PDA

View Full Version : SMELLIN' good in the neighborhood

Leen-Leen
11-27-2007, 12:52 AM
I was just looking through my bathroom cabinet today, and it looks like I've got WAY too my lotion in my cabinet! Looks like I bought too much at that last sale ... I've got all kinds of scents, like pear, pumpkin, apple, and "velvet tuberose..." :p

My question to you: What scent does your lotion have? Or is it unscented?! OR DO YOU NOT USE LOTION?

Right now I'm trying to get through a bottle of "Banana Smoothie." xD

Madame Adequate
11-27-2007, 01:02 AM
What is this "lot ion" of which you speak?

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 01:35 AM
What is this "lot ion" of which you speak?

maybe its some form of ion propulsion

oddler
11-27-2007, 02:08 AM
I do not use lotion, Ms. Boko. :)

Goldenboko
11-27-2007, 02:10 AM

Sounds as delicious as you :jokey:

NeoCracker
11-27-2007, 02:11 AM
Lot Ion is an experimental Battery Pack for the new Laser Guns the US government intends to employ in the near future, hopefully by 2009.

Its an Accronym for "Lasergun Opperating on Tons of Ions."

They aren't very good at naming things, you see.

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 02:14 AM
Lot Ion is an experimental Battery Pack for the new Laser Guns the US government intends to employ in the near future, hopefully by 2009.

Its an Accronym for "Lasergun Opperating on Tons of Ions."

They aren't very good at naming things, you see.

that is physic wise so wrong on so many levels.. ill just shake my head and move on

*shakes head*

Rye
11-27-2007, 02:51 AM
Brown Sugar and Fig, baby! :kaoclove:

escobert
11-27-2007, 02:52 AM
I don't use lotion! It makes me even dryer! the only lotion I ever used that didn't dry my skin to death was a hemp cream.

Marshall Banana
11-27-2007, 03:21 AM
I have Mint Chocolate, but I want Cocoa Buttercream Frosting, too.

fire_of_avalon
11-27-2007, 03:23 AM

You shut the fuck up.

I do not need to smell like food. If I smell like food hobos will try to eat me. That would suck. I use unscented lotion.

Goldenboko
11-27-2007, 03:25 AM

You shut the smurf up.

There's no rule against what I said, you shut the fuck up!

Psychotic
11-27-2007, 03:26 AM
Lotion? Man, if only I hadn't made that sex change joke in another thread. I mean, I guess I could use it again. You guys are dumb. You won't notice, right?

Yeah bro I use lotion all the time. Also I would just like to let you know that I am a girl, and I wear ribbons in my hair, and I want to kiss all the boys.
Sounds as delicious as you :jokey:You utter gimp.

Araciel
11-27-2007, 03:27 AM
I do not need to smell like food. If I smell like food hobos will try to eat me. That would suck. I use unscented lotion.

I think I saw a movie about that...an ADULT movie..rawr.

fire_of_avalon
11-27-2007, 03:32 AM

You shut the smurf up.

There's no rule against what I said, you shut the smurf up!
There is a rule against making foa puke! I made it up just now! YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I think I saw a movie about that...an ADULT movie..rawr.

That is the grossest thing ever. Like, it won't get out of my head and it hurts me. I hate you guys.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-27-2007, 12:08 PM
Hey, I'm the stereotypical straight guy, I dun use no lotion.

Jess
11-27-2007, 03:37 PM
I rarely use any lotion. I have a bottles, but I only use it on occasion. It is Flower by Kenzo lotion, and I only have it because I had the perfume, too. :jess:

Zeldy
11-27-2007, 04:08 PM
I never use lotion. On the rare times I do, it's a fragrance free vitamin enriched moisturising lotion ;D
I have a Paris Hilton lotion too, from the perfume set.

Jojee
11-27-2007, 04:11 PM
It's been so long since I've been into lotion. Since sophomore year or so of high school, I think. Geez that's like six years ago. xD

When I did buy lotion, my favorite Bath & Body Works scent was County Apple, I think. ^^ Sweet Pea is pretty good, too.