PDA

View Full Version : Lead Scientists say Egotism leads to head implosion

Goldenboko
11-26-2007, 12:07 PM
No previewing this topic ya'hear!
Hahahahhahaha. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Loony BoB recently tallied up the amount of Ciddies nominees predicted themselves for calling it "Confidence". This is horribly horribly wrong. This is actually a disease known as Egotism.
If you suffer from this disease the best thing to do is kill yourself; suicide is the only option. For the rest of us Egotists that choose to, once again, put ourselves above the good of all mankind know this. You being Egotistical is 100% necessary. If you don't be an egotistical prick a your head will implode creating a rift in the space time continuum, sucking in, and absorbing the universe...

So basically exactly what time compression was suppose to do only you won't get stopped by an Emo guy, an overactive girl, a hot-dog obsessed maniac, a train obsessed maniac, a moron that can't tell you he's bad under pressure before an important assassination and their stupid dog.

Egotists, this thread is yours sin your heart out.

Bunny
11-26-2007, 12:19 PM
I got halfway through that mass of throw-up you probably call a paragraph and decided that this thread is totally not for me. I would start to correct the mistakes made in the initial post but, quite frankly, I haven't got the time for that. And that's kinda sad considering I have nothing but time on my hands.

Try again, Boko.

leader of mortals
11-26-2007, 12:21 PM
I got halfway through that mass of throw-up you probably call a paragraph and decided that this thread is totally not for me. I would start to correct the mistakes made in the initial post but, quite frankly, I haven't got the time for that. And that's kinda sad considering I have nothing but time on my hands.

Try again, Boko.

l....o....l

Loony BoB
11-26-2007, 12:24 PM
Come again?

Raebus
11-26-2007, 01:45 PM
I like how no ones whored out their relationship for this years ciddies.

theundeadhero
11-26-2007, 01:49 PM
I normally nominate myself once and then vote for myself once, sometimes twice.

Jessweeee♪
11-26-2007, 02:43 PM
Is this some sly way of getting us to vote you Most Egotistical o.O

Jess
11-26-2007, 02:46 PM
I have never voted for myself and I've only nominated myself once for Cutest couple with Valiant. :jess:

If I win a Ciddie I want it to be entirely down to other people rather than me helping out. xD

Goldenboko
11-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Is this some sly way of getting us to vote you Most Egotistical o.O

Which I'm not even nominated for. Yes. Yes that is definitely it. Oh yes.

Psychotic
11-26-2007, 05:41 PM
Predicting yourself for Most Egostistical is clearly the way to go.

Captain Maxx Power
11-26-2007, 05:45 PM

Try again, Boko.

Bunny > Everyone, especially Goldenboko.

Aerith's Knight
11-26-2007, 06:18 PM
i am clearly too good for this thread

*leaves with the orchastra of FF7 singing: "UF3! UF3! is he cant do it, its because he doesnt want too!!"*

Goldenboko
11-26-2007, 08:24 PM

Try again, Boko.

Bunny > Everyone, especially Goldenboko.
I thought we had reached this conclusion ages ago...

Oh wait thats not egotistical

I mean, uh... how dare you.

Shiny
11-26-2007, 09:45 PM
Once again, I have no idea what you're talking about Bokaka.

LunarWeaver
11-26-2007, 10:01 PM
I don't believe I've ever voted or nominated for myself :jess: I like to vote for other people and see them win and be happy n' stuff. It's my penance for the evil deeds I do offline such as refusing to floss.

Quindiana Jones
11-26-2007, 10:23 PM
I rule.

Aerith's Knight
11-26-2007, 10:43 PM
I rule.

straight, honest and absolutely always the right thing(to say)

you remind me.. of me :cool: