PDA

View Full Version : Overweight Final Fantasy characters

SuperMillionaire
11-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Are there any overweight Final Fantasy characters?

Please do not inculde Kingdom Hearts characters. I will make a separate topic for that.

Vivisteiner
11-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Before anyone says this...

Steiner is not overweight, you big MEANIES! :( :mad2:

Steiner is the perfect weight. :love:

Ward is overweight from FFVIII.

XD. I rhymed.

SuperMillionaire
11-28-2007, 07:35 PM
Any more overweight FF characters?

Kanshisha
11-28-2007, 07:44 PM
Biggs and wedge, one of those two.. from FFVII. prob another one is that ld guy aswell in the canyons where redXVII lived when he was young..

phbr
11-28-2007, 07:45 PM
What about Quina ? And I've always imagined FFIV's Cid as being overweight.

SuperMillionaire
11-28-2007, 07:49 PM
I need more! I want to do a game called The Biggest Loser: Final Fantasy edition. I need at least 12, and no Cids!

Flying Mullet
11-28-2007, 07:52 PM
Queen Brahne and Palmer.

SuperMillionaire
11-28-2007, 07:57 PM
Any more? And no Biggs and Wedges, either, please.

There are currently two trainers: Cloud Strife (Bob Harper) and Tifa Lockhart (Kim Lyons). Now all I need is a Jillian counterpart and some more contestants...

Flying Mullet
11-28-2007, 07:59 PM
What are your requirements for characters? You've nixed Cid(s), Biggs and Wedge. Why are they no good?

leader of mortals
11-28-2007, 08:11 PM
more than one of them maybe

id say all seeqs look overweight

blackmage_nuke
11-28-2007, 08:16 PM
Don Corneo

Avarice-ness
11-28-2007, 08:17 PM
What are your requirements for characters? You've nixed Cid(s), Biggs and Wedge. Why are they no good?

Yeah I was about to ask that...

Do you mean like -main- characters as in the one's who remain in your party for the most part of the game?

qwertysaur
11-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Baku and according to Rikku, Wakka

Jowy
11-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Bikke.

Heath
11-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Kinoc from FFX was rather portly.

SuperMillionaire
11-29-2007, 01:38 PM
Tentatively I need 12 contestants because I have two trainers, counterparts to Bob (Cloud) and Kim (Tifa)... I'm still looking for a Jillian counterpart, and if I find one, I will need 6 more contestants, bringing the number up to 18...

Storm San
11-30-2007, 05:31 PM
Quina immediately pops up. Queen Brahne follows, along with Don Corneo and the fat chocobo . President Shinra was kinda fat too.

Flying Mullet
11-30-2007, 05:34 PM
Tentatively I need 12 contestants because I have two trainers, counterparts to Bob (Cloud) and Kim (Tifa)... I'm still looking for a Jillian counterpart, and if I find one, I will need 6 more contestants, bringing the number up to 18...
I think Barret would make an excellent trainer. You don't have to mimic The Biggest Loser exactly and can do two male and one female trainer.

SuperMillionaire
11-30-2007, 09:15 PM
I think Barret would make an excellent trainer. You don't have to mimic The Biggest Loser exactly and can do two male and one female trainer.

I don't know if Barret exactly fits the role of Jillian... I think either Yuffie or Vincent would... or maybe even Sephiroth... One of those three...

Shauna
11-30-2007, 09:27 PM
NORG!

Big D
11-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Keepa (FFX), Wedge (FFVII), others who've already been mentioned.

Almost without exception, it seems that 'overweight' Final Fantasy characters are either comic relief, or they're villains. Sometimes both. That's pretty unfair imho.

Can anyone think of examples where a character is big, but is neither evil nor used for cheap humour?

Ward comes to mind, but then he's usually just one of three stooges from Laguna's era, and until he loses his voice he's usually just mocking Laguna's ineptitude.

No.78
11-30-2007, 10:40 PM
Quina's humour is certainly not cheap.

It's delicious humour.

Tongue flapping good action.

SuperMillionaire
12-01-2007, 01:37 AM
So far, here's what we've got:
Trainers:
Cloud Strife (Bob Harper's counterpart from Final Fantasy VII)
Tifa Lockhart (Kim Lyons' counterpart from Final Fantasy VII)

Contestants:
Quina
Brahme
Palmer
Don Corneo
Baku
Bikke
Kinoc
Keepa

That's 8 contestants. I need 10 more!

I also need one more trainer. I've eliminated Sephiroth. Now it's down to Barret, Yuffie, or Vincent, unless anyone can come up with another trainer...

Takara
12-01-2007, 05:00 AM
Zell or Sabin could be trainers.

Heidegger from FFVII had a couple of extra pounds.

Owzer, the art collector guy in FFVI, is another one.

Someone mentioned him already, but Ward would also be a good candidate.

Guy from FFII was kinda big, but I think it was mostly muscles rather than fat.

demondude
12-01-2007, 09:30 AM
Penelo.

cid highwind
12-01-2007, 10:28 PM
umaro
STEINER !!!
quina
yuffie
cait sith
reina(almost)
palom porom
mid
mog
kimahri
penelo
vaan

Big D
12-01-2007, 11:13 PM
umaro
STEINER !!!
quina
yuffie
cait sith
reina(almost)
palom porom
mid
mog
kimahri
penelo
vaanWha?

SuperMillionaire
12-02-2007, 12:48 AM
umaro
STEINER !!!
quina
yuffie
cait sith
reina(almost)
palom porom
mid
mog
kimahri
penelo
vaanWha?

Which ones are trainer candidates, and which others are contestant candidates?

Tallulah
12-02-2007, 01:28 AM
Rinoa.

Sorry, just feeling a bit inadequate... :D

SuperMillionaire
12-02-2007, 01:31 AM
I don't think Rinoa's overweight...

demondude
12-02-2007, 08:37 PM
I don't think Rinoa's overweight...

http://www.jorah.org/treasure/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/sad_puppy.jpg

Vivisteiner
12-02-2007, 08:40 PM
umaro
STEINER !!!quina
yuffie
cait sith
reina(almost)
palom porom
mid
mog
kimahri
penelo
vaan
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU! :mad: :mad2: :cry:

demondude
12-02-2007, 08:42 PM
How about Vivi he's fat.

rubah
12-02-2007, 09:20 PM
steiner is totally fat, the rust-bucket.

SuperMillionaire
12-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Here's what we've got now:

Trainers:
Cloud Strife (Bob Harper)
Tifa Lockhart (Kim Lyons)

Contestants:
Quina
Brahme
Palmer
Don Corneo
Baku
Bikke
Kinoc
Keepa
Ward
Umaro
Mog
Kimahri

The teams will be made up of 6 players each. We now have two full teams.

Cloud's team:
Quina
Palmer
Baku
Kinoc
Ward
Mog

Tifa's team:
Brahme
Don Corneo
Bikke
Keepa
Umaro
Kimahri

I still need one more team and one more trainer!

f f freak
12-02-2007, 10:25 PM
I don't understand why Mog, Kimahri or Umaro are on there. Mog is the same size as all the other moogles. Kimahri is not overweight, he is also the same size as the other Ronso and smaller than some and lastly Umaro is a friggin' Yeti, what do you expect. It's mostly muscle anyway probably.

Rostum
12-02-2007, 10:41 PM
The fact that Kimahri is full of muscle and not fat, makes this "contest" ultimate fail. :D

cid highwind
12-03-2007, 05:38 PM
oh sorry i thought by that overweight you meant didnt provide much to the main story you can scratch all of the characters i posted......except quina

demondude
12-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Add selphie please.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff8/fanart/selphie_contest/guillaumecartier_quinaasselphie.jpg

I did not cheat by putting quina in a selphie suit.

Vivisteiner
12-03-2007, 06:18 PM
How about Vivi he's fat.
:cry:

And Steiner is not fat!

Stop bullying me. :cry: :cry: :whimper: :whimper:

SuperMillionaire
12-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Guys, PLEASE GIVE ME OVERWEIGHT (as in FAT) CHARACTERS! I do not wish to put characters in the game that do not belong in the game.

NeoCracker
12-04-2007, 03:56 AM
Then Kihmari doesn't belong. He's actually rather small for his race.

So Kihmari is likely underweight if anything.

Masamunemaster
12-04-2007, 07:37 AM
cait sith shouldn't be on there either(he was basically a big doll)

SuperMillionaire
12-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Then who DOES belong in this game?

Contestants:
Quina
Brahme
Palmer
Don Corneo
Baku
Bikke
Kinoc
Keepa
Ward

That brings the number down to 9. We need 9 more!

Comet
12-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Tonberry King for FF8. I mean, look how massive he is compared to all the other little tonberries.

SuperMillionaire
12-04-2007, 05:52 PM
That's 10. I still need 8!

RedCydranth
12-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Because of the sprite limit of the early era games, its hard to say who is fat in FF1-6. I tend to think though that Gogo is a chubby guy/girl/thing. It doesn't make sense that its all clothes.

I know you've got a vendetta against the Cids, but Cid from FF3 DEFINITELY counts as overweight. In the remake of FF3 for DS he's a old chubby guy.

Cindy, one of the three Magus sisters who appears in at least 2 of the games is quite a fatty. In case you didn't play IV, she's the fat one in the Three Sisters summon in FFX.

Also, its Queen Brahne, not Brahme. Although Brahme is humorous because she is rather cow-like.

Also, compared to some of the stick figures in the series like Yuna, Rikku, Tifa and Yuffie, Lulu from FFX is "overweight" but to be honest I find her one of the more attractive gals in the series because she's realistically proportioned.

NeoCracker
12-04-2007, 09:27 PM
The guy who owns the Art House in VI. Can't remember his name though.

qwertysaur
12-04-2007, 10:11 PM
The guy who owns the Art House in VI. Can't remember his name though.

Owzer.

Takara
12-04-2007, 11:45 PM
I suggested Owzer already, but the OP isn't paying attention to my posts, it seems.

Here's another vote for Cindy of the Magus Sisters.

Are villains and/or Espers allowed? If yes, I suggest Cúchullainn. He was in FFT as a Lucavi, and is an Esper in FFXII. He's big, fat, and green. Perfect candidate.

And I suggest again: Heidegger.

SuperMillionaire
12-05-2007, 01:34 AM
Contestants:
Quina
Brahne
Palmer
Don Corneo
Baku
Bikke
Kinoc
Keepa
Heidegger
Ward
Tonberry King
Gogo
Owzer
Cindy

That's 14. I still need 4! And another trainer! I'm thinking either Yuffie, Vincent, Yuna, or Paine, unless anyone else has more suggestions...

RedCydranth
12-05-2007, 06:12 PM
As for the other trainer, I'm gonna have to suggest Sabin. Why has he not been suggested?

And again, its Brahne, not Brahme.

SuperMillionaire
12-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Any other contestants? I just need 4 more!

Masamunemaster
12-06-2007, 06:53 AM
I choose vincent to be the other trainer.

Firo Volondé
12-06-2007, 09:40 AM
I don't see why both trainers have to be from FFVII. Tifa is a good choice, I'll admit (since basically every other FF female is a DID/magic user/thief type character) but Cloud is just plain stupid. What the smurf is a freaky brain-damaged super soldier doing as a trainer? You need another fistfighter. Sabin, Duncan or Yang is the obvious choice for the role, since they're martial artists. Even Wakka is a candidate; he's the only sports coach ever to appear in an FF game.

As for fat people? One of Leblanc's cronies in X-2 was fat, I think his name was Ormi. Josef (the guy who Borghen kills in FFII) sort of looks fat as well.

SuperMillionaire
12-08-2007, 04:56 AM
I don't see why both trainers have to be from FFVII. Tifa is a good choice, I'll admit (since basically every other FF female is a DID/magic user/thief type character) but Cloud is just plain stupid. What the smurf is a freaky brain-damaged super soldier doing as a trainer? You need another fistfighter. Sabin, Duncan or Yang is the obvious choice for the role, since they're martial artists. Even Wakka is a candidate; he's the only sports coach ever to appear in an FF game.

As for fat people? One of Leblanc's cronies in X-2 was fat, I think his name was Ormi. Josef (the guy who Borghen kills in FFII) sort of looks fat as well.

Well, I like Cloud Strife. Like Kim Lyons, Cloud struggled with depression and gave up on himself before he managed to overcome it and transform his life. That's why I chose him.

And I'm thinking the third trainer should either be Yuffie, Vincent, Wakka, or Paine.

EDIT: I choose Vincent to be the thired trainer. Confirmed.

f f freak
12-08-2007, 10:27 PM
So basically you're just making all of the Trainers FFVII characters? The only trainer who makes sense is Tifa. Explain how Cloud and Vincent would be good trainers.

RedCydranth
12-08-2007, 10:44 PM
So basically you're just making all of the Trainers FFVII characters? The only trainer who makes sense is Tifa. Explain how Cloud and Vincent would be good trainers.

Its not how they'd make good trainers, its how they correspond to some TV show's trainers. I've no clue in hell who these real life trainers are, but I have a feeling he/she's trying to make the FF version of the show by copying its format almost exclusively. So if one trainer is emo, they want an emo trainer in this. Rhyme or reason to why Cloud would be a poor choice for a trainer in real life is irrelevant apparently.

I will guide you to the the fact that Cloud is a pretty solid physiqued character and that he did, if you did, out perform the trainer in squat thrusts in Midgar. I can see Cloud now, screaming at the fatties. "Square - X - Triangle. Square - X - Triangle. Phew. Square - X - Triangle! Not Triangle - Square - X, Ward you lummox!"

SuperMillionaire
12-09-2007, 02:39 AM
I still need 4 more contestants!

blackmage_nuke
12-09-2007, 03:39 AM
President Shinra

I imagine Banon and Duncan from VI as possible too

And Galuf from V

but its hard to tell from a few small sprites

SuperMillionaire
12-09-2007, 04:16 AM
President Shinra

I imagine Banon and Duncan from VI as possible too

And Galuf from V

but its hard to tell from a few small sprites

I'm going to reject Shinra, but I will take your other three suggestions. Someone else suggested Norg, so I'll take that one in. We now have all 18 contestants! They are:

Green team (Cloud Strife)
Quina
Brahne
Palmer
Don Corneo
Heidegger
Baku

Yellow team (Tifa Lockhart)
Bikke
Kinoc
Keepa
Ward
Tonberry King
Gogo

Brown team (Vincent Valentine)
Owzer
Cindy
Norg
Banon
Duncan
Galuf

Expect the the thread for the game, The Biggest Loser: Final Fantasy edition, to come out as soon as I mold up the rules. Look for it either in this section or the general gaiming discussion section of this forum. The game will begin in January. Until then, let's talk about what we're looking forward to. Also see the spinoff thread "Overweight Kingdom Hearts characters" for the Kingdom Hearts spinoff that will contain Disney characters included and not included in the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

Ouch!
12-09-2007, 09:45 AM
Also, compared to some of the stick figures in the series like Yuna, Rikku, Tifa and Yuffie, Lulu from FFX is "overweight" but to be honest I find her one of the more attractive gals in the series because she's realistically proportioned.
I guffawed.

f f freak
12-09-2007, 10:24 AM
I take it SuperMillionaire is just avoiding the question as to why Cloud and Vincent would be good trainers. I can even understand Cloud a little bit but Vincent I really don't.

SuperMillionaire
12-09-2007, 01:12 PM
I take it SuperMillionaire is just avoiding the question as to why Cloud and Vincent would be good trainers. I can even understand Cloud a little bit but Vincent I really don't.

It's how they correspond to the real TV show's trainers.

Cloud Strife = Bob Harper
Tifa Lockhart = Kim Lyons
Vincent Valentine = Jillian Michaels

NeoCracker
12-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Um, Galuf?

http://www.finalfantasytr.com/artwork/artworkler/Diger/ff5-cg-art/galuf.jpg

Trust me, he is not overwieght.

Just take Shinra.

SuperMillionaire
12-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Okay then, Galuf's out, Shinra's in.

Brown team (Vincent Valentine)
Owzer
Cindy
Norg
Banon
Duncan
Shinra

f f freak
12-09-2007, 02:56 PM

So Bob Harper is a super soldier who thinks he is actually someone else? Jillian Michaels is an ex-member of an organisation that went round killing and kidnapping people, turned loner who can turn into demons and is probably about 60 while he only looks about 25?

demondude
12-09-2007, 04:12 PM

So Bob Harper is a super soldier who thinks he is actually someone else? Jillian Michaels is an ex-member of an organisation that went round killing and kidnapping people, turned loner who can turn into demons and is probably about 60 while he only looks about 25?

Yes.

Vivisteiner
12-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Um, Galuf?

http://www.finalfantasytr.com/artwork/artworkler/Diger/ff5-cg-art/galuf.jpg

Trust me, he is not overwieght.

Just take Shinra.
OMG, Galuf has breasts!

SuperMillionaire
12-14-2007, 08:07 PM

Yes.
And Kim Lyons is a provocative girl who likes to show off her elegantly feminine but strong appearance. LOL.

I do see similarities. Bob may not be a super soldier, but Cloud looks kind of like him (except for the spiky hair). Tifa looks more like Jillian by hair, but by clothing, as well as personality, she is more like Kim. And Vincent dresses in both black and red, and has long, dark hair like Jillian.

Judging by their personalities, I can tell how their training styles will be like. Both Cloud and Tifa have touchy-feely and supportive qualities about them and are mild about their training approach, as are Bob and Kim. Vincent, however, doesn't have that vibe, and neither does Jillian. He may not be the hardcore, beat-them-up kind of coach like Jillian is, but he doesn't seem to be very mellow like Cloud/Bob and Tifa/Kim are.

No.78
12-15-2007, 10:49 AM
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Selphie Quen.

SuperMillionaire
12-15-2007, 09:57 PM
Uh...?

Dr. Acula
12-16-2007, 02:06 AM
I guffawed.

So did I. Since when has Lulu been "realistically proportioned"?:confused:

SuperMillionaire
12-29-2007, 05:49 PM
I don't think Lulu is overweight...

Speaking of The Biggest Loser, the finale of season 4 was last night, and despite there being only one male finalists, he won.

Also, on each of the three teams of Final Fantasy Biggest Loser, please tell me the order of which they weigh from least to greatest, and then I will determine their starting weight. Tentatively, the contesntants' weights will range from 250 to 500 lbs., but I don't know which ones are heavier than the rest, so I need you to tell me which ones are heavier and which ones are lighter. Please do this for all three teams. I need to know how much each contestant should weigh before I begin the game (some will weigh more than others).

Aerith's Knight
12-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Steiner
Baku
fat chocobo

should be on there too

SuperMillionaire
12-29-2007, 06:16 PM
Baku's already on there, and if I put Steiner in there, many people will disagree with me.

Big D
12-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Indeed. Steiner's big, but he sure isn't fat or overweight.

SuperMillionaire
01-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Well, the game starts tomorrow, so we need to know how much they weigh. I need to know which ones weigh more than the rest.

EDIT: I have decided to drop Shinra as a contestant and instead have him be the host. I need just ONE MORE CONTESTANT. I will start making the thread AS SOON AS I HAVE THE FINAL CONTESTANT.

Aerith's Knight
01-01-2008, 08:48 PM
that queen chick from FFIX that collects Stelazzio's or something?

SuperMillionaire
02-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Yes, she is on Cloud's team.

EDIT: I choose Ormi from FFX2 to be the final contestant.

Brown team (Auban "Paine" Sarge)
Owzer
Cindy
Norg
Banon
Duncan
Ormi

May the weight loss begin. I'm going to proceed with making the thread right now.

EDIT: Sorry for the delay; my computer froze, and I didn't have much time for the next few days. I will commence with doing it as soon as I can, but I still need the characters' starting weights.

EDIT: Their weights must be between 200+ and 500+ lbs.

EDIT: I have decided to let Paine from Final Fantasy X-2 replace Vincent as the black team trainer because she seems closer to Jillian than Vincent is. I came up with her "real name" from the names "Au bon" and "Sarge", and Paine is her nickname.

EDIT: I have added more trainers. Cloud and Tifa will together train the green team, Tidus and Yuna will train the yellow team, and Auron and Paine will train the black team.

EDIT: I STILL NEED THEIR STARTING WEIGHTS! I can't start the game without their starting weights! PLEASE GIVE ME THEIR STARTING WEIGHTS! They must all weigh between 200+ and 500+ lbs.!

f f freak
02-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Oh for gods sake, not this whole name deal thing again. Her name is Paine, deal with it!

SuperMillionaire
02-16-2008, 05:09 PM
I want to make things a little more realistic, even though it's not real, but enough about that, let's get back to the real issue: I need the contestants' starting weights! They all must weigh between 200+ and 500+ lbs.

Aerith's Knight
02-16-2008, 05:44 PM
cloud and.. tifa!?!

*leaves in a huff*

f f freak
02-16-2008, 11:47 PM
cloud and.. tifa!?!

*leaves in a huff*

Yes, because that is a semi sensible choice. Well, Tifa is a sensible choice. I can only half understand Cloud because of his Shinra training. Tidus and Yuna I sort of understand. Tidus is an Athlete though Yuna I don't understand much. Even if it's X-2 Yuna. Paine and Auron just make no sense.

SuperMillionaire
02-17-2008, 01:21 AM
I'm still waiting for the contestants' starting weights! They have to be between 200+ and 500+ lbs.!

Tallulah
02-20-2008, 10:12 PM
This is really poorly organised. Sorry.

No sale...

Sarc the Swordsman
02-23-2008, 01:04 AM
I can only think of four - Queen Brahne from FF9, Palmer and Heideggar from FF7 and Quina from FF9.

Remedy
02-24-2008, 07:37 PM
why would cloud be trainer?
Waka is better for the job

SuperMillionaire
03-01-2008, 05:14 PM
I now have four FFVII trainers (Cloud, Tifa, Vincent, and Yuffie) and two FFX/X-2 trainers (Auron and Paine). Cloud and Vincent train the green team, Tifa and Yuffie will train the yellow team, and Auron and Paine train the secret brown team. Actually now I need two more contestants.

There will now be a total of 20 contestants. The team structures will now be 8 contestants each for the main green and yellow teams, and four contestants for the secret brown team.

f f freak
03-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Cloud and Vincent!? Tifa and Yuffie!? Paine and Auron!?
I'm sorry they make no sense. Come back when you've thought this through a little bit.

SuperMillionaire
03-02-2008, 03:33 AM
I picked those trainers because of their physique.

And I need two new contestants.

Rianoa
03-02-2008, 07:14 PM
to b honest i dont rele care if there overweight

SuperMillionaire
03-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Well, I'm making a game here.

Also, I'm thinking about replacing Vincent and Yuffie with Wakka and Lulu.

New setup:
Cloud and Auron train the green team
Tifa and Paine train the yellow team
Wakka and Lulu train the brown team

f f freak
03-02-2008, 10:46 PM
I can see two trainers that make sense. Tifa and Wakka. I suggest getting rid of the other four and think of one more person that would be appropriate.

Big D
03-02-2008, 11:17 PM
I can see two trainers that make sense. Tifa and Wakka. I suggest getting rid of the other four and think of one more person that would be appropriate.Those two would certainly be apt. I guess Tidus would work, too - he's an athlete, and apparently the leader of his team.

SuperMillionaire
03-03-2008, 01:49 AM
Maybe I might get rid of three of them, but I like Cloud.

qwertysaur
03-03-2008, 01:54 AM
Zell and Sabin

Big D
03-03-2008, 01:58 AM
What was the name of Sabin's master? That guy actually was a trainer, so he'd be perfect for the role. He's probably been suggested already, earlier in the thread. Auron's a mentor and leader too, so he'd fit the role.

qwertysaur
03-03-2008, 02:01 AM
Sabins teacher was Duncan.

SuperMillionaire
03-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Then 'll keep Cloud and Auron... as for the other two...

Actually now I'm thinking about adding one more team. The Olive-colored team.

Now I need a total of 28 contestants!

Trainers:
Cloud and Auron - green team - 8 contestants
Tifa and Paine - yellow team - 8 contestants
Wakka and Lulu - olive team - 8 contestants
Vincent and Yuffie - brown team - 4 contestants

Now there's gonna be a four-way weight war! I got this idea from American season 4 and Australian season 3.

Mercen-X
03-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Who are the contestants and on what teams so far?

Also, if Duncan is going to be suggested as a trainer because he was a trainer, then one might as well suggest Zangan.

SuperMillionaire
03-06-2008, 01:09 PM
I was also considering Zack's mentor, Angeal. Anyway...

Green team (Cloud/Auron)
Quina
Brahne
Palmer
Don Corneo
Heidegger
Baku
Owzer
Cindy

Yellow team (Tifa/Paine)
Bikke
Kinoc
Keepa
Ward
Tonberry King
Gogo
Norg
Banon

That's 16. I still need 12; 8 for the brown team and 4 for the black team.

f f freak
03-07-2008, 06:09 PM
You need to stop this insanity. Think of good trainers, not characters you like. What Final Fantasy games have you actually played?

SuperMillionaire
03-08-2008, 12:13 AM
You need to stop this insanity. Think of good trainers, not characters you like. What Final Fantasy games have you actually played?

Actually, I've only played Mystic Quest and the Kingdom Hearts series, but I got into Final Fantasy by watching Advent Children. I'm just researching all about the games, and I like the characters.

f f freak
03-08-2008, 12:57 AM

Actually, I've only played Mystic Quest and the Kingdom Hearts series, but I got into Final Fantasy by watching Advent Children. I'm just researching all about the games, and I like the characters.

Are you completely crazy? Actually don't answer, I think we already know the answer to that. If you don't know the characters, then you shouldn't be doing this.

SuperMillionaire
03-12-2008, 04:27 PM
I've done research! And these are the characters that I have chosen to be trainers.

Now please bring me more fatties. I want to model this after a mix of seasons 3 & 4 of the US version of the show and season 3 of the Australian version of the show. They will train on a beachside ranch similar to the Australian white house.

f f freak
03-12-2008, 08:32 PM
I've done research! And these are the characters that I have chosen to be trainers.

Now please bring me more fatties. I want to model this after a mix of seasons 3 & 4 of the US version of the show and season 3 of the Australian version of the show. They will train on a beachside ranch similar to the Australian white house.

Doing research is hardly good enough. You'll probably make the characters act nothing like they do, so, maybe you should play at least one of the games first.

SuperMillionaire
03-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Well, parts of their personalities and what they do will stay true to what they are in the games. In this game, I am basically merging their in-game personalities with those of the real-life trainers (or rather, merging the real-life trainers' personalities into the characters). For example, I am merging Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper into Cloud and Tifa, as well as Jillian Michaels into Auron and Paine. Maybe I will just use four trainers and two teams of eight with two trainers (one from FFVII and one from FFX/X-2) for each team.

The contestants are:

Green team (Cloud/Auron):
Quina
Brahne
Palmer
Don Corneo
Heidegger
Baku
Owzer
Cindy

Yellow team (Tifa/Paine):
Bikke
Kinoc
Keepa
Ward
Tonberry King
Gogo
Norg
Banon

Before I begin the game, I need their starting weights! Their weights must range from 250+ to 500+ lbs.

leader of mortals
03-22-2008, 10:06 PM
Green team (Cloud/Auron):
Quina 375
Brahne 492
Palmer 387
Don Corneo 352
Heidegger 401
Baku 357
Owzer 346 (I dont know who this is.)
Cindy 392

Yellow team (Tifa/Paine):
Bikke 305
Kinoc 307
Keepa 294
Ward 347
Tonberry King 371
Gogo 257 (he isnt really fat...)
Norg 401
Banon 293 (he isn't fat either...)

SuperMillionaire
03-22-2008, 10:47 PM
Thank you very much. The game will begin soon! I will keep all of their weights, but I am increasing Norg's weight to 456 lbs.