PDA

View Full Version : THEY ARE CRAZY!

NeoCracker
11-27-2007, 01:48 AM
Who you my ask? None other then our fellow couple in love, Boko and Leen Leen. Why you may ask?

Read there profiles. They have eachothers names everywhere. Their Custom Titles, Sigs, Locations, interests, and now they have infested the Ciddies.

They are obsessed and they need our help! I am to scared to move, so I ask another to do the same in my stead. Stop them before its too late. Stop them before this rampant obsession becomes to much for us to handle!

So, what are your thoughts on minor Couples?

Jessweeee♪
11-27-2007, 01:51 AM
Adorable :kaoclove:

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 01:51 AM
THATS A GREAT IDEA!!!

*waits for someone else to do so in UFFF's stead*

Goldenboko
11-27-2007, 01:53 AM
We're just madly in love don't be bitter because you've never had it like that before

Boko-> :lovers: <-Leen-Leen

NeoCracker
11-27-2007, 01:54 AM
Oh trust me, I'd rather die lonely.

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 01:58 AM

id rather have someone to love.. but i can hook you up with some people who can make sure you die lonely.. if thats what you really want :D :D

Bunny
11-27-2007, 02:04 AM
We're just madly in love don't be bitter because you've never had it like that before

I would rather get cancer than be further subjected to this nonsense.

Goldenboko
11-27-2007, 02:05 AM

But then what would happen to all of your cute bunny hairs?

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 02:07 AM

thats going too far.. you dont joke about cancer.. you dont know who you might hurt.. and i know this from experience.. i made that joke 5 years ago to a kid who lost his mom to that.. so i would be careful if i were you

Vincent, Thunder God
11-27-2007, 02:07 AM

:rolleyes2 NeoCracker is the guy who deserves most bitter.

NeoCracker
11-27-2007, 02:08 AM
And yet I never get nominated for that award.

It's the damnedest thing.

Jessweeee♪
11-27-2007, 02:08 AM

thats going too far.. you dont joke about cancer.. you dont know who you might hurt.. and i know this from experience.. i made that joke 5 years ago to a kid who lost his mom to that.. so i would be careful if i were you

That must've been awkward x.x

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 02:12 AM

That must've been awkward x.x

you have no IdEa

Psychotic
11-27-2007, 02:15 AM
WHY WON'T ANYBODY BE MY INTERNET GIRLFRIEND????????

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 02:19 AM

probably because you keep screaming

Goldenboko
11-27-2007, 02:20 AM

No.

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 02:23 AM

No.

short answer.. but it conveys the contempt perfectly

oddler
11-27-2007, 02:31 AM
If actually being a girl is not a prerequisite, I'm down.

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 02:33 AM
If actually being a girl is not a prerequisite, I'm down.

what a strange notion.. i like it..

maybe you should change sex neo :D :D

NeoCracker
11-27-2007, 02:36 AM
Why would I do that?

Evastio
11-27-2007, 02:38 AM
Personally I just hope that most minor couples aren't just couples because they're sex obsessed freaks who couldn't care less about the other's personality or feelings. Otherwise they don't deserve each other.

Isn't Rye your internet girlfriend?

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 02:38 AM
Why would I do that?

cant hurt? :D :D .. i dunno :p

Bunny
11-27-2007, 02:39 AM

Cry me a river.

I was going to continue that with "and then drown yourself in it" but I figured that you might whine about a puppy you lost in a swimming accident or something.

Goldenboko
11-27-2007, 02:40 AM

Cry me a river.

I was going to continue that with "and then drown yourself in it" but I figured that you might whine about a puppy you lost in a swimming accident or something.

Translation:
I'M BUNNY! I HATE EVERYTHING! GRRR GRRR GRRR!

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 02:41 AM

Cry me a river.

was only warning ya.. but youll see when a someone opens up a can of whoopass

the swimming thing i wouldnt have minded

Bunny
11-27-2007, 02:42 AM
Not everything. I actually like a lot of things. I just don't like people whining about ignorant things.

A can of whoop ass? What are they going to do? Say mean words to me on the Internet? Oh no, please not that. Don't hurt my feelings, I don't think I could handle that.

escobert
11-27-2007, 02:43 AM
It's not spring! people can't be falling in love! >:(!

oddler
11-27-2007, 02:45 AM

It's the perfect time for love! You just don't see the babies until the spring. :p

Madame Adequate
11-27-2007, 02:46 AM
Not everything. I actually like a lot of things. I just don't like people whining about ignorant things.

A can of whoop ass? What are they going to do? Say mean words to me on the Internet? Oh no, please not that. Don't hurt my feelings, I don't think I could handle that.

I wish I could take away whatever was done to you to hurt you so badly, Bun Bun. I wish I could make it all better. But I can't, so I will just be here for you now. It's okay. I forgive you, even if you don't ask me to - even if you don't want me to. I understand your pain.

escobert
Impossible!

EDIT: damn you milfy! >:(!

Goldenboko

It's the perfect time for love! You just don't see the babies until the spring. :p

:jokey:

Bunny
11-27-2007, 02:47 AM

I wish I could take away whatever was done to you to hurt you so badly, Bun Bun. I wish I could make it all better. But I can't, so I will just be here for you now. It's okay. I forgive you, even if you don't ask me to - even if you don't want me to. I understand your pain.

The Bad Man touched me in my secret places. =(

Rye
11-27-2007, 02:48 AM

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/bigsmile.png

Madame Adequate
11-27-2007, 02:48 AM

The Bad Man touched me in my secret places. =(

I will touch you there, then, and show you that not all such touching hurts. Some of it is beautiful and loving and tender. :3

Bunny
11-27-2007, 02:52 AM
You will never set foot on American soil so long as I am alive.

Madame Adequate
11-27-2007, 02:57 AM

You see how Rye was right? He is wounded deep inside, and it drives him to fear. He curls up, like a hermit crab inside a fetus inside an armadillo. He is hurt and wounded, and only I know how he might be healed. Can Bun Bun ever be whole again? :cry: I don't know. But I must try to make it so.

Aerith's Knight
lol this thread makes me laugh so hard

Bunny

You see how Rye was right? He is wounded deep inside, and it drives him to fear. He curls up, like a hermit crab inside a fetus inside an armadillo. He is hurt and wounded, and only I know how he might be healed. Can Bun Bun ever be whole again? :cry: I don't know. But I must try to make it so.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

NeoCracker
11-27-2007, 02:58 AM
Um, Milf? Aren't you the one who touched him to begin with?

Psychotic
11-27-2007, 02:59 AM
Isn't Rye your internet girlfriend?Evastio, you say the darndest things. :love:

Madame Adequate
11-27-2007, 03:02 AM
Um, Milf? Aren't you the one who touched him to begin with?

He said Bad Men. I'm sure you'll agree I am not Bad Men. :heart: Do not fret, my NeoCracker friend! Your time will come. I shall tend to your tender needs also. MILF has a big enough heart to love all those who need his love.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

:kaohappy2 :kaoclove:

NeoCracker
11-27-2007, 03:05 AM
1) I can't wait Milfy. I can't Wait. And yes, You are a Bad man ;)

2) There are effectively 4 on topic posts after the my opening post. I request the Topic Be Changed to inappropriate Touching, as that will mean there are far less spam posts in this thread.

Madame Adequate
11-27-2007, 03:09 AM
I am sorry. Minor couples just have trouble competing. I am everyone's object of desire, after all. Which is all the worse, for I must currently pursue a poor, injured bird - as fragile as a butterfly - and try to take his broken wings and teach him to fly again, so that he can learn to live so free.

Rye
11-27-2007, 03:11 AM
Best romantic couple since Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in yaoi slash! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Goldenboko
11-27-2007, 03:16 AM
What was the topic of this again? That mean and Leeny are the Cutest Couple ever and totally deserve the Ciddie?

NeoCracker
11-27-2007, 03:19 AM
No silly, Cause then I'd not only get this thread closed for advertising, but go to Jail for False Advertising as well.

fire_of_avalon
11-27-2007, 03:20 AM
SHUT UP RETARDS. Stop getting this thread off track.

EDIT: The topic of this thread is about dating on the internets.

NeoCracker
11-27-2007, 03:24 AM
Wow, have there even been any posts about that?

And I say go for it, whatever floats your boat.

Madame Adequate
11-27-2007, 03:56 AM
SHUT UP RETARDS. Stop getting this thread off track.

Are you angry too? :kaolove: Do you need the ministrations of Rye to calm the tempest? She does for girls what I do for boys. :3

Dating on the internet yeah it's kinda hard, but you don't get to choose who you fall for. And in my opinion I couldn't genuinely say I loved someone if I wasn't willing to endure distance and time for them. Strength and the capacity to sacrifice are part and parcel for me - I don't need them to prove it, but if I don't have those, I can't call it love.

But I don't get to tell anyone else what is valid criteria or needed characteristics. All I know is, it's enough for me. I can endure it for my lady, because she makes me happy and I make her happy, and I'd like for that to continue for a long time.

theundeadhero
11-27-2007, 05:26 AM
Way to spamwhore your ciddies.