins when they are the last ones standing.

Mafia Godfather! You are the head of the Mafia faction. Along with your fellow Mafia members, you must decide upon one person each night to gun down and kill. The goal of the Mafia is to eliminate all other characters in the game. Mafia wins when they are the last ones standing.

As the Godfather, you have the special ability to hide your identity from the Cops. When a cop investigates you, you will be identified as TOWN rather than SCUM.

Werewolf. You are aligned with Werewolf faction of this game. Each night, you along with your fellow werewolves must decide upon one character to attack and brutally shred into bloody little pieces.

You win the game if the Werewolves manage to be the last ones standing.

Contagious Werewolf. You are aligned with Werewolf faction of this game. Each night, you along with your fellow werewolves must decide upon one character to attack and brutally shred into bloody little pieces.

As the Contagious Werewolf you have the ability to, at any point in the game, choose any other character in the game to bite and turn into another Werewolf. You can only use this ability once, so use your own judgment on who to bite and when to bite them.

1) If the CW decides to convert someone on a given night, that "bite" will take the place of a kill. So you can either kill, or bite, not both on a single night.

2) Certain power roles are immune from the CW's bite. However, if you try and bite someone who is immune, you will be given a chance to bite someone else. So when you decide to use this ability, be sure to have a backup in mind, should the first bite not stick.

You win if the Werewolves are the last ones standing

Day 1 - Butterfree lynched. Werewolf.
Night 1

Doctor protects Psyduck
Angel protects herself (Geodude)
Mafia puts a hit out on Psyduck
Doctor's protection blocks the hit
Werewolves bite Slowpoke
Slowpoke is a rival Mafia member and therefore, immune.
Werewolves bite Vulpix
Vulpix transformed into Werewolf, loses tracking abilities.
Werewolf bite takes the place of a kill.

Mafia Forum (http://forums.eyesonff.com/mafia-forum/) and the Werewolf (http://forums.eyesonff.com/werewolf-forum/) forum. Check it out.

qwertysaur
12-03-2007, 08:31 AM
I would ban him too, he destroyed the entire game. Also, clever setup Miriel and Del.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 08:40 AM
wow .. i never expected that.. and because of the doc i survived :D

Levian
12-03-2007, 08:42 AM
HAH! Slowpoke really was a Mafia! Kadabra wasn't entirely full of it after all. :cool:

Man, I'm so glad us werewolves managed to trick people into getting slowpoke lynched. Lord knows how long he would've taken it if he had survived that day. Might've never figured out that he cheated. I love you, Jojo and Psychotic.

About the game, yeah, we would have to start from scratch if anything. :/ There's really no other fair option. It really sucks to see all the time and effort you put into this, to make us happy, go to waste. It is definitely worthy of two angry smileys: :mad2: :mad2:

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 08:46 AM
Actually, a big reason he probably got lynched wasn't just you werewolfs, but Snorlax mentioning the Seer. It's after that things seemed to turn against him.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 08:47 AM
man.. there was a lot going on.. ill do better next time

Miriel
12-03-2007, 08:50 AM
It will take some time to set up a whole new game format and get this going again. So take a breather, do you homework, go to work. This'll probably start back up in 1-2 weeks.

I was so happy with the setup for this round, it was soooo much fun watching the two rival fractions talk amongst themselves in their respective forums. I had a feeling that the two sides would kill each other off before the Townie's got to do anything. Dunno how we're gonna top the game formation for next time, but we'll try to make it just as interesting. If this were real life, and not the internet, I would have given Pryoassface a swift hard kick to the balls. No joke.

Levian
12-03-2007, 08:51 AM
I was hoping people wouldn't take much notice of the Seer comment, because that would call out my lie on claiming the Hunter role. xD I should've called it Seer and not Hunter.

But qwertyxsora is indeed a very good citizen, and so is foa. I didn't suspect Sandshrew either.

edit: 1-2 weeks :(

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 08:52 AM
You know, reading that thread and not being able to do anything, its much easier to see many severe problems.

Mostly, why did anyone listen to Slowpoke?

Miriel
12-03-2007, 08:55 AM
I was hoping people wouldn't take much notice of the Seer comment, because that would call out my lie on claiming the Hunter role. xD I should've called it Seer and not Hunter.

edit: 1-2 weeks :(

It's finals time! Everyone should be studying! Go study for a couple days! :p

Jojee
12-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Looks like I was right when I was actually on the town side. I was gonna go for Slowpoke because his arguing made him seem too aggressive, but after I became a werewolf I was more on the defensive and drawing attention away from Kadabra. When I saw everyone was following Slowpoke, I tried to point them toward Squirtle instead.

Levian
12-03-2007, 08:57 AM
Mostly, why did anyone listen to Slowpoke?

Yeah seriously! I was so frustrated at that. xD Nothing he said made any sense. Just kept whining on and on about some lying and finger pointing that never took place.

Jojee
12-03-2007, 08:58 AM
Funny though that Slowpoke never figured out that Lev had infected someone else and thought I was good the whole time. ^_^ I had a lot of citizens thinking I was good, too. The contagious thing can really mess with people's minds, especially if done later in the game.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 09:04 AM
i have one comment though.. if there were 2 parties who get to kill or infect.. and we only get 1 guy to lynch.. how the hell are we supposed to win?

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 09:10 AM
1) The two parties can very likely kill eachother of.

2) Townies have ways to protect themsevles with the Doctors and Angels, Killing Factions do not.

3) Townies also have the Cop and Tracker to figure out what goes on at nigh.

4) Even with both factions combined, there are still more townies.

Levian
12-03-2007, 09:11 AM
You had two doctors, there's usually just one. :] You also had one cop, one tracker and a back up cop.

and we were only 6 mafia combined. That's not really a lot. And mafia could kill eachother at night, you know. ;) the various mafia families are rivals.

edit: neocracker! :smash: *contagious bite*

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Um, aren't I already on your side? Albiet dead and useless, but still on your side.

Jojee
12-03-2007, 09:13 AM
I'm sure mafia see the opposing mafia faction as more of a threat than citizens, so they'll try to finish one off first.

Wow @ the Mafia forum, I was so close to getting whacked on Night 1 xD I probably would have been too if Slowpoke didn't cheat and know exactly what was going on. That's it, I'm not gonna try posting smart anymore on the first day in any future mafia games :p

*kicks my arse* Write essay, stupidface -_- *goes*

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Well why would anyone want to kill Vulpix?

She's Hawt. (http://anizano.deviantart.com/art/PKMN-37-Vulpix-50953808)

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 09:22 AM
I'm sure mafia see the opposing mafia faction as more of a threat than citizens, so they'll try to finish one off first.

Wow @ the Mafia forum, I was so close to getting whacked on Night 1 xD I probably would have been too if Slowpoke didn't cheat and know exactly what was going on. That's it, I'm not gonna try posting smart anymore on the first day in any future mafia games :p

*kicks my arse* Write essay, stupidface -_- *goes*

i knew you had to be vulpix.. cause vulpix is also cute, pretty and very dangerous ;):)

oddler
12-03-2007, 09:22 AM
Damn. We were at each other's throats hardcore. Even GoBo started getting pissed at Pyro at the start of Night 1 and was PMing me. I tried to reason with him (Pyro/Slowpoke) toward the end but I guess he lost it and finally posted as someone else when I told him I was going to vote for him, too. :lol:

This sucks that we have to start all over. :cry:

And HAAAAAAAAAAAA, I knew who you were, Paul.

Levian
12-03-2007, 09:27 AM
Haha yeah, hilarious to read the bickering between Boko and Slowpoke xD If I was Boko I'd try to strangle my computer a long time ago.

Good thing you didn't let him get away with things, Boko~

Jojee
12-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Hahah @ Aerith's Knight xD Of coz of coz.

And yes, I have newfound respect for Gobo :3

*so tired*

KentaRawr!
12-03-2007, 09:57 AM
Aw, I wanted to use my super Pie Making powers. ;(

By the way, did you guys happen to IP Ban the Pokemon? Because my PC is, like, IP Banned. :0

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 10:08 AM
Reading the Mafia forum, I realized due to Slowpokes stupidity, their only viable way of winning was to make sure he got lynched.

Boko, for all the stupid crap you argued, you deserve a damn medal.
Saddly I do not have one to give.

~*~Celes~*~
12-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Aww rats D= That dude is so stupid for what he did...I knew something was up when that other post was made on my account. I wanted so bad to say something about it but I didn't know if it was a good idea or not so I just changed my password instead :) Which got him from posting again, but then I wake up and my account was banned, and then I read this D=

SUXORZ!!

EDIT: Also, I'd be glad to play again =]

Levian
12-03-2007, 10:19 AM
By the way, did you guys happen to IP Ban the Pokemon? Because my PC is, like, IP Banned. :0

You sure it's not just EoFF that remembers you and that you're just logged in? I assume it was Miriel who did the banning, and CK's can't IP ban, so that's likely the problem. I don't see why anyone would IP ban the pokemon accounts anyway :D

Clearing your cookies should fix it.

KentaRawr!
12-03-2007, 10:38 AM
:D Yay! I can type long messages again!

Thanks, Lev.

Edit: Okay, so, from what I understand, Pyromaniak guessed some of the passwords and hacked into people's accounts, figuring out what roles they played. He then proceeded to pretend to be some other people whilst posting as them, in order to cheat the game. Now, Pyromaniak is going to be banned from forum usage from this day forward, apparently.

Well, I can't say I'm too glad, but it's not a terrible decision, either. The only reason I'm not too glad is because, quite clearly, I'm not too great at this game. :p But, I still want to play the next round, and I'll be sure NOT to point 3 fingers at once this time. >_>

Goldenboko
12-03-2007, 11:59 AM
I knew the had to be a real reason why Slowpoke was such an idiot. So are we gonna make a new one of these?

Reading the Mafia forum, I realized due to Slowpokes stupidity, their only viable way of winning was to make sure he got lynched.

Boko, for all the stupid crap you argued, you deserve a damn medal.
Saddly I do not have one to give.

I take dollar donations :tongue:

Haha yeah, hilarious to read the bickering between Boko and Slowpoke xD If I was Boko I'd try to strangle my computer a long time ago.

Good thing you didn't let him get away with things, Boko~

My parents couldn't understand why I left my computer in a madened rage and found our old Pokemon cards and throw all slowpokes in the toliet...

I didn't have an answer to give xD

Aphrodite.
12-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Wow. That totally ruins my day. It was turning into such a good game, too... And by the way, mallllllllllllle = me.

; _ ; Aerith's Knight, you were Psyduck?

EDIT: I'll be without computer for a good seven hours, so I'll try to check this as soon as I get home.

KentaRawr!
12-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Perhaps in the next game, we should use our regular accounts during play, for the following reasons:

1. It should be much harder to hack into other people's accounts, as every player makes passwords differently, in their own way. If we all have passwords relating to the same thing, and provide clues in our Avatars and Names, then that's just asking to get haxored.

2. We won't find as many Account Accidents going about, such as my posting as Kentarou when I suspected Clefairy, and many other incidents, perhaps even leading into threads besides the Game Thread.

3. I'll be able to use my awesomesauce Squirtle Signature during play. :3

~*~Celes~*~
12-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Didn't they say we'd be switching characters the second time around? If so, it's a shame...Bulbasaur's adorable D=

Anyway, I'll be going to school soon here, so yeah...I'll be checking back when I'm home.

edczxcvbnm
12-03-2007, 12:32 PM
I gotta say, I disagree with the banning.

1) This is a game
2) The people running it picked crappy passwords
3) This isn't even really breaking forum rules

Sorry you got screwed again Miriel but he didn't break forum rules by logging into fake game accounts to mess with the game. Don't be so bitter.

Peegee
12-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Hehe I guessed right! I voted Kadabra I think :D

Fonzie
12-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Hey, I heard there was a mass of pokemon in one thread, can someone point me to it lol?

BTW: Pyro= Biggest Douche in the world.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 01:53 PM
Wow. That totally ruins my day. It was turning into such a good game, too... And by the way, mallllllllllllle = me.

; _ ; Aerith's Knight, you were Psyduck?

EDIT: I'll be without computer for a good seven hours, so I'll try to check this as soon as I get home.

Psyayay!! :)

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/5/12/1/f_psyduckconfm_d358eb7.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/5/12/1/f_psyduckconfm_d358eb7.jpg&srv=img34)

*uses confusion to make himself ruler of eoff*

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Hey, I heard there was a mass of pokemon in one thread, can someone point me to it lol?

*points*

Loony BoB
12-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Please note that flaming is not tolerated at EoFF, regardless of whether the member is banned or not.

This goes for Levian, Fonz and, er, PyroManiak too, I suppose. Even if he was insulting himself. o_o

Jessweeee♪
12-03-2007, 03:01 PM

Yeah...I mean I was Pikachu and my password was thundershock...

Good thing I changed it n.n

EDIT: I was wondering why no one found me suspishus...I mean I was telling the complete truth but come on, who'd buy that?

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 03:03 PM
me2.. i thought confusion was a bit easy

Shauna
12-03-2007, 03:41 PM
This sucks. :(

Freya
12-03-2007, 03:51 PM
Oh goodness o.o I log off for the night and he's reveled a cheater. I never even posted I let paul do all the work. ;) He's a man, he should be in control.
I knew he was too stupid to be getting that stuff. Totally was gonna be mean to him after cause I caught one of his posts he made on his normal account. He was making me so mad. This just saves me the trouble.
OH and you guys didn't stop me and joy from talking xD cause she became a werewolf. HO SNAP. Stick that in your juice box and suck it.

fire_of_avalon
12-03-2007, 04:33 PM
Miriel. Piemaker. HILARIOUS. Loved it.

This sucks. Miriel finish the semester before you start the next game fo'sho'.

Levian
12-03-2007, 05:01 PM
This sucks. Miriel finish the semester before you start the next game fo'sho'.

Yeah, definitely do that.

Shauna
12-03-2007, 05:04 PM
A lot of convincing posts from Levian and crew. :p I was leaning towards you guys in the vote - although, I was always suspicious of the lack of a Hunter role anywhere. I even looked up serial killers, and checked to see if there was any role that could identify them. When I realised there wasn't... I was wary of believing you, but you talked more sense than Slowpoke did. xD

Raebus
12-03-2007, 05:06 PM
Slowpoke always seemed suspicious. At least Pyro will be seeing a banned screen from now on though.

NeoCracker
12-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Yes, I am quite proud of Levians work after I disapeared.

His only mistake was after my death the whole "Seriel Killer" Thing.

Anyways, can't wait for the next game.

Psychotic
12-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Lev didn't make a mistake. Nobody would've suspected him if that idiot hadn't hacked. Frankly, everyone who was going along with him? You muppets! What's the deal with that! He had absolutely no decent reason for wanting Kadabra dead anyway. Oh dear, he mentioned a serial killer. Let's lynch him! Honestly, you people sometimes!

oh, and Del and Miriel? Weren't you at least suspicious when this guy says there are three werewolves, Meowth, Butterfree and Kadabra? Right around the end of day one? Sheesh.

I still love it that despite him cheating, we were still going to beat him.

Jojee
12-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Seriously, the werewolf team was like the dream team though. :p Exactly the people I would want to work with as a bad guy. I still hate you though, Paul.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 06:05 PM
i wonder if ill be townie again.. or a bad guy.. if im gonna be a bad guy.. i wanna be so with jojee :)

Roto13
12-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Mafia reminds me of the second story arc of Death Note. :P

qwertysaur
12-03-2007, 06:58 PM
I guess this shows that cheating never works. All slowpoke had to do was continue his roleclaim as a cop, and lynch squirtle. "Investigate" me to falsely claim his sanity, ten we would take kadabra. Then we would take down meowth. I even told him what to do, but he ignored me.:eep:
If he ever gets to play again by some miracle, his role must always be suicidal. :bigsmile:

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 07:03 PM
if he is a lynchee.. no matter what happens.. he would always win :)

Psychotic
12-03-2007, 07:37 PM
All slowpoke had to do was continue his roleclaim as a cop, and lynch squirtle. "Investigate" me to falsely claim his sanity, ten we would take kadabra. Then we would take down meowth. I even told him what to do, but he ignored me.:eep:Yeah, seriously!

Did you read that I thought you were the doctor and wanted you whacked? xD I was thinking of changing it to Clefairy (ironically, the real doctor!) afterwards though but didn't get too much of a chance to post about it.

qwertysaur
12-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Did you read that I thought you were the doctor and wanted you whacked? xD I was thinking of changing it to Clefairy (ironically, the real doctor!) afterwards though but didn't get too much of a chance to post about it.

My goal was to confuse all of you into thinking I had a power role, giving the real power roles more time to investigate. Didn't think it would actually work though.:)

Freya
12-03-2007, 08:46 PM
I use to not like boko so much but I mean he had to put up with THAT. You're now like my god boko.

Aphrodite.
12-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Everyone was playing really well. If Pyro hadn't cheated, it would have been really interesting.

Did anyone have a suspicion that I was the doctor? I was trying to drop subtle hints.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Everyone was playing really well. If Pyro hadn't cheated, it would have been really interesting.

Did anyone have a suspicion that I was the doctor? I was trying to drop subtle hints.

i didnt know.. you were oddish right?.. why protect me and then vote for me?

Aphrodite.
12-03-2007, 09:05 PM
I was Clefairy. : )

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 09:06 PM

ow.. then thank you :)

Aphrodite.
12-03-2007, 09:10 PM

ow.. then thank you :)

You are very welcome. I didn't really think you were the Jester. But I wanted everyone to leave you alone because it would be a good decoy.

I was sure Hypno was the Jester.

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 09:23 PM
was he? .. i only looked at the bad guyz :p

oddler
12-03-2007, 09:28 PM
Hypno was a citizen. With a wild way of playing. But it was working!

Aphrodite.
12-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Apparently so. Good tactics.

It just makes me frustrated with the whole mess.

However, I definitely want to play again if it happens.

edczxcvbnm
12-03-2007, 09:33 PM
Tactics? I know not of these!

leader of mortals
12-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Tactics? I know not of these!

yeah! he obviously really wanted to lynch himself:p

Goldenboko
12-03-2007, 10:30 PM
Tbh I think we should restart this sooner, rather then later.
If we wait a long time then we just let Pyro succeed at ruining our fun.

EDIT-
Ironically our game would've been much better if Slowpoke wasn't even on our team.

Reasoning?
A. First day Butterfree is taken down, Good for our mafia.
B. First night I wanted to kill Vulpix, but Slowpoke wouldn't go for that (because by that point he had cheated and knew Meowth was in the other mob), and I had to settle with Psyduck because to me it appeared that the only thing that we agreed on was the back up cop needed to be killed.
We would've been even with the other mob by that point even without Slowpoke.

Psychotic
12-03-2007, 10:35 PM
Sandshrew, I miss our blossoming friendship. :(

Jojee
12-03-2007, 10:35 PM
Except you wouldn't have gotten Butterfree the first day without Slowpoke's vote ;)

And I was still a citizen the first day. Taking me down probably means they could just bite someone else the next day. Although it would have sucked for me :(

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Except you wouldn't have gotten Butterfree the first day without Slowpoke's vote ;)

And I was still a citizen the first day. Taking me down probably means they could just bite someone else the next day. Although it would have sucked for me :(

awww.. need a hug :p

i will hide my roll better next time

Goldenboko
12-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Sandshrew, I miss our blossoming friendship. :(

ME TOO :crying:
Now that we aren't anonymous we have to go back to hating each other to keep up appearances.

Shiny
12-03-2007, 10:39 PM
The game is over already? Someone cheated? lawl. Glad I wasn't a part of it. xD

oddler
12-03-2007, 10:41 PM
I'm actually thinking of getting a game together similar to Mafia in a way. You know, just to pass the time until we get another round set up. I know Miriel and Del are probably busy. I'll make a thread about it in a bit.

Jessweeee♪
12-03-2007, 10:48 PM
To tell the truth I'm relieved that we're restarting! I missed just one day and everything just EXPLODED and there was no way I could read every post as carefully as I needed to before my connection died! I was lost and confused and was lyke WTF WEREWOLF HONOEZ!

Aerith's Knight
12-03-2007, 11:51 PM
To tell the truth I'm relieved that we're restarting! I missed just one day and everything just EXPLODED and there was no way I could read every post as carefully as I needed to before my connection died! I was lost and confused and was lyke WTF WEREWOLF HONOEZ!

need a hug? :heart: :hat:

leader of mortals
12-04-2007, 02:13 AM

just watch his hands:jokey:

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 02:14 AM

i can be trusted.. i have a hat
:hat:

see?

Aphrodite.
12-04-2007, 02:14 AM

Horndog much?

Psychotic
12-04-2007, 02:15 AM
Can Aerith's Knight please be Psyduck again? I mean, it's always going to be obvious who he is anyway, and he was just so perfect for it.

Jowy
12-04-2007, 02:15 AM
I'll miss you Pyromaniac ;_;

leader of mortals
12-04-2007, 02:16 AM

i can be trusted.. i have a hat
:hat:

see?

he is hiding his horny under that hat(get it... horny, horns... :lol: :chuckle:)

Aphrodite.
12-04-2007, 02:17 AM
Can Aerith's Knight please be Psyduck again? I mean, it's always going to be obvious who he is anyway, and he was just so perfect for it.

And I'm not perfect for Clefairy?

I even got "fairy" in my name. How much gayer could I have gotten?

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 02:18 AM

i despise that.. the outward expression of brainlessness was a mask for inward stupidity.. i mean brilliance..

i mean..

hmm.. what do i mean.. anyway just make me someone else :p

Goldenboko
12-04-2007, 02:19 AM

I don't care who is who as long as we end up restarting SOON!

Jessweeee♪
12-04-2007, 02:19 AM

...but it would be hilarious if Del and Miriel were cruel enough to make you Psyduck instead :monster:

Aerith's Knight
12-04-2007, 02:20 AM

...but it would be hilarious if Del and Miriel were cruel enough to make you Psyduck instead :monster:

i like her :)

Psychotic
12-04-2007, 02:21 AM
...but it would be hilarious if Del and Miriel were cruel enough to make you Psyduck instead :monster:Not really. God knows I was confused enough with everyone calling him Psy.

Goldenboko
12-04-2007, 02:27 AM
Next time we should all be random superheroes/villians.

I WANNA BE SUPERMAN =D

Jessweeee♪
12-04-2007, 02:32 AM

I WANNA BE SUPERMAN =D

Del would make your password "kryptonite" :p

Goldenboko
12-04-2007, 02:33 AM

I WANNA BE SUPERMAN =D

lol Del sucks at password choosing :P

leader of mortals
12-04-2007, 02:50 AM

I WANNA BE SUPERMAN =D

lol Del sucks at password choosing :P

your password has now been changed to chocobo

Del Murder
12-05-2007, 03:27 AM
Nah, I made it just the letter 'c'.

Jessweeee♪
12-05-2007, 03:51 AM
Nah, I made it just the letter 'c'.

I didn't know you could do that o:

Miriel
12-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Hey guys, how many of you watch Battlestar Galactica?

Jojee
12-05-2007, 08:21 AM
Not I. :p

Raebus
12-05-2007, 08:27 AM
I have.

Miriel
12-05-2007, 08:30 AM
We might use it as a theme for the next game, but it would reveal spoilers for those who haven't watched it. It's a pretty perfect theme for Mafia given the nature of the show. Who are the final 4 cylons?! :p

Anyway, we don't want to use it if it's gonna spoil it for people. If the people being spoiled don't really care... then we can use the theme.

KentaRawr!
12-05-2007, 08:46 AM
I've never even seen it. o_o

Roto13
12-05-2007, 08:47 AM
I've never seen it and I don't plan to. I just don't know any of the references used. :P

Raebus
12-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Has anyone seen the thing? That could be a good theme. Like, who's human and who isn't human.

NeoCracker
12-05-2007, 08:56 AM
We should make the theme "The War on Terror" Were the Mafia are terrorists, and the God Father is Osama Bin Ladin.

Cops, of course, will be Homeland Security.

KentaRawr!
12-05-2007, 09:05 AM
What about a Final Fantasy Theme? It could work pretty well. The Mafia could be the gang of pirates, the Piemaker could be a White Wizard, the Were Wolf could be, well, a Were Wolf, and so on. :o

Miriel
12-05-2007, 09:36 AM
The Piemaker was a special role created based on the wonderful TV show Pushing Daisies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pushing_Daisies). Also, I cannot believe you guys haven't seen BSG, it is soooo good.

We were also thinking about a Harry Potter theme. If you guys have any other suggestions, post 'em!

leader of mortals
12-05-2007, 12:22 PM
ooo I like the harry potter theme

Aurors vs Death Eaters:)

Raebus
12-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Has anyone seen the thing? That could be a good theme. Like, who's human and who isn't human.

Loony BoB
12-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Please don't spoil BSG for me. :( I'm still catching up. I think I've seen to the end of the third season, but yeah, definitely avoid spoiler-related things.

Harry Potter sucks. I think you should go with FF enemies, continue with Pok้mon or uhm... *thinks* Oh! You could use a Reservoir Dogs theme! Mr. Pink, Mr. Brown, etc.

KentaRawr!
12-05-2007, 12:42 PM
What about a Zelda theme? The Mafia could be a gang of moblins, and they could kill people by getting them lost in the lost woods.

Raebus
12-05-2007, 12:43 PM
HAS ANYONE SEEN THE THING?

Jessweeee♪
12-05-2007, 02:44 PM
I haven't seen it, but I don't really plan to so it's no big deal for me if it gets spoiled, we'll have to see what everyone else says o.o

I think as members of a Final Fantasy forum we should do at least one Final Fantasy themed Mafia game :exdee:

Harry Potter sounds neat, too n.n

EDIT:

Then again, all of the character names might be registered already anyway.

NeoCracker
12-05-2007, 03:11 PM
We should do a "Good Feathers Theme".

Loony BoB
12-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Animaniacs.

NeoCracker
12-05-2007, 03:15 PM
I made a referance that didn't go unnoticed!
YAY!

And yes, a General Animaniacs theme would probably work better.

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 03:29 PM
in a FF mafia.. I wanna Be AERIS!!!

i will not stand for a substitute.. :p

edczxcvbnm
12-05-2007, 03:33 PM
I vote futurama. Get a bunch of suspicious looking avatars :D

Sergeant Hartman
12-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Star Wars theme for great justice!

Shauna
12-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Yes. Futurama. :D

Raebus
12-05-2007, 05:06 PM
I agree with futurama!

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 05:29 PM
not futurama.. cmon

Jojee
12-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Hahaha those avatars are great. xD

And let's go with a theme people know about. I don't care about getting stuff spoiled for the most part but it's like "wtf" when I'm like "who are these people what are they" xD

Raebus
12-05-2007, 05:35 PM
not futurama.. cmon

I'm curious now, why not futurama? People are bound to love it as a theme, more than a few people.

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 05:53 PM
not futurama.. cmon

I'm curious now, why not futurama? People are bound to love it as a theme, more than a few people.

i liked the show.. i just dont like it enough to roleplay.. i mean FF is fun.. but that show hasnt been aired for years.. i dont even know what they are called anymore

edczxcvbnm
12-05-2007, 05:55 PM
That show has never stopped airing. New episodes are being made a movie was just released.

Shauna
12-05-2007, 05:55 PM
We're hardly roleplaying. :p

Sergeant Hartman
12-05-2007, 05:57 PM
There aren't enough Futurama characters.

Shauna
12-05-2007, 06:00 PM
There's plenty. xD

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 06:04 PM
almost never aired here so i guess i wont join the game..

have fun!!

Raebus
12-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Oh well, if it gets chosen we'll still have fun. =D

Shauna
12-05-2007, 06:06 PM
What? The characters have nothing to do with the game. You don't roleplay, you're just logging onto an account with that name.

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2007, 06:17 PM
What? The characters have nothing to do with the game. You don't roleplay, you're just logging onto an account with that name.

why roleplay if you dont even know who you are.. might as well just play the regular mafia.. there is no point in doing a mafia: .... edition if you have no idea what ..... is anymore.

but i know im the minority here so ill take a step back from the game

Shauna
12-05-2007, 06:22 PM
We're not roleplaying! We're just taking on an alias!

qwertysaur
12-05-2007, 06:23 PM

why roleplay if you dont even know who you are.. might as well just play the regular mafia.. there is no point in doing a mafia: .... edition if you have no idea what ..... is anymore.

but i know im the minority here so ill take a step back from the game

The only reason the second accounts were made is so nobody knows who anyone else is.

Goldenboko
12-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Battlestar galactica= lose.

I agree with Futurama, which has a lot of characters.

Psychotic
12-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Never seen BSG; don't ever want to.

I wanted Lord of the Rings but Dan and Lev says that would be bad and I always bow to their wishes.

Roto13
12-05-2007, 08:14 PM
We're not roleplaying! We're just taking on an alias!

*GASP* Oh, thank god! When someone said this was a roleplay I almost had a heart attack.

Miriel
12-05-2007, 08:24 PM

You are not allowed to be alive anymore.

Goldenboko
12-05-2007, 08:24 PM

You are not allowed to be alive anymore.

*Checks pulse*

You've failed.

Levian
12-05-2007, 09:04 PM
And let's go with a theme people know about. I don't care about getting stuff spoiled for the most part but it's like "wtf" when I'm like "who are these people what are they" xD

Yes, we should totally go with something people know about. Meaning that Carpieman is out of the question here. ;)

Simpsons > Futurama

Much better known, bigger selection of characters, and arguably funnier ;)

Star Wars & Lotr wouldn't be that bad either, I suppose.

Other bizarre themes:
American States
Countries
Colours
EoFF Forums - (EoEO might be lynched rather quick now that I think about it)
Historical People
Diseases! - (I want to be gonorrhea! :D No I want to be gonorrhea :mad2:)
Fruits & Vegetables

Just some funny suggestions! I don't really care, I'll join no matter what theme Del & Miriel pick. Even that freaky sci fi show I've never seen.

qwertysaur
12-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Ooo, lets do colors.

Green is the godfather!

No, it's yellow! Yellow!

Levian
12-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Wouldn't be hard making the avatars at least.

Miriel
12-05-2007, 09:14 PM
The reason we thought BSG would work so well was because the ENTIRE plot of BSG involves trying to figure out who the Cylons (mafia) are and trying to kill the Cylons before the Cylons kill the humans (citizens). Cylons of course, want nothing less than the annihilation of the entire human race.

On top of that you have Cylons who want to help the humans (Mafia usurper), a scientist who is helping the cylons (traitor) a President who can see into the future (Seer or Doctor), and a Commander who is in charge of the safety of the human race (cop).

It works very well for Mafia.

But we don't have to use it cause you all suck and are missing one of the greatest shows in recent TV history.

Aphrodite.
12-05-2007, 09:15 PM
I like both the Futurama and colors idea.

Harry Potter would be really fun, but s'cool.

How about old school Cartoon Network characters?

Jojee
12-05-2007, 09:21 PM
I like Lord of the Rings xD EoFF forums work for me too. (Let's kill FFX-2)

scrumpleberry
12-05-2007, 09:27 PM
I was Oddish, for anyone who's interested...

I think most of the suggestions so far have been pretty awesome.

~*~Celes~*~
12-05-2007, 09:41 PM
I'm liking LOTR, Zelda, FF, and HP =] We could even get more specific with the FF ones, as in like...FFX-2, we could make Brother be the Godfather or something :cool:

scrumpleberry
12-05-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm liking LOTR, Zelda, FF, and HP =] We could even get more specific with the FF ones, as in like...FFX-2, we could make Brother be the Godfather or something :cool:

Yeah, we'd have to be careful with roles because some of them could get really obvious or cause confuddlement.

YuRiPa: ZOMG SHUYIN IS MAFIARG

Shuyin: Actually, they made me the cop. I guess it's too bad, you just lynched me. Out of here, suckas!

Rikku:...poopy.

Levian
12-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Poopy :D

Suspicions shouldn't be based on character or avatar no matter what the theme is anyway.

scrumpleberry
12-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Poopy :D

Suspicions shouldn't be based on character or avatar no matter what the theme is anyway.

I suppose not, but in the previous Mafia games we haven't had any EBUL characters, so we can't really tell how we'll react.

Jessweeee♪
12-05-2007, 11:01 PM
I like Levian's ideas :exdee:

Also Futurama or The Simpsons would be neat also! I think we have enough suggestions, though...any more and we'll never be able to decide!

Sir Lancealot
12-11-2007, 05:07 AM
I want to join:(