PDA

View Full Version : The prediction thread rule breakers

blackmage_nuke
11-26-2007, 12:08 PM
You wish to veiw the prediction thread yet you have not yet voted.

What do you do?

Edit: i took too long to make the poll but there was meant to be one

Submit and vote

Open the thread laughing at your own audacity

Cunningly log out, and veiw the thread in anomosity

Delete your cookies & temporary internet files so you logout without seeing the Aeris image...

then clear your history & temporary internet files after reading the thread so you cant be traced

Change to a different computer where you are not logged in

Use another account, whether it be someone elses or you just so happen to have two

What the hell is a ciddie?!

Madame Adequate
11-26-2007, 12:11 PM
You view the goddamn prediction thread. Nobody even needs to know. The only reason I didn't is because I voted before the thread was made (Because for some reason, Rye took forever to make it. xD)

Loony BoB
11-26-2007, 12:12 PM
Everyone kept asking me and AG who is going to make it. I never got involved with organising it before. The delay was staggering to say the least. Deeply disappointed in all of you.

As for what to do, well, if I were you I'd vote. Of course, if you don't intend on voting then you don't need to worry. The whole idea is that you don't get swayed by other people's opinions, though.

MILF is absolutely right in that nobody can stop you, though.

Bunny
11-26-2007, 12:16 PM
I go where I want, when I want. Rules be damned. This is my world.

blackmage_nuke
11-26-2007, 12:26 PM
There was meant to be a poll but i took too long to make it :(

Something about having to make the poll within 15 minutes, I didnt know that posting was meant to be a damn time trial, IM NOT GOING FOR A HIGH SCORE!!

Why didnt it just wait for me to finish before making the thread...

Loony BoB
11-26-2007, 12:34 PM
There was meant to be a poll but i took too long to make it :(

Something about having to make the poll within 15 minutes, I didnt know that posting was meant to be a damn time trial, IM NOT GOING FOR A HIGH SCORE!!

Why didnt it just wait for me to finish before making the thread...
I tried making a poll with your options but got this message...
"Poll options can not exceed 100 characters. Option(s) 4 exceed this limitation."

...so this will have to do.

theundeadhero
11-26-2007, 01:53 PM
I wish I could have ran predictions again this time, but a bunch of time traveling teenagers and there stupid dog stopped me.

I uhh, usually see the ciddies thread before the predictions thread is made, so I copy it and paste it to a notepad file, then pick who I want to vote for and send it in. Then sometime later the predictions thread comes about so I don't have to worry about breaking them rules.

Jess
11-26-2007, 02:27 PM
I read the predictions thread earlier today and I've only just voted. Oh well! :jess:

Madame Adequate
11-26-2007, 07:21 PM
Everyone kept asking me and AG who is going to make it. I never got involved with organising it before. The delay was staggering to say the least. Deeply disappointed in all of you.

Just as planned. :temigi: