PDA

View Full Version : Apologizing

Raebus
11-27-2007, 05:34 PM
Is their anyone on eoff that you've ever wanted to apologize to?

Now, for me I know I've been a bit of a twat to some members in particular, so I'm sorry. I think your nice people and I'm complicated person, you know I don't hate you.

escobert
11-27-2007, 05:35 PM
No. Never.

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 05:39 PM
i may make some cruel jokes from time to time.. but i always put jk in the end.. so no

Jess
11-27-2007, 05:57 PM
I don't think that I've genuinely insulted anybody here, so no. If I have though, sorry! :jess:

Peegee
11-27-2007, 06:05 PM
I hope I have never gone too far with an EoFF. If I have however, I think that person needs to realize that pg is never serious and get a sense of humour.

xD <3

Baloki
11-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Loony BoB, I'm sorry your still here :(

Roto13
11-27-2007, 06:50 PM
I'm sorry I banned Baloki.

Captain Maxx Power
11-27-2007, 06:51 PM
Is their anyone on eoff that you've ever wanted to apologize to?

Not really, but I'm waiting on a whole bunch of apologies from others.

Quindiana Jones
11-27-2007, 06:51 PM
Raebus, why are you American?

I'm sorry to Dee-Dee, but I will always post it when the opportunity arises. But I want you to know that I honestly do think it's one of the best things I've read.

XxSephirothxX
11-27-2007, 06:53 PM
I told allie she was being annoying one time, but I was probably just in a bad mood.

Rye
Not really. I think there are far more people who have done/are doing mean things to me, than I them.

Raebus
Who said anything about me being American?! ;;

Ace14
11-27-2007, 06:56 PM
Whenever I try talking to someone new and I try to make friends I act really strange so sorry to whoever I acted weird to. :D

MJN SEIFER
11-27-2007, 07:13 PM
I actually do apologies the moment I realize I was wrong to do what ever I did.

There may be some old members who I never aplogiesed to back when I wasn't mature enough to realize it. (No idea if there are)

demondude
11-27-2007, 07:39 PM
I'm sorry to psychotic for calling him a loser face. *giggle*

Jojee
11-27-2007, 07:42 PM
You should just tell them directly to their face instead of keep them guessing at who the hell you're talking to xD

I can't think of anyone right now, but I have apologized to a few people on EoFF before :3

Nominus Experse
11-27-2007, 07:57 PM
No, and why should I be?

Bunny
11-27-2007, 08:01 PM
No. I will never apologize or feel sorry about anything I have sad in the past or anything I will say in the future.

Freya
11-27-2007, 08:12 PM
I haven't outwardly done anything to have people mad at me, I don't think. There might be secret hating of me but I don't know of them, i mean it is secret. When I tell people I hate them I dont really mean it. If I hate them i'll stop talking to them all together.

I don't hate anyone really trully here.

Psychotic
11-27-2007, 08:33 PM
I don't think that I've genuinely insulted anybody here, so no. If I have though, sorry! :jess:You called me a swine the other day.

I think I've apologised to anyone who I think I have actually offended. Well maybe there are some of you out there who hold secret grudges against me for something terrible I've done, because I do many terrible things. But I have no idea who you are if you exist, so either step up or put up. :tongue:

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 08:36 PM
I don't think that I've genuinely insulted anybody here, so no. If I have though, sorry! :jess:You called me a swine the other day.

I think I've apologised to anyone who I think I have actually offended. Well maybe there are some of you out there who hold secret grudges against me for something terrible I've done, because I do many terrible things. But I have no idea who you are if you exist, so either step up or put up. :tongue:

wow.. low blow..

you know he cant handle the truth Jess, why would you just tell it to his face instead of behind his back? as we always do..

(perfect example of jk) :D

Quindiana Jones
11-27-2007, 09:44 PM
Who said anything about me being American?! ;;

Me. Just then, when I asked "Raebus, something something something American?", meaning "Why the hell are you spelling apologise with a z?" Z is a stupid letter. What word do you think of when you think of Z? Yeah, Zebras. And zebras are stupid.

Shiny
11-27-2007, 09:47 PM
It's too late to apologize (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ePyRrb2-fzs&feature=related).

Quindiana Jones
11-27-2007, 09:50 PM
It's too late to apologize (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ePyRrb2-fzs&feature=related).

Hey Shiny! How would you like a black-eye for Christmas? ;)

Shiny
11-27-2007, 09:54 PM
Black people don't need black eyes.

Quindiana Jones
11-27-2007, 09:55 PM

Maybe so, but it's the thought that counts.

Aerith's Knight
11-27-2007, 10:01 PM

Maybe so, but it's the thought that counts.

black people get subdural hematoma's(or something)

chionos
11-27-2007, 10:04 PM
You just gave me a virtual heart attack xD I am so going to kill you, Chionos xD Then I'm going to revive you and kill you again xD Gah!

Actually, you weren't the last to know. We were. Like, as of reading that, we didn't. I assure you that had a very interesting affect. *kicks yoop in the shins* So...yeah. Expect impending doom xD

I accidentally outted a certain Queen Oldbee back in the day, I don't know what ever happened with that but it shamed me in any case.

Also, for years I owed Calliope a letter, and never sent one...I regret that as well.

Jess
11-27-2007, 10:37 PM

You know I didn't mean it. :kiss:

You offend me all the time. You call me green and various other things! :kaobeg:

Baloki
11-27-2007, 10:39 PM

You offend me on a regular basis :(

Shauna
11-27-2007, 10:40 PM
You should just tell them directly to their face instead of keep them guessing at who the hell you're talking to xD

He's too proud to do something like that! Actually admitting who he's apologising to? hah! :p
I said to him to PM the people he wanted to apologise to, but he decided to take the easy way out and hope those he wants to apologise to see the thread. xD

And I don't think I want to apologise to anyone, and I don't feel that anyone should apologise to me. :D

Jessweeee♪
11-27-2007, 10:45 PM
Back when I was a newb I was horribly rude to a member here, and I felt like I had to apologize ^-^;;

Madame Adequate
11-28-2007, 02:00 AM
Yes, but not on EoFF or because of anything that went on on EoFF.