PDA

View Full Version : What FFX character would u like to be?

ASSAD101
11-29-2007, 09:42 AM
what character would u like to be personally i would lke to be tidus or auron i havnt decided yet but since auron is dead i might not want to be him but tidus is cool cos he plays blitzball(im so childish lol) blitzball is mad so i gotta go wit tidus

tidus is also my strongest character in the game:cool:

No.78
11-29-2007, 11:36 AM
Rikku probably.

Griff
11-29-2007, 04:09 PM
As I've stated in a similar thread, I want to be Rikku so I can look at myself naked.

You laugh but you're all thinking the same thing and you know it.

LunarWeaver
11-29-2007, 06:49 PM
Yuna :hat:

Maybe_Tomorrow
11-29-2007, 09:26 PM
Yep... same here I'd like to be Yuna.... She gets to kiss Tidus!

Nifleheim7
11-30-2007, 02:02 AM
Wakka.I don't really like him but he gets Lulu:greenie:

No.78
11-30-2007, 08:00 PM
Oh! Oh yeah Yuna would probably be better actually, she's famous and got a sexy boyfriend.

Strawberry_Mew
12-10-2007, 03:39 PM
I would wanna be Rikku and if I wuz a guy I would like to be Tidus lol I wish I could play Blitzball XD

rikkugurl13
12-13-2007, 03:58 AM
RIKKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol duh:D:love::D:love::D:love::tongue:

auronlu
12-13-2007, 04:52 AM
I was trying to think of an unusual answer, and for unusual -- Cid. He's a leader to his people, he's intelligent, he's no-nonsense, he speaks his mind, and he's got an airship. He also seems relatively angst-free, apart from not speaking to his sister for a while after she ran off with a Yevonite.

But truth be told I'd want to be Lulu, despite the tragic backstory. She's travelled more than just about anyone, and seems to have learned a great deal in her travels -- at least, she's always playing the part of Exposition Lass. She's strong-willed, intelligent, wise, has a sharp tongue, and doesn't put up with stupidity, adjusts to shocks like Yevon's betrayal, and is a shrewd judge of character, as when she shields Rikku from Wakka's prejudice and defends her when he finds out the truth and gets angry. She's got good friends like Kimahri, Wakka (I don't think I'd have married her to the guy... it seems like unequal power dynamics... but still, he's a good-hearted fellow), and Yuna. She's strong enough to put losses behind her and move on, an ability I envy.

CimminyCricket
12-13-2007, 04:57 AM
Tidus, so I could jump off a cliff and die before the game even gets a chance to start, thus saving the world from eternal damnation.

Mr Cactuar
12-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Rikku so I can look at myself naked.

blackmage_nuke
12-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Yojimbo

Heath
12-21-2007, 05:48 PM
As I've stated in a similar thread, I want to be Rikku so I can look at myself naked.

You laugh but you're all thinking the same thing and you know it.

I did laugh!

I'd like to be a non-descript guardian, I think. Someone with stuff to do but nothing incredibly limited to a role. Or perhaps Issaru, so I could fight Yuna in a Summon Battle, only I'd win.

Jessweeee♪
12-21-2007, 06:39 PM
None of them! They all live in Spira! Where there's no technology! No video games! No internets!

bucklebunny
12-24-2007, 06:41 AM
i am really similar to tidus and rikku... like... living version O__O but i wanna end up with tidus, so i would say yuna, but i also think she's... kinda... lame >__> DONT HIT ME PLEEEEASE

Yuna28
02-28-2008, 05:53 PM
I would say Yuna, because she is hot, strong willed, determined, innocent, and willing to put herself on the line for the well being of everyone, If i could be anyone it would be her

Crossblades
03-01-2008, 11:52 PM
I would've been Kimahri, because I like Dragoons and in real life I'm quiet just like him. I probably would be Auron too, because there are times when I act mysterious :shifty:

thegirth
03-02-2008, 02:31 AM
i would wanna be Bickson of the Luca Goers, great blitzer (in the begining anyway) and pretty much a superstar, without having to deal with the angst of either
SPOILERS BELOW

Dying, seeing people i care about die, not being real, or already being dead

MKusanagi
03-29-2008, 01:47 AM
Auron, he's calm and centered. He's a very honorable person as well. But I'm pretty happy with who I am so I don't have to worry.

Namelessfengir
03-29-2008, 03:46 AM
id either be wakka or tidus and hookup with rikku

Katsuna
03-29-2008, 03:52 AM
id be Yuna cause she has a cute kimono cause she gets to be with tidus......and she can summon aeons :D

Deodorized
03-29-2008, 04:21 AM
If I could be anybody... I'd be Maester Kelk Ronso.

I choose him, because he was the only one unaware of the betrayals of Yevon.

Anno Domini
03-30-2008, 02:33 AM
This may sound dark, but i would like to be Sin. Call me Seymour. For similar reasons. >:-]

Namelessfengir
03-30-2008, 03:42 AM
This may sound dark, but i would like to be Sin. Call me Seymour. For similar reasons. >:-]

"feed me, seymor!!!"

Anno Domini
04-01-2008, 12:31 AM
lolz. im serious though. Think about it: being the most powerful being in all of spira. crushing all those who would seek to harm you. vaporizing villages in apocolyptic proportios. I would turn zanarkand to rubble though to stop this final aeon nonsense! >:-]

Deodorized
04-01-2008, 02:13 AM
lolz. im serious though. Think about it: being the most powerful being in all of spira. crushing all those who would seek to harm you. vaporizing villages in apocolyptic proportios. I would turn zanarkand to rubble though to stop this final aeon nonsense! >:-]
It's a shame that the cast of FFX ended the cycle without using the Final Aeon.. So that kinda blows a hole in that story. :D

Anno Domini
04-01-2008, 10:37 PM
They hadto take him apart piece by piece AND JECHT WANTED TO DIE. i do not think i would think this. >:]

Deodorized
04-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Yes, he wanted to die, but his actions were controlled by Yu Yevon.
So the fact that Jecht wanted to die, had nothing to do with Sin actually dying.

The only way Jecht affected his own death, is when he brought Tidus from Zanarkand to Spira, since he knew his son would find a way to kill him without the Rebirth.

All other damage done to Sin was due to the actions of Yu Yevon.

Anno Domini
04-02-2008, 11:09 PM
he destroyed kilika to demonstate to tidus he had become evil. yu yevon turned him evil, but jecht did the killing. Also, jecht was still feeling emotions when the hymn of the faith was playing. this combined with his want to die made him a lot easier to kill. Lulu and Auron even speculate as much on th airship.

scrumpleberry
04-02-2008, 11:35 PM
i would wanna be Bickson of the Luca Goers, great blitzer (in the begining anyway) and pretty much a superstar, without having to deal with the angst of either
SPOILERS BELOW

Dying, seeing people i care about die, not being real, or already being dead

Spoiler tags. Highlight the spoiler and click on the guy on the top bar that looks like this :eek: when you're writing your post.

thegirth
04-03-2008, 12:16 AM
thanks, i was wondering what color text blended in with the background so well that every one else used, lol

Melodies of Life
04-06-2008, 11:22 AM
I want to be the character that gets to bang Rikku

Hambone
04-06-2008, 08:19 PM
The boy who says that he wants to be a blitzball when he grows up.