PDA

View Full Version : Save the world using only a milk carton and a rubber band

Baloki
11-26-2007, 08:39 PM
How would YOU do this?

Old Manus
11-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Fire the rubber band at an angle of approximately 56.8 degrees with enough force so that it lands in the middle east somewhere on Iran's nuclear testing site and blows up the middle east. Problem solved.

Drink the milk because it's healthy.

Goldenboko
11-26-2007, 08:46 PM
*Aim ruber band at bad guy*
*Shoot rubber band in his eye*

Drink the milk for it is delicious.

ReloadPsi
11-26-2007, 08:52 PM
Megazord sequence. Rubber Band Zord and Milk Carton Zord combine into their own Megazord, with which I'd save the world. Naturally it would have a huge lance that could shoot a sort of ice tornado.

leader of mortals
11-26-2007, 08:54 PM
I would snap the rubber band at the milk carton hard enough to make a sound that would blow up all the terrorists ear drums.

oddler
11-26-2007, 08:56 PM
It can't be done. That's why it's so great.

blackmage_nuke
11-26-2007, 09:04 PM
Recycle the milk carton
Because by recycling we can all save the world

Then use the rubber band to make shapes on my fingers.

Jimsour
11-26-2007, 09:08 PM
Find the bad guy and give him the milk in the hopes he cant handle the lactose.

Rubber band isnt needed.

Aerith's Knight
11-26-2007, 09:11 PM
trade milk carton and rubber band for a plate of cheese and 3 tissue's

what? .. i have to think of it all? .. isnt it self-explainatory?

Vermachtnis
11-26-2007, 09:16 PM
Fire the rubber band at the enemy until it dies. Drink the milk when you go low on health. Milk restores six healths and there's TWO drinks per carton. The only problem is retrieving the rubber band. I have to master rolling.

leader of mortals
11-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Recycle the milk carton

Then use the rubber band to make shapes on my fingers.

this is just great

Lawr
11-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Give up and things will work themselves.

Markus. D
11-26-2007, 09:32 PM
I'd use the Milk Carton Materia and Rubber Band Materia to create a superb form of casting Ultima.

wait, what's the world need saving from anyway?

scrumpleberry
11-26-2007, 09:40 PM
I would soak the rubber band in milk after it goes bad, then flick it in the bad guy's eye. He gets an infection and becomes feverish. Then he has an epiphany and dedicates his life to saving the world by promoting recycling and saving kitties.

Fatal Impurity
11-26-2007, 09:50 PM
I would use the rubber band as a grotte to kill all and any in my way then I would use the milk to clean out any wound's I may of recieved.

Then I would use the milk carton to store water. After that I would loot the bodies of my fallen enemies and instigate a full out war upon the globe using only what I found.

Quindiana Jones
11-26-2007, 09:58 PM
With the aid of a milk carton and a rubber band, clearly.

Jojee
11-26-2007, 10:07 PM
Recycle the milk carton

Then use the rubber band to make shapes on my fingers. Why wasn't this guy nominated? xD

rubah
11-26-2007, 10:19 PM
I'd use the rubber band to teach world leaders how to make a cat's cradle, distracting them from war and teaching them peacable activities, and make them drink warm milk to make them sleepy.

I Don't Need A Name
11-26-2007, 10:20 PM
add sharp razors to it, then ping it into george bush's eye
ergo - no more wars, and no more prat as a leader

Sergeant Hartman
11-26-2007, 10:28 PM
Turn the milk into cheese and trade the rubber band for some bread.

Screw the world, enjoy the cheese sandwich.

Aerith's Knight
11-26-2007, 10:28 PM

always that bush-bashing.. i wonder.. if 9/11 happened and they did nothing.. how safe would you have feeled?

anyways.. i would trade them for a rubber and a pencil, and would make a bomb out of that(instructions are on mcgyver, or something like that) .. it worked for them :)

Bunny
11-26-2007, 10:31 PM
I would give the milk carton, which will be full of milk by the time I am done with it, to the hungry children of the world. As we all know, the children are our future and an act of extreme kindness would make them better people indefinitely.

I would also give them the rubber band so they can play Rubber Band Cops and Robbers.

I Don't Need A Name
11-26-2007, 10:32 PM

always that bush-bashing.. i wonder.. if 9/11 happened and they did nothing.. how safe would you have feeled?

anyways.. i would trade them for a rubber and a pencil, and would make a bomb out of that(instructions are on mcgyver, or something like that) .. it worked for them :)

quite safe! i live in england

Griff
11-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Step 1: Place a picture of the bad guy on the milk carton with a label saying "Have you seen this man?"
Step 2: Using information gathered from milk carton, arrive at bad guy's hideout with rubber band.
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Save World/ Profit

Aerith's Knight
11-26-2007, 10:36 PM
Step 1: Place a picture of the bad guy on the milk carton with a label saying "Have you seen this man?"
Step 2: Using information gathered from milk carton, arrive at bad guy's hideout with rubber band.

need to make a profit too? .. pffiew.. thats a hard one.. ill have to think about it :)

Madame Adequate
11-26-2007, 10:50 PM
I'd drink the milk to give me strength and sustenance. Using my newfound strength I would flick the rubber band at evildoers until they surrendered. World saved.

fire_of_avalon
11-26-2007, 10:52 PM
I would fire the milk at rubah for asking such a hard question.

oddler
11-26-2007, 10:54 PM
rubah != Baloki

:confused:

Madame Adequate
11-26-2007, 10:55 PM
I would fire the milk at rubah for asking such a hard question.

Eat some fish. :cool:

scrumpleberry
11-26-2007, 11:05 PM

need to make a profit too? .. pffiew.. thats a hard one.. ill have to think about it :)

I think after you've saved the world profit is pretty much a given with chat show appearences etc.

Jessweeee♪
11-26-2007, 11:29 PM
hmm...

Fist I would shoot the rubber band at the bad guy's face to distract him, then I'd poor the milk on the BLOW UP THE WORLD button to make it not work!

Spammerman
11-27-2007, 12:03 AM
why are like the 5 posts about middle east?

And EVERYONE KNOWS the right answer is obviously, alchemy.

leader of mortals
11-27-2007, 12:42 AM
hmm...

Fist I would shoot the rubber band at the bad guy's face to distract him, then I'd poor the milk on the BLOW UP THE WORLD button to make it not work!

well there always is a "blow up the world" button

Fatal Impurity
11-27-2007, 12:46 AM

quite safe! i live in england

That made me laugh :D

I would give the milk to Ozzy Osbourne as a bribe and he would use his infinate wisdom as the prince of darkness to save the world!

Oh wait prince of darkness...

Ooops wrong guy!

fire_of_avalon
11-27-2007, 12:46 AM
... I have no idea why I thought this was rubah. I am sorry. ;_;

Evastio
11-27-2007, 02:41 AM
I'd enlarge the rubber band and milk carton, tie them together, and capture all the excess carbon dioxide in the earth's atmosphere and return the ozone layer to its former glory.

I'm suprised no one nominated me for that. I'm one of the only few members that comes up with threads about random objects from anvils to drills.

SammieBabe
11-27-2007, 07:00 AM
Use the rubberband and milk to entice Baloki into sexual games. :)

Baloki
11-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Use the rubberband and milk to entice Baloki into sexual games. :)

(:

Vincent, Thunder God
11-27-2007, 09:38 AM
why are like the 5 posts about middle east?

Because people still sadly think that all the world's ills stem from there and that all Middle Eastern people are evil, which couldn't be any more wrong.

leader of mortals
11-27-2007, 12:34 PM
well I guess I would also snap the contraption in front of bush too(and cheny)

Captain Maxx Power
11-27-2007, 01:29 PM
Well it would depend on the threat but this how it would go about give or take;

I would be sat around maybe eating some cereal and contemplating how to sort out all the world's problems since I'm such a brilliant guy, when the news would flash up with images of the imminent danger. Already to my feet to deal with this force, I would only have time to rush out of the flat and pick up the trash (may as well deal with two jobs at once right? Efficiency people!). Upon facing the threat in question I would only have myself and the trash bag, which happened to contain a milk carton and rubber band.

Now I can't account for every possible threat to the world, but let's go with a gigantic cybernetic monster. I would most likely rush up to the offending creature's leg, using the rubber band as a minor leverage and my mighty arms to scale the side of it. It tries to shake me off I simply hold on and don't fall off, unlike some weaker people. Anyways, upon reaching the bottom part of the torso, effectively the "ass" of the cybernetic monster, I would prise open the chassis with my bare hands. Then I would clamber inside, and this is just theorizing here, but I'm pretty sure there'll be Ninjas. Lots of them, all cybernetically enhanced. So I would use the milk carton by throwing it into their optical dectectors (that's cyborg talk for eyes by the way) to confuse them, then use the rubber band to quickly reprogram their CPU's by adjusting the Ninja cogs (cyborg Ninjas run on clockworks ysee) and get them to not only attack each other but also the walls of the cybernetic creature. Getting to the core, I would then break the Dilithium crystals with my fist, before saying "You're formatted" and launching the carton and band into the energy core to cause an almighty explosion. This would throw me to the ground, but I would survive the fall and create a neat little crater to boot. Everyone would gather round to thank me, I would accept their praise, before punting the smaller children out of my way so I could get back to figuring out how to solve global warming, war and poverty.

And that's why they call me Captain Maxx Power.

Loony BoB
11-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Woah, woah, woah. Who mentioned a paperclip? That's not using just a milk carton and a rubber band. False advertising. :mad2:

Fonzie
11-27-2007, 02:02 PM
I'd go grab Macgyver, and we'd make a time machine out of the rubberband and the milkcarton, thus preventing this thread from ever being created.

Levian
11-27-2007, 02:05 PM
Recycle the milk carton

Then use the rubber band to make shapes on my fingers. Why wasn't this guy nominated? xD

Because he's underrated! which is why he's nominated for most underrated.

Jessweeee♪
11-27-2007, 02:34 PM
I'd go grab Macgyver, and we'd make a time machine out of the rubberband and the milkcarton, thus preventing this thread from ever being created.

You're not allowed to use him! Just the milk carton and the rubber band ; ;

Captain Maxx Power
11-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Woah, woah, woah. Who mentioned a paperclip? That's not using just a milk carton and a rubber band. False advertising. :mad2:

Paperclip? What are you talking about? I never mentioned a paperclip.

oddler
11-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Look, this is jibba jabba. If you really wanted to save the world, you'd use a weedwhacker. Come on.

Baloki
11-27-2007, 06:14 PM
Place the rubber band around the milk carton, drink the milk inside the carton. Place the carton and band in the mechanics of the unspecified doomsday device, sit and wait for everything to take effect.

Easy.

Thread over now, SammieBabe wins :)