PDA

View Full Version : Look I won Solitaire!

Vermachtnis
11-25-2007, 08:29 PM
<a href="http://www.i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/AKA_Gluttony/Salitaire.jpg">http://www.i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/AKA_Gluttony/Salitaire.jpg</a>

When was the last time your computer messed up?

Please make the image smaller before posting it instead of stretching the tables ~hero

Old Manus
11-25-2007, 08:46 PM
I use Vista, so my computer goes tits-up on a daily, nay, hourly basis.

Ramza Beoulve
11-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Blackboard, that's a classic :rolleyes2

QFT

The last time was when I installed Gears of Wars yesterday, but later I made it work :p

ReloadPsi
11-25-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm not sure, but it can't have been more than a couple of days ago.

Jojee
11-25-2007, 08:59 PM
Congratulations! :love:

Ouch! has been playing Solitaire like nonstop :mog:

And my computer's been pretty good to me, but my MSN messes up all the time.

Aerith's Knight
11-25-2007, 09:01 PM
i still have xp.. so.. almost never :)

Jess
11-25-2007, 09:11 PM
My laptop is always overheating and turning itself off, but other than that it runs fine. :jess:

cloud21zidane16
11-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Got a virus a while ago, took hours to sort out but was relieved when everything finally ok again:eyebrow:

Griff
11-25-2007, 09:17 PM
I can't get the image to work, but basically the ultimate failure is "bluescreen has performed an illegal operation, bluescreen must be closed"

Jessweeee♪
11-25-2007, 09:20 PM
It happens less often than you'd think o.o

Shlup
11-25-2007, 09:55 PM

QFT. I'm glad I only have it on my laptop.

KH-Cloudy
11-26-2007, 12:24 AM
About a couple days ago when I had a virus. My stuff started popping out of no where and ADs. Luckily, I fixed it a short time afterwards.

Momiji
11-26-2007, 02:08 AM
The only issue I have with my computer is that Norton is a major slowdown when it's working. But I guess you gotta take the good with the bad.

Brennan
11-26-2007, 02:33 AM
i still have xp.. so.. almost never :)

Miriel
11-26-2007, 08:07 AM
Mac likes to make people believe that their stuff works perfectly, but my macbook pro messes up all the time. Sometimes it won't start up, sometimes I can tell that the laptop is on but the screen won't show up, and it freezes up quite a bit.

Lucky this thing is so pretty or else I may have flung it against the wall a long time ago.

theundeadhero
11-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Yesterday my "nintendo game playing program" suddenly decided it wasn't going to recognize when I pushed a button on the keyboard, unless that button was the left Ctrl button :rolleyes2

Bunny
11-26-2007, 01:51 PM
My computer randomly restarted twice this morning while I was playing TF2. Kinda disappointing.

Ouch!
11-26-2007, 02:04 PM
Ouch! has been playing Solitaire like nonstop :mog:
There was nothing else to do! I didn't have any of my consoles with me over break and I left all my emulator stuff on my external HDD. ; ;

Loony BoB
11-26-2007, 02:17 PM
The PC itself doesn't crash very often at all, and it's been a very, very long time since I had the problem you have there or anything similar to it. The main problems I have are related to my internet connection, which can get rather dodgy at times. I'm thinking of switching to Sky if this keeps up.

Jess
11-26-2007, 02:43 PM
The PC itself doesn't crash very often at all, and it's been a very, very long time since I had the problem you have there or anything similar to it. The main problems I have are related to my internet connection, which can get rather dodgy at times. I'm thinking of switching to Sky if this keeps up.
Sky take forever to do anything. I'm not with them myself, but Loz and his housemates signed up for Sky at their uni house and they had to wait weeks for a router to be sent to them, their telephone line to be switched over and for them to be connected. Nightmare!

Loony BoB
11-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Sky take forever to do anything. I'm not with them myself, but Loz and his housemates signed up for Sky at their uni house and they had to wait weeks for a router to be sent to them, their telephone line to be switched over and for them to be connected. Nightmare!
I'm not worried about that because I can use my existing ISP in the meantime. Do they lose their connection a lot? That's more what I'm interested in.

BardTard
11-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Mine messes up alot. The one I'm using, my mom's, doesn't mess up so much.

My friend broke solitaire, I should find the pictures and post them in here.

Mirage
11-26-2007, 03:32 PM
My PC never crashed when I was using Vista. I dunno what you guys are doing wrong.

Old Manus
11-26-2007, 04:40 PM
That's the point. Neither do I.

edczxcvbnm
11-26-2007, 04:44 PM
smurf you, I am stretching the tables. I couldn't even make out what the picture was suppose to be.

That said I can't remember the last time my computer had a major problem and crashed.

EDIT BY BoB: I've edited the first post to now include a link to the larger picture, you dumdumhead. Don't make me come down there!

rubah
11-26-2007, 08:20 PM
I've had my display just go completely nutso scrambled after a bad de-hibernation, but it wasn't anything a forceful restart didn't fix!