PDA

View Full Version : House

Nominus Experse
11-27-2007, 03:45 AM
TOPIC IS TELEVISION SHOW HOUSE. COMMENT(S) ARE REQUIRED.

Rye
11-27-2007, 03:52 AM
Used to LOVE House. The past season and this season are epic failure though, so I don't watch anymore.

Nominus Experse
11-27-2007, 03:55 AM
Isn't the 4th season some kind of "Survivor" like affair, with House sending certain doctors off his team each show?

And the 3rd one hasn't exactly shown itself to be that great. Too many tumors, and not enough whacked out diseases.

I Took the Red Pill
11-27-2007, 04:03 AM
I still watch it even though every episode follows the same rigid guidelines. I'm just a sucker for that goddamn hottie Hugh Laurie I guess.

Slothy
11-27-2007, 05:33 AM
Used to LOVE House. The past season and this season are epic failure though, so I don't watch anymore.

Season 3 was pure gold if you ask me. Definitely the point where the show truly found it's comfort zone where everything just worked perfectly. I also really like this season, though admittedly it was a little slow starting with so many doctors on the show which took away what we all really want; more House. That said, as the relationships with the remaining doctors have developed and there have been fewer each week, it's started to find it's groove again.

Yamaneko
11-27-2007, 05:37 AM
It's still good. There was finally a case of Lupus last week.

Mr Cactuar
11-27-2007, 06:10 AM
I used to watch House all the time, but I haven't really watched T.V since August.

House is amazing though, so funny.

KH-Cloudy
11-27-2007, 06:30 AM
I love House until the other three doctors got fired. Now I don't even watch it anymore nor do I remember to anyways.

Mr Cactuar
11-27-2007, 07:16 AM
Wait, did Chase, Foreman and Cameron get fired?

If so, I'm glad I stopped watching, Hugh Laurie as House is great but with those other three and all the stuff that was going on between them, it was amazing.

KH-Cloudy
11-27-2007, 07:41 AM
Yea, they got replaced by a set of new ones. I don't really know because I haven't watched it since.

El Bandito
11-27-2007, 07:58 AM
Well Foreman is back on House's staff and Chase and Cameron are still in the same hospital and usually have at least one scene each episode.

While I'll agree that this season isn't as good as the previous ones, it's still Fox's best show and among the best on any network TV.

chionos
11-27-2007, 10:00 PM
If you have to watch TV, this is one of the few shows worth watching, along with The Office, Pushing Daisies, and Lost

Skyblade
11-27-2007, 10:30 PM
House is great for the most part, but it has its weaknesses. Quite frankly, most of its story arcs suck. The new CEO in Season 1 and the cop in Season 3 were both moronic stories. They shouldn't keep having people out to get House.

Rostum
11-27-2007, 10:48 PM
The only things I watch on TV are House, Life, Supernatural and Futurama.

I used to watch Californication and The Office, but they stopped showing them.

House is good, the newest season isn't as good, but I don't mind it.

CimminyCricket
11-27-2007, 10:50 PM
Mmmm, House.

rubah
11-28-2007, 12:20 AM
I don't like House because House is so sarcastic and egoistic. He's really a big douchbag (albeit a rather smart douchbag) and I can't stand them irl, so why choose to sit in front of one for 40 minutes?

Slothy
11-28-2007, 12:07 PM
I don't like House because House is so sarcastic and egoistic. He's really a big douchbag (albeit a rather smart douchbag) and I can't stand them irl, so why choose to sit in front of one for 40 minutes?

Because he's the funniest man on TV? House isn't all about being a sarcastic bastard. He's had his moments where something resembling humanity come through.

Rostum
11-28-2007, 12:28 PM

Knowing that he is like that for comedic purposes? But, each to their own I guess! Oh, and what Vivi said. :p

Discord
11-28-2007, 01:03 PM
It's funny alright.

Tavrobel
11-28-2007, 01:17 PM

It's what makes him great. He's hilarious and pwns all in sight. He's like Dr. Cox, but better. He could stare into your soul if he were real.

The first three seasons are great, and they only get better. The fourth hit a bit of a wall with cases that aren't quite as involving, mostly lacking the interaction of the original three subordinates (who are still on the show).

Madame Adequate
11-28-2007, 01:20 PM

We all want to be able to be that much of a jerk. Because the only way we could get away with it is if we were incredibly more right than everyone else 99% of the time.

House is one of the best shows on TV; fact. Last season rocked, this season rocks, people who don't like House are evil to their very core.