PDA

View Full Version : Today has been a Good Day.

Quindiana Jones
11-26-2007, 10:03 PM
I've been on form today. Made plenty of funnies. But the highlight of my day is this:

(p.p.s my throat hurts :()

Is that because of Hsu?Best post ever on the forum

That makes me happy and, though I have been exceedingly funny today (more so than usual), that has been the best.

Right. Now you old farts have to tell me what makes a Day Good for you. On your marks, get set......

GO!

Aerith's Knight
11-26-2007, 10:13 PM
*runs*

ow w8.. it was somethings else *rubs back of head*

what makes a good day?.. getting laid would be one thing.. getting some extra money instead of tying the knots would be nice too..

but on here.. it would be if they would make the riddles easier so its actually possible to guess it without having played it 1000 times

oddler
11-26-2007, 10:15 PM
Old Manus makes my day good, too.

Sergeant Hartman
11-26-2007, 10:25 PM
Had to stop at a red light, looking in the mirror not a jacker in sight.

Goldenboko
11-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Sarge told me the most Beautiful story...

GOLDENBOKO AND THE THREE CHOCOBOS

Once upon a time . . . in a large forest, close to a village, stood the cottage where the chocobo family lived. They were not really proper chocobo's, for Father chocobo was very big, Mother Chocobo was middling in size, and only chocobo could be described as a chocobo.
Each chocobo had its own size of bed. Father chocobo's was large and nice and comfy. Mother chocobo's bed was middling in size, while Baby chocobo had a fine little cherrywood bed that Father chocobo had ordered from a couple of moogle friends.
Beside the fireplace, around which the family sat in the evenings, stood a large carved chair for the head of the house, a delightful blue velvet armchair for Mother chocobo, and a very little chair for Baby chocobo.
Neatly laid out on the kitchen table stood three china bowls. A large one for Father chocobo, a smaller one for Mother chocobo, and a little bowl for Baby chocobo.
The neighbours were all very respectful to Father chocobo and people raised their hats when he went by. Father chocobo liked that and he always politely replied to their greetings. Mother chocobo had lots of friends. She visited them in the afternoons to exchange good advice and recipes for gyshal greens. Baby chocobo, however, had hardly any friends. This was partly because he was rather a bully and liked to win games and arguments. He was a pest too and always getting into mischief. Not far away, lived a little chocobo who had a similar nature to Baby chocobo, only he was naughty and stuck-up as
well, and though Baby chocobo often asked him to come and play at his house, he always said no.
One day, Mother chocobo made nice gyshal green soup. It was a new recipe, with
carrots and potatoes. Her friends told her it was delicious.
When it was ready, she said to the family:
"It has to be left to cool now, otherwise it won't taste nice. That will take at least an hour. Why don't we go and visit the moogles' new baby? Mummy
moogle will be pleased to see us." Father chocobo and Baby chocobo would much rather have tucked into the soup, warm or not, but they liked the thought of
visiting the new baby.
'We must wear our best clothes, even for such a short visit. Everyone at the moogles' will be very busy now, and we must not stay too long!" And so
they set off along the pathway towards the river bank. A short time later, the little chocobo, whose name was Goldenboko, passed by the chocobo's' house as he picked some fresh greens.
"Oh, what an ugly house these chocobo's have!" said Goldenboko to himself as he went down the hill. "I'm going to peep inside! It won't be beautiful like my
house, but I'm dying to see where Baby chocobo lives.' Knock! Knock! The little chocobo tapped on the door. Knock! Knock! Not a sound...
"Surely someone will hear me knocking," Goldenboko said to himself, impatiently. "Anybody home?" he called, peering round the door. Then he
went into the empty house and started to explore the kitchen.
"Soup!" he cried, dipping his finger into the soup Mother chocobo had left to cool. "Quite nice!" he murmured, spooning it from Baby chocobo's bowl.
In a twinkling, the bowl lay empty on a messy table. With a full tummy, Goldenboko went on exploring.
"Now then, this must be Father chocobo's chair, this will be Mother chocobo's, and this one . . . must belong to my friend, Baby chocobo. I'll just sit on it a
while!" With these words, Goldenboko sat himself down onto the little chair which, quite unused to such a sudden weight, promptly broke a leg. Goldenboko
crashed to the floor, but not in the least dismayed by the damage he had done, he went upstairs.
There was no mistaklng which was Baby chocobo's bed.
"Mm! Quite comfy!" he said, bouncing on it. "Not as nice as mine, but nearly! Then he yawned. I think I'll lie down, only for a minute . . . just to try the bed." And in next to no time, Goldenboko lay fast asleep in Baby chocobo's bed. In the meantime, the chocobo's were on their way home.
"Wasn't the new moogle baby ever so small?" said Baby chocobo to his mother.
Was I as tiny as that when I was born?"
"Not quite, but almost," came the reply, with a fond caress. From a distance, Father chocobo noticed the door was ajar.
"Hurry!" he cried. "Someone is in our house . . ." Was Father chocobo hungry or did a thought strike him? Anyway, he dashed into the kitchen. "I knew it!
Somebody has eaten all the soup!"
"Someone has been jumping up and down on my armchair!" complained Mother chocobo.
". . . and somebody's broken my chair!" wailed Baby chocobo.
Where could the culprit be? They all ran upstairs and tiptoed in amazement over to Baby chocobo's bed. In it lay Goldenboko, sound asleep. Baby chocobo prodded his toe...
"Who's that? Where am I?" shrieked the little chocobo, waking with a start.
Taking fright at the scowling faces bending over him, he clutched the bedclothes up to his chin. Then he jumped out of bed and fled down the stairs.
"Get away! Away from that house!" he told himself as he ran, forgetful of all the trouble he had so unkindly caused. But Baby chocobo called from the
door, waving his wing:
"Don't run away! Come back! I forgive you... come and play wlth me!"
And this is how it all ended. From that day onwards, naughty rude Goldenboko became a pleasant little chocobo. He made friends with Baby chocobo and
often went to his house. He invited him to his house too, and they remained good friends, always.

~End~

Bunny
11-26-2007, 10:33 PM
I am going on three hours of sleep. I hate the world and everything in it. I am coming up on the time in which kicking small, defenseless animals seems like the only way to make myself happy.

Old Manus
11-26-2007, 10:35 PM
oddler makes my night good, too.

Aerith's Knight
11-26-2007, 10:37 PM
I am going on three hours of sleep. I hate the world and everything in it. I am coming up on the time in which kicking small, defenseless animals seems like the only way to make myself happy.

*takes a step back*

Griff
11-26-2007, 10:38 PM

You know, in many ways a bunny is a small defenceless animal.

Bunny
11-26-2007, 10:41 PM
I hate bunnies. Jesus Christ, must I go over this every two days with you people.

Aerith's Knight
11-26-2007, 10:44 PM
I hate bunnies. Jesus Christ, must I go over this every two days with you people.

why do you hate bunnies

and if you hate bunnies.. why name yourself like that? :)

:tongue:

Goldenboko
11-26-2007, 11:01 PM

Yes. EoFF has the memory of a newt.

Lawr
11-26-2007, 11:05 PM

why do you hate bunnies

and if you hate bunnies.. why name yourself like that? :)

:tongue:

Because Goldenboko was already taken. :tongue:

Nothing makes a good day for me.

KH-Cloudy
11-26-2007, 11:47 PM
My girl makes me happy everytime she says I love you :)

Aphrodite.
11-27-2007, 12:13 AM
First day back in school after Thanksgiving break would normally mean a very grumpy, very tired me. I went to bed somewhere around two last night, but somehow I woke up feeling refreshed(I get up at 5:40 for school).

All in all, everything was awesome. No big assignments. Just a lot of reviewing over what happened the week before. : )

PyroManiak
11-27-2007, 12:30 AM
On the ride back home from school me and a girl talked had a fun time!:D

We talked about kirby <(o.o)> for like 3 hours... (We were talking about kirby and then I pulled out my Nintendo DS with kirby games so we kinda never stopped...)

Shiny
11-27-2007, 12:39 AM
A good day would be a certain member(s) getting rammed continuously while being forced to listen to Christina Aguilera's "Dirty" on loop.

Lawr
11-27-2007, 03:47 AM

We talked about kirby <(o.o)> for like 3 hours... (We were talking about kirby and then I pulled out my Nintendo DS with kirby games so we kinda never stopped...)

And it was at that moment that all nerds climaxed.

Nominus Experse
11-27-2007, 03:57 AM
I drank grapefruit juice

My day is full of joy and surprises

PyroManiak
11-27-2007, 03:59 AM

And it was at that moment that all nerds climaxed.

I knew a girl who liked random video game icons as much as me was out there somewhere. :D

I Took the Red Pill
11-27-2007, 04:00 AM
Had to stop at a red light, looking in the mirror not a jacker in sight.smurfed around and got a triple-double :love:

escobert
11-27-2007, 04:08 AM
Yesterday was a good day. Today was less so. I was kinda grumpy today. and tired.