PDA

View Full Version : Overweight Kingdom Hearts characters

SuperMillionaire
11-28-2007, 07:26 PM
Are there any other overweight Kingdom Hearts characters besides Pence and Pooh?

Heath
11-28-2007, 07:50 PM
There was that big fan of Seifer's in Twilight Town that was rather portly, I think

Why do you ask? Is it because this thread is destined to be the greatest thread in the past three hours?

SuperMillionaire
11-28-2007, 08:01 PM
I want to do a game called The Biggest Loser: Kingdom Hearts edition.

Here's what I have currently:

Three trainers (hope you don't mind the last names that I made up):
Sora Abraham (Bob Harper/Kim Lyons hybrid)
Kairi Shamira (Bob/Kim hybrid)
Riku Leila (Jillian Michaels)

Now all I need are 12 contestants...

blackmage_nuke
11-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Hayner? I think you mean Pence
I dont think Hayner was overweight.

There's Pete as well
Ursula too

qwertysaur
11-28-2007, 08:56 PM
Chien-Po
Oogie Boogie

Tavrobel
11-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Pence, not Hayner.

Needs more edit, and more people to tell you. Apparently, the point is not getting across.

LunarWeaver
11-28-2007, 10:52 PM
I sense some kind of fetish in this thread.

SuperMillionaire
11-29-2007, 01:35 PM
Yeah, I got mixed up. It's Pence who's overweight, not Hayner. Maybe the struggle host can be the host of The Biggest Loser, and Sora Abraham, Riku Leila, and Kairi Shamira are the trainers... Actually now I need 18 contestants, six each for Sora, Riku, and Kairi...

Agent0042
11-29-2007, 03:12 PM
How about Chien Po from Ancient China? (Mulan)

Griff
11-29-2007, 04:15 PM
The large body and fire breather heartless.

SuperMillionaire
11-29-2007, 09:44 PM
No Heartless or villains allowed!

You know what? Let's go beyond the Disney characters in Kingdom Hearts and include more characters. We'll definitely include some, but let's add some more into the mix.

I believe Wade (from Kim Possible) should be included in here as well.

So far, the contestants we've got are:
Wade
Pence
Pooh
Chien-Po

I still need 14 more!

ReloadPsi
11-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Are you related to Fatferaligatr?

SuperMillionaire
11-30-2007, 01:20 AM
More characters, please!

Laddy
11-30-2007, 02:18 AM
Pete is overweight!

SuperMillionaire
11-30-2007, 03:07 AM
Any more?

Pouring Rain
11-30-2007, 03:51 AM
You didn't add Ursula to that. And she's severely overweight. So is Oogie Boogie. And um. The Struggle announcer man is overweight. I would qualify Beast as overweight, too. The Queen of Hearts is pretty chubby.

That's all I can think of for now.

Ouch!
11-30-2007, 03:26 PM
Your knack for adding constricting conditionals which somehow cause everyone to question your ability to think logically continues to astound me.

Edit: Then again, your desire to write a Kingdom Hearts version of The Biggest Loser yields the same result in a more horrifying manner.

SuperMillionaire
12-09-2007, 02:50 AM
Your knack for adding constricting conditionals which somehow cause everyone to question your ability to think logically continues to astound me.

Edit: Then again, your desire to write a Kingdom Hearts version of The Biggest Loser yields the same result in a more horrifying manner.
Sorry... maybe I'll make a good guys and bad guys team then! Okay, I'll allow bad guys (for Riku only), but no heartless.

EDIT: I have decided to include other Disney characters not present in Kingdom Hearts, so please give me any Disney characters that are overweight! I need 18 contestants.

blackmage_nuke
12-09-2007, 03:53 AM
Santa

SuperMillionaire
12-09-2007, 04:18 AM
Er... I don't know about that one...

Gopher Gamble
12-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Sure! Santa is in the game! In the Christmass part of Halloween land! And he's fat. All moogles naturally look a little chubby for theyr'e size I think.

Agent0042
12-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Santa Claus seems an obvious choice.

SuperMillionaire
12-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Well, he is supposed to be fat during the holidays, but he loses it after on his own (he has the magic of Christmas to squeeze him down to size).

I think I'm going to reject Santa, as much as I like him. Anyone else?

leader of mortals
12-11-2007, 02:22 AM
Well, he is supposed to be fat during the holidays, but he loses it after on his own (he has the magic of Christmas to squeeze him down to size).

I think I'm going to reject Santa, as much as I like him. Anyone else?

???when did you learn that???

SuperMillionaire
12-11-2007, 01:23 PM
I saw it in a cartoon somewhere...

Anyway, any other Disney characters?

Gopher Gamble
01-09-2008, 02:30 PM
The satyr that trained hercules is fat.

blackmage_nuke
01-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Phil?

Agent0042
01-09-2008, 08:40 PM
I think this thread died, actually...

SuperMillionaire
01-13-2008, 04:17 AM
No, it's alive. And Phil is a little chubby... but is he too small?

Agent0042
01-13-2008, 04:53 AM
If he's small, then doesn't that only amplify it? He's supposed to be a little satyr, yet the dude's pudgy.

Ouch!
01-13-2008, 05:45 AM
I'm not entirely familiar with how exactly the biggest loser works, but if people are supposed to lose the most weight (largest sum of pounds lost, I mean), then because of Phil's size, you can just use a little simple math to create a fair ratio of comparison.

Fonzie
01-13-2008, 06:19 AM
Jesus.

Roto13
01-13-2008, 06:57 AM
xD

SuperMillionaire
01-18-2008, 07:30 PM
I'm not entirely familiar with how exactly the biggest loser works, but if people are supposed to lose the most weight (largest sum of pounds lost, I mean), then because of Phil's size, you can just use a little simple math to create a fair ratio of comparison.

The person declared "the biggest loser" has to have the greatest percentage of weight lost, not the greatest number of pounds lost.

KuRt
01-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Ursula
Oogie-boogie
Pete
Pence
Struggle announcer
Chien-Po
Phil
Queen of Hearts
Pooh
Sandy Claws
Hades
Vivi
Merryweather (fairy grandma or whatev.)
Pain (the little devil)
Pumbaa
Mayor of Halloween Town

All of the fat people i can think of KH. The 3 hyenas (banzai, ed nad whatsitsname) are CLEARLY overweight also.

Agent0042
01-22-2008, 11:10 PM
Offhand, I think the other hyena is Shenzei.

SuperMillionaire
01-23-2008, 08:49 PM
Wow, thanks. I just need four more, plus I need their starting weights. Also, please go to "Overweight Final Fantasy Characters" in the General Final Fantasy section; I urgently need those characters' starting weights.

Mercen-X
01-24-2008, 04:32 PM
I think Sora's last name would work better as Abram instead of Abraham. I hope you don't mind the oppinion.

Ouch!
01-24-2008, 06:32 PM
I think Sora's last name would work better as Abram instead of Abraham. I hope you don't mind the oppinion.
Oh. No. You. Didn't.

The person declared "the biggest loser" has to have the greatest percentage of weight lost, not the greatest number of pounds lost.
I think you may have mistaken my statement as one of genuine interest.

SuperMillionaire
01-24-2008, 08:51 PM
Oh. No. You. Didn't.

What do you mean?

Necronopticous
01-24-2008, 09:13 PM
Tetsuya Nomura doesn't like fat people.

Ouch!
01-24-2008, 09:58 PM
Oh. No. You. Didn't.

What do you mean?
It is a genuine possibility that I was being sarcastic.

KuRt
01-25-2008, 12:57 PM

I think it would work a lot better without last names.

SuperMillionaire
01-25-2008, 07:20 PM
Tetsuya Nomura doesn't like fat people.
Does he now?

Oh. No. You. Didn't.

What do you mean?
Why were you being sarcastic?

Ouch!
01-25-2008, 08:46 PM
Why were you being sarcastic?
The world may never know.

Spite, mostly, I'd imagine.

SuperMillionaire
01-27-2008, 12:49 AM
Please don't be sarcastic.

Ouch!
01-27-2008, 02:54 AM
Then please don't make it so easy to be sarcastic. D=

SuperMillionaire
01-27-2008, 08:29 PM
What do you mean?

Ouch!
01-27-2008, 09:10 PM
What do you mean?
Oh ho, think you can out smart me, eh?

SuperMillionaire
02-02-2008, 02:24 AM
Uh, no...

CelestialStarDust
02-04-2008, 01:43 AM
What do you mean?
Oh ho, think you can out smart me, eh?

nice..........=D

SuperMillionaire
02-08-2008, 03:33 AM
Hey, you know what? I'm thinkabout putting Kim Possible in as a trainer... For the boys, Sora (Bob) vs Riku (Jillian), and for the girls, Kairi (a female Bob Harper) vs Kim (hybrid of her namesake Kim Lyons and Jillian Michaels).

I need 12 overweight boys and 12 overweight girls, 6 for each trainer.

Rostum
02-08-2008, 04:35 AM
Who will be Shannan and Michelle, and the Commando?

http://www.thebiggestloser.com.au/images/Shannan_Ponton280x210.JPG
http://www.thebiggestloser.com.au/images/Michelle_Bridges280x210.JPG
http://www.thebiggestloser.com.au/images/The_Commando280x210.JPG

Woo, my friend got in and as far as I have been told, is in the top 3. :D

Bryce - Biggest Loser (http://www.thebiggestloser.com.au/bryce-profile.htm)

SuperMillionaire
03-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Whoa, you're an Aussie... Why do they have that "commando" on there anyway? What's with that? Why do they have him there?

Here's the setup:
Green team: Sora Abraham (Bob) and Jake Long (Jillian) - 8 contestants
Yellow team: Kairi Shamira (Bob) and Kim Possible (Jillian)- 8 contestants
Secret Brown team: Riku Leila (Jillian) - 4 contestants

f f freak
03-01-2008, 07:24 PM
You're making up you're own trainers? Why not just use Sora, Riku and Kairi instead of making up three new people?

SuperMillionaire
03-02-2008, 03:36 AM
You're making up you're own trainers? Why not just use Sora, Riku and Kairi instead of making up three new people?

Jake Long and Kim Possible are Disney Channel characters. It's Kairi and Kim vs Sora and Jake vs Riku.

I need 20 contestants!

Vyk
03-02-2008, 04:45 AM
First you wanted twelve. Then fourteen. Then eighteen. Now twenty o_O;

f f freak
03-02-2008, 01:04 PM

Jake Long and Kim Possible are Disney Channel characters. It's Kairi and Kim vs Sora and Jake vs Riku.

I need 20 contestants!

I know who Kim Possible and Jake Long are. Besides that doesn't add up to three does it? I'm taking about these Sora Abraham, Kairi Shamira and Riku Leila people. Why not just use Sora, Kairi and Riku instead of making three people up?

SuperMillionaire
03-02-2008, 06:50 PM

I need 20 contestants!

I know who Kim Possible and Jake Long are. Besides that doesn't add up to three does it? I'm taking about these Sora Abraham, Kairi Shamira and Riku Leila people. Why not just use Sora, Kairi and Riku instead of making three people up?

I'm giving the three KH characters their last names! I made up these names.

And now I have added one more trainer: Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet. The new setup is this:

Green team trainers: Sora and Jim
Yellow team trainers: Kairi and Kim
Brown team trainers: Riku and Jake

And that's 6 trainers, two per team. Two teams of 8 and one team of 4 with two trainers each. I've decided to update the game by adding more trainers.

f f freak
03-02-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm giving the three KH characters their last names! I made up these names.

They don't have last names. They don't need last names.

SuperMillionaire
03-12-2008, 04:25 PM
I just came up with them for my own personal crossover stories involving them. Anyway, back to the fatties.

And I'm thinking about adding Hayner as a surprise trainer with a role similar to the Commando in the Australian version of the show. Hayner Basham has no competing team of his own, but serves as an extra trainer for secret missions. The main trainers are Sora, Riku, Kairi, Jim, Kim, and Jake.

Sora and Jim train the green team
Kairi and Kim train the yellow team
Riku and Jake train the brown team
Hayner trains all contestants in secret missions.

Dynast-Kid
03-19-2008, 08:08 PM
I just came up with them for my own personal crossover stories involving them. Anyway, back to the fatties.

And I'm thinking about adding Hayner as a surprise trainer with a role similar to the Commando in the Australian version of the show. Hayner Basham has no competing team of his own, but serves as an extra trainer for secret missions. The main trainers are Sora, Riku, Kairi, Jim, Kim, and Jake.

Secret missions!? What are you talking about!?

And can't you come up with better colors than green, yellow, and brown? They don't go good together.

Oh, and don't forget the Sultan from Aladdin! He's a bit overweight!

SuperMillionaire
03-21-2008, 12:21 AM

Secret missions!? What are you talking about!?

And can't you come up with better colors than green, yellow, and brown? They don't go good together.

Oh, and don't forget the Sultan from Aladdin! He's a bit overweight!

Just watch The Biggest Loser Australia season 3 on YouTube and you'll know what I mean by "secret missions". Actually, I'm thinking about dropping Hayner and the secret missions.

And I'm dropping the brown team as well. Teams are green and yellow. Sora, Kairi, and Riku will train the green team, and Jake, Jim, and Kim will train the yellow team.