PDA

View Full Version : How do i max my stats

ASSAD101
11-25-2007, 07:44 AM
Hi i am just wondering how do i max my stats i am trying to beat dark valefor but i just cant beat him so can some 1 please give me an easy/quick way to max my stats

and also were is the best place to get power spheres

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-25-2007, 11:36 AM
if ur wanting things like power spheres and the like, try using ur "extract . . ." abilities. if u use one on kodos in the monster arena, he will drop 40 after the battle (at least i think it's kodos, it's been a while :D)

first i'd recommend sending ur 3 main characters round the entire sphere grid. valley of the cactuars with triple AP weapons is good for this. you can also try zanarkand dome and omega ruins if u want some variation. of coure the don tonberry trick works a treat ;)

to max stats after gonig round all the sphere grid, u need to kill the specie creations in monster arena. these will drop spheres to fill in the empty nodes to +4 of a specific attribute (unless ofc it's health or mana).

there's an exception to this. if you want to max ur luck stat, you will have to kill earth eater and the large watery sphere (forgot his name! :D) in the original creations. earth eater will drop fortune spheres while the sphere will drop luck spheres.

Captain Maxx Power
11-25-2007, 02:51 PM
Hi i am just wondering how do i max my stats i am trying to beat dark valefor but i just cant beat him so can some 1 please give me an easy/quick way to max my stats

and also were is the best place to get power spheres

Unfortunately there's no such thing as quite and easy when it comes to maxing your stats. The steps you need to take to get to this point take a very, very long time. As has been said you need to take out certain Arena Creations, which are unlocked by capturing certain groups of monsters thusforth;

Fenrir (Agility) - Capture three of each wolf-type monster
Pteryx (Evasion) - Capture four of each bird-type monster
Hornet (Accuracy) - Capture four of each insect-type monster
Vidatu (MP) - Capture four of each "magician"-type monster
One-Eye (Magic Defense) - Capture four of each "eyeball"-type monster
Jumbo Flan (Magic) Capture three of each flan-type monster
Tanket (Defense) - Capture three of each armoured-mole-type monster
Juggernaut (Strength) - Capture five of each horned-animal-type monster
Ironclad (HP) - Capture ten of each iron-giant-type monster
Greater Sphere (Luck) - Conquer at least two species (this is done whilst doing the above)
Eater Eater (Fortune Sphere, the only source of these to unlock Luck nodes) - Conquer at least two areas (Capture at least one of each type of monster in a given area)

jeo2388
11-25-2007, 04:18 PM
yea not the easiest job, but its actually fun, except for the magic spheres, jumbo flan is such an a** >,<

ReloadPsi
11-25-2007, 05:27 PM
You don't really need max stats to beat the Dark Aeons; I did it simply by using characters who had every ready-made node on the Sphere Grid filled, i.e. without having to go round customising it with Strength+4 and so on.

Penance on the other hand...

yea not the easiest job, but its actually fun, except for the magic spheres, jumbo flan is such an a** >,<

Anima, Haste, Reflect, cast Slow on self so it reflects at Dark Flan, Pain, Pain, Pain, Pain, Pain, Curaga where necessary (cast it on Dark Flan to reflect it onto yourself), Pain, Pain, Pain = Dance All Night.

jeo2388
11-25-2007, 07:32 PM
kewl

Jessweeee♪
11-25-2007, 07:58 PM
You Europeans and your Dark Aeons :mad: