PDA

View Full Version : Let's go shopping!

Jess
11-27-2007, 05:03 PM
How often do you go shopping? Do you tend to go a lot and buy a couple of things or rarely and buy lots of things? What do you buy the most? Do you buy things only when you need them, or do you just buy things if you feel like it?

When I go shopping all depends on when I have enough money. I sometimes go with my mum once a month and buy a couple of things, or I'll save up a lot of money and then go and do one big shop. I am constantly buying clothes. I don't need anymore clothes, but I just can't stop. I'll see something that is pretty and will be all "eeeeeee".

I barely ever go out and buy games/cd's/accessories or anything, I just wait until birthdays or christmas comes around.

I wish I was good at saving money and not so good at spending it. :jess:

Edit: Also, do you like shopping or is it like a chore to you?

Loony BoB
11-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Taking it that you don't mean grocery shopping, it's pretty rare that I ever go shopping at all - unless you count online. I only buy clothes when I really need them, and I use them for years on years. I still have clothes from New Zealand and I've been here for well over five years already.

When I do go shopping, I tend to already know what I'm going to buy most of the time and I just go out and get it. Other times I just go to check things out, then I go back home and see if I can get those things cheaper online. Which, more often than not, I can.

But yeah, when you leave the ol' family home you don't get much to spend on things like clothes, that's for sure. D= Bills, bills, bills.

escobert
11-27-2007, 05:14 PM
I don't ever have money to go shopping with.

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 05:17 PM
i have actually reached a point where i wouldnt know what to buy.. saving up for a new car though

Raebus
11-27-2007, 05:46 PM
Luckily men were born with the ability to buy as little as possible and make use of what we already have, it's what separates us from the women. That and the sexual organ, but still we are kings.

BardTard
11-27-2007, 07:10 PM
I NEED TO GO SHOPPING LIKE NOW.

I love to go to the mall, but I hate going grocery shopping with my mom. I need to go Christmas shopping and also I have to replace something that shouldn't have to be replaced... *mad at mom* she should pay me like $100 for that... cus that was the best gift I've ever gotten. I also like getting clothes and video games and other random junk, it all depends on what I find first and how much money I have. And now I actually have a JOB, so I can get more stuff! :D I haven't been to the mall in like... a few months.

Miriel
11-27-2007, 07:37 PM
I hate shopping. I hate dealing with crowds, I hate waiting in lines, I hate seeing something super cute and trying it on and seeing that it looks horrible on you. I hate finding something super cute and trying it on and discovering that the price of that one item alone would consume your entire budget. Boo.

I loooooove online shopping though. So easy! So convenient! But it gets me in trouble. It's so much easier to shop online that I end up buying things I shouldn't.

Jojee
11-27-2007, 07:39 PM
I love shopping and buying new clothes. xD I need to stop. But then I keep thinking things like, I could really use a new coat, or, I need more jeans!

edczxcvbnm
11-27-2007, 07:41 PM
I put off shopping for new clothing for so long that I have been buying more than normal XP Also sizes that fit but apparently stores only have sizes for fat people now.

Nominus Experse
11-27-2007, 08:08 PM
When it happens to be in a small store with all sorts of things I enjoy, I absolutely love shopping. However, much of where I live is simply gargantuan corporations populated by cognitively impaired teenagers and old suits.