PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Hazzard
11-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Views and opinions are needed; main issue being if I should get it or not...:rolleyes2

I've seen adverts, and it looks great. That's all I got to say at the moment, my brother badly wants it for the old Xbox 360.

Slothy
11-26-2007, 09:30 PM
Get it. I watched a friend of mine play through one of the later levels and it was absolutely amazing. If my computer could run it decently, I'd have it myself.

Hazzard
11-26-2007, 09:32 PM
The thing I don't like is that its in First-Person mode. That's a turnoff...

Shoeberto
11-26-2007, 09:50 PM
If you don't like first-person shooters, then I'd advise against buying a first-person shooter.

I mean, if you don't like cheese, what's the point in going out an buying a block of cheddar? Even if most people think it's delicious you'll still probably end up not liking it.

XxSephirothxX
11-26-2007, 10:04 PM
What Hsu said. If you don't like cheese, don't buy Call of Duty 4.

Dreddz
11-26-2007, 10:37 PM
Unless you're able to get really into the online I'd advise you to avoid COD4 as I heard this game can be beat in 4 hours. Which seems like a waste of money in my eyes.

Slothy
11-27-2007, 05:28 AM
Unless you're able to get really into the online I'd advise you to avoid COD4 as I heard this game can be beat in 4 hours. Which seems like a waste of money in my eyes.

You might beat it that fast if you never die. It's short to be sure, but if you blow through that fast you should probably be playing on a higher difficulty. Either way, my friend informed me that multiplayer is indeed awesome, so why anyone would buy the game and not play it is beyond me unless they don't have broadband.

But yeah, if you don't like first person shooters, then why are you asking for opinions on a first person shooter?