PDA

View Full Version : You know, the Boogie man isn't all that bad

NeoCracker
11-28-2007, 06:01 AM
I mean, all these parents use him to scare their kids to behave at night. But what has he ever done to them?

I personally know the boogie man, and never has he attacked a little kid before in his entire life. But now he is ostracized from civilization, and will never know the light of the world again.

All this because some stuck up mom decided to sully his good name to get a kid to listen to her so she could get some sleep.

Leave it to a women to spread gossip like that. Yes, I said it. Its you womens fault that the poor Boogie Man can no longer come out into the light. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

What are your thoughts on slandering the names of the innocent?

escobert
11-28-2007, 06:06 AM
It's bad cracka, it's bad. we need to fight back!

NeoCracker
11-28-2007, 06:25 AM
So we're going women hunting then?

Jojee
11-28-2007, 06:26 AM
What are you talking about? Have you read Stephen King's short story about the Boogeyman? I was scared for ages!

escobert
11-28-2007, 06:39 AM
Women hunting with Stephen king? Wow I'm so in.

Deborah
11-28-2007, 09:05 AM
The Boogie Man is horrifying! I think you are trying to trick us into trusting him so he can steal us when we go to sleep!! But ha! Everyone knows if you hide under sheets he can't get you! So I'll be prepared!!!:p

BardTard
11-28-2007, 05:37 PM
I hate women. Can I join?
Yes I am female, I should have been born a man, but I like my sexy body... so I'm keeping it!

The boogie man doesn't scare me, I always thought Santa was more scary... what creepy old man wants a bunch of little kids on his lap telling him what they want? I think Santa is secretly Michael Jackson.

DK
11-28-2007, 05:45 PM
But now he is ostracized from civilization, and will never know the light of the world again.

No he isn't. He's on TV every week and performs in front of live crowds of up to 20,000 people on a regular basis.

Boogeyman (http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/boogeyman/)

Now apologise to the members of Eyes on Final Fantasy for your outrageous lies.