PDA

View Full Version : Coffee!

Avarice-ness
11-28-2007, 02:56 PM
So! I usually get an English Toffee cappiccino before class because...
Class is boring on normal occasion and being dramatically awake than asleep makes it more intresting.

Does anyone else like a good morning wake up via our little java-y friend?
Does coffee wake you up as much as you'd want it too?
How do you like your coffee? What's your favorite kind? (It can be some random star bucks flavor, just to widen the horizon)

*skips off to go buy some coffee and a muffin* :razz:

Jimsour
11-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Doesn't help me, I could inject caffine into my veins like heroin and I'd be normal.

Do like the cappucino they sell at university though.

rubah
11-28-2007, 03:48 PM
sometimes I'll stop and get something (or hsu will get me more often ;DD) a little cup from the campus convenience store after morning classes, but I really don't crave it or anything.

Aerith's Knight
11-28-2007, 03:52 PM
i like hot chocolate better then coffee :).. so when everyone's with coffee during a lecture.. im sipping on a big cup of Juju.. making everyone regret getting an undrinkable cup of machine coffee

Jess
11-28-2007, 04:28 PM
I can't stand coffee, I think it's gross, so sadly I just have to wake up all on my own. :jess:

Resha
11-28-2007, 04:48 PM
I run to the kitchen and make a special form of coffee in less than a minute. It consists of dumping one teaspoon of coffee powder and one sachet of Equal into a mug, adding some hot water, stirring and then dumping in some milk. And then I drink it. Oh coffee, how I wish I could prioritise you better :sad:

On a more sophisticated level I prefer Starbucks' Cafe Mocha Tall plz with low-fat milk and no whipped cream. :shifty:

Shauna
11-28-2007, 04:50 PM
Coffee is horrible. :(

escobert
11-28-2007, 04:51 PM
I can only drink is with lots of coffee mate in it :p

theundeadhero
11-28-2007, 05:51 PM
I like regular coffee with sugar and coffee mate.

Ashi
11-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Sorry, I wish things weren't this way, but I can't even stand smelling coffee. When people drink their coffees near my breakfast I lose my appetite. When I'm offered coffee in someone else's home I feel bad rejecting it, so I have some and procceed to have strange creatures hammering away at my head before I even leave.

I do, however, have an addiction to milktea.

Aerith's Knight
11-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Sorry, I wish things weren't this way, but I can't even stand smelling coffee. When people drink their coffees near my breakfast I lose my appetite. When I'm offered coffee in someone else's home I feel bad rejecting it, so I have some and procceed to have strange creatures hammering away at my head before I even leave.

I do, however, have an addiction to milktea.

or you could just say: "no thank you, im trying to cut back on the caffine"

Ashi
11-28-2007, 08:32 PM
The last time I tried to convince the person of that, I was guilt tripped into having some because apparently I rejected something else that they offered me. And ended up having cake, too. And it was coffee flavoured. Horrible headache that day.

I guess in my culture people get offended if they can't serve food/drinks to their guests.

XxSephirothxX
11-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Not a fan of the flavor, but I kinda like the smell. I've never really needed caffeine to get going, though, which probably draws more people to coffee than the taste. I don't drink soda either.

Breine
11-28-2007, 08:37 PM
I don't like coffee, and I don't think I ever will.

Aerith's Knight
11-28-2007, 08:44 PM
The last time I tried to convince the person of that, I was guilt tripped into having some because apparently I rejected something else that they offered me. And ended up having cake, too. And it was coffee flavoured. Horrible headache that day.

I guess in my culture people get offended if they can't serve food/drinks to their guests.

maybe you should ask for tea.. tea and coffee go hand in hand.. i dont think youd offend people if you ask for tea instead.. otherwise i would load up on sugar and milk.. so you wont taste the stuff

Madame Adequate
11-28-2007, 08:45 PM
In before Rye? Incredible.

I don't like coffee too much, but Starbucks' caramel macchiato is lovely.

LunarWeaver
11-28-2007, 08:49 PM
I'm so addicted to coffee it's not even funny :( I drink more coffee in a day than any human body should ever hold. My brother once tried drinking the same amount as me and it about killed the man. Unfortunately, I am lazy and only drink instant coffee because I can't be assed to turn on a pot.

Miriel
11-28-2007, 08:51 PM
I only drink coffee on Sundays and that's just cause it's sitting right there. I don't have time or energy to make a pot of coffee for myself everyday, and I don't like it enough to go out and buy some everyday. But if it's there and available, I'll take a cup. With cream and sugar please.

Aerith's Knight
11-28-2007, 08:55 PM
I only drink coffee on Sundays and that's just cause it's sitting right there. I don't have time or energy to make a pot of coffee for myself everyday, and I don't like it enough to go out and buy some everyday. But if it's there and available, I'll take a cup. With cream and sugar please.

thats what senseo is for :).. that takes about 1 min to do

Rye
11-28-2007, 08:57 PM
In before Rye? Incredible.

I don't like coffee too much, but Starbucks' caramel macchiato is lovely.

Hahaha.

I LOVE STARBUCKS, ESPECIALLY CARAMEL MACCIATOS WITH WHIP OKAY? IT'S REALLY DELIGHTful AND MAKES MY TUMMY BASKET HAPPY. :kaolove:

Jojee
11-28-2007, 09:19 PM
I like sugar more than coffee. But sugared up coffee is the best :</>D Starbucks frappuchinos... oh man... ^_^

PyroManiak
11-28-2007, 09:21 PM
I'm one of those people who get Coffee from dunkin donuts and not starbucks.:(

My life sucks /wrists

confidence999
11-29-2007, 09:45 AM
I like coffee and the smell..

Resha
11-29-2007, 01:08 PM
O_O

So many people living without coffee and caffeine. Jesus. HOW?

Bunny
11-29-2007, 01:23 PM
DELIGHTful
DELIGHTful
DELIGHTful

Tastes like poop.

Roto13
11-30-2007, 12:51 AM
My husband used to use the free internet connection at Blenz and he felt guilty about using the connection and taking up space all day so he would buy a small coffee every time he went there because it was the cheapest thing on the menu. He doesn't even like coffee, and he would only take a few sips, but now he craves it whenever he smells it. And he STILL doesn't like it and he STILL only takes a few sips.

~*~Celes~*~
11-30-2007, 12:55 AM
COFEEE!!!!:heart:

@Roto: that's incredibly funny xD

Denmark
11-30-2007, 01:09 AM
I've never really liked/needed coffee. The stuff they serve here at school is way too weak, and I don't need it when I'm at home with my parents making good strength coffee because I usually sleep in at home. I drank it once this semester going into my 3rd test that day to wake my brain up a bit (the caffeine in coffee works faster than that in soda, I've found). But right now I'm trying to cut down on all caffeinated drinks (especially soda), so definitely no coffee.

Shiny
11-30-2007, 01:16 AM
Coffee makes breath smell like caffeinated ass. Coffee does nothing for me as I still feel tired after drinking it. The only thing that seems to help is chocolate and sleep. Mmm, chocolate.

Shlup
11-30-2007, 03:21 AM
I don't drink coffee. Caffeine doesn't do anything for me at all.

Slade
11-30-2007, 04:39 AM
I've been drinking coffee since I was like seven so it really doesn't effect me anymore. I can drink it right before bed (and I do) and it doesn't effect me at all. Where the topic is concerned, yep I have one as soon as I get up in the morning. Can't start the day without one.....mainly cause of the taste. Stink thing is if I go without it I end up getting a headache. You win some you lose some, I guess :D

Araciel
11-30-2007, 07:09 AM
Hot drinks are lose.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-30-2007, 12:14 PM
Well I don't mind the taste, but I mostly drink my one cup a day because I'm always tired in the morning, or whenever I get up. xD

Lynx
11-30-2007, 06:56 PM
i drink a lot of coffee. all though lately cause its been cold ive been drinking hot choclate.

Yamaneko
11-30-2007, 07:26 PM
I don't need it, but I'll have a café con leche most mornings. With some toast it's the best thing in the world.

Heath
11-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Never been a fan of coffee or hot drinks in general, though I do enjoy the odd cup of tea or hot chocolate every now and again. The smell of coffee is alright, but I really don't like the drink itself. Not a fan of places like Starbucks or that either because they always seem rather overpriced in their attempts to sell me a drink I could barely pronounce never mind spell.

Of a morning I enjoy a nice glass of orange juice whether or not I eat breakfast itself.

No.78
11-30-2007, 10:55 PM
I treat an offer to drink coffee as I would an offer to smoke.

Shiny
11-30-2007, 11:58 PM
Hot drinks are lose.
Coffee is better iced imo.