PDA

View Full Version : Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!

Quindiana Jones
11-28-2007, 06:51 PM
No, this is not a thread about your Christmas wish list, but rather a topic about ABBA and their countless hits. So, tell me.. what do you think of ABBA?

I'm joking. It's not about ABBA and their joy-out-of-music sucking capabilities. This thread is actually about you missing the B.O - the bleeding obvious. Have you ever been looking for something then found it in your hand? Ever been asked a simple question but thought too complicated on it? etc.

Peegee
11-28-2007, 07:07 PM
WHERE'S MY SMURFING CAR KE---oh it's in my pocket.

Lynx
11-28-2007, 07:13 PM
yes one time i couldnt find my hat i looked everywhere and im sure you cna guess that it was on my head the whole time.

LunarWeaver
11-28-2007, 07:19 PM
I sometimes look for my glasses when I'm wearing them. I realize if I can see well enough to look for them, I must not need them too bad after all. And then they appear on my head! omg magick :mad2:

Anno Domini
11-28-2007, 07:25 PM
i am spaztastic, so basically everything you can imagine in this thread has already happened to me. My favorite would still have to be "where are my pants?" i couldnt make this up ,its too stupid

Bunny
11-28-2007, 07:31 PM
I swear to god, there is a ninja who follows me around, hides my stuff and then puts it back into plain sight whenever I do not need it anymore.

You believe me, right? Right?!

Roto13
11-28-2007, 07:43 PM
I spent five minutes looking around my room for my headphones and I finally found them when I gave up and sat down at my computer without them. They were on top of the tv. How the hell did they get all the way over there?

Kanshisha
11-28-2007, 07:46 PM
yes, i was looking for my phone. i ended up finding it at the exact same spot where i was -.-"

Heath
11-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Have been seriously worried that I'd lost my wallet a few times only to find it either in my pocket where it always is or in my jacket pocket where I'd put it mere moments before.

Ashi
11-28-2007, 08:22 PM
Yes, I've looked for my headphones while they were on me, and my shades while they were right over my eyes.

Quindiana Jones
11-28-2007, 08:26 PM
I swear to god, there is a ninja who follows me around, hides my stuff and then puts it back into plain sight whenever I do not need it anymore.

You believe me, right? Right?!

No, because you're a lying bastard and even if you weren't I'd still detest you. Bun Bun.

....:heart:

Breine
11-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Silly Quin.. Don't you make fun of me :p

Anyway, yes I've tried that many times. I've looked for my glasses a lot of times only to discover that I was wearing them, and who has not spent hours looking for a key and then finally finding it in a dreadfully obvious place?

oddler
11-28-2007, 09:15 PM
You are a bad, bad man, Quin. :cry:

I often find my cell phone in my pocket after I thought I had already taken it out.
I walk the entire apartment usually until I realize it.

Jojee
11-28-2007, 09:17 PM
<s>Just the other day I was looking for my virginity but then I remembered that I lent it to Lekana. :o Obviously.</s>

I do all of the above mentioned things as well. xD Cell phone especially, and then I find it in my purse or in my coat pocket.

Aerith's Knight
11-28-2007, 09:18 PM
im in physics.. you know how often your working for an hour on a problem, and it turns out to be super easy? that you have to think dum to solve it.. annoying really..

Just the other day I was looking for my virginity but then I remembered that I lent it to Lekana. :o Obviously.

if he cant give it back.. will you take one of his? :D :D

*shakes out the bad thoughts*

edit by Lev: Please don't double post. If you have something you want to add to your first post, just click the edit button in the lower right corner of your post.

Vermachtnis
11-28-2007, 09:20 PM
I missplace things in my pocket all the time. My room keys, my car keys, my comb, my glasses, if it can fit in my pocket I've lost it in there at least once.

Griff
11-28-2007, 10:39 PM
I often lose class assignments only to remember I already submitted them.

cloud21zidane16
11-28-2007, 11:26 PM
Have been seriously worried that I'd lost my wallet a few times only to find it either in my pocket where it always is or in my jacket pocket where I'd put it mere moments before.

That happens to me too i hate that worried feeling even though it only lasts for a few seconds.

rubah
11-28-2007, 11:36 PM
so many times.